What's on your mind?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When I was a teenager I was part of a very tight friend group. None of us went to the same high school together but most of us knew each other from either junior high school or just from being hoodlums together. We hung out together almost every day.

One day on my way home from school on the city bus I saw one of my friends from this group and he pretended not to know me. He thought it was a funny joke. I’m still mad at him. I’m about to go send him an angry text.

Please keep us posted on his response. It’s never a funny joke to act like you don’t know someone you called “friend”. If you ever point him out to me I swear to god I will give him the dirtiest of looks.

Check your Instagram DM’s

Oh wow. Now I don’t know who to dirty look tbh.

Send that look toward me. 😍

Back off dad 😠 Mel is mine and I’m not going to tell you again. 😤

dauf5czidmy5.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    When I was a teenager I was part of a very tight friend group. None of us went to the same high school together but most of us knew each other from either junior high school or just from being hoodlums together. We hung out together almost every day.

One day on my way home from school on the city bus I saw one of my friends from this group and he pretended not to know me. He thought it was a funny joke. I’m still mad at him. I’m about to go send him an angry text.

Please keep us posted on his response. It’s never a funny joke to act like you don’t know someone you called “friend”. If you ever point him out to me I swear to god I will give him the dirtiest of looks.

I'll show you a dirty look 😏

I seen it 😍🥰

OMG 🙈😂...

58m1brligx0x.gif
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    NOTICE
    I am a smart***.
    Please don’t take my sarcastic humor as my truth.
    @Motorsheen, seriously, I don’t get out of my car and fight people, honest. 😂😂😂
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    rygx590kbl3t.png
    40n4td9ek10j.png
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    NOTICE
    I am a smart***.
    Please don’t take my sarcastic humor as my truth.
    @Motorsheen, seriously, I don’t get out of my car and fight people, honest. 😂😂😂

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vbiw24yt86tzqviiym521p6qfvvg04dxakgwsb2f&rid=giphy.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

IMHO

A dirty look is still ‘a look’ ..... and I ain’t choozy

I feel that in my soul. That’s where I’m at as well. Any sort of general glance in my direction, dirty or not, doesn’t feel like a bad thing.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »

IMHO

A dirty look is still ‘a look’ ..... and I ain’t choozy

I feel that in my soul. That’s where I’m at as well. Any sort of general glance in my direction, dirty or not, doesn’t feel like a bad thing.

To be honest, a dirty look or a sneer, is right in my comfort zone.

Any flirtatious look..... and I would probably freeze in complete confusion and disorientation.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

Send that look toward me. 😍
    er3u5hts8wzw.gif

I'll show you a dirty look 😏

I dare ya.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    rygx590kbl3t.png
    40n4td9ek10j.png

Hexagons are my favourite shape.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    mb1bxryk7jcy.gif
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    mb1bxryk7jcy.gif

1ivzyc910fxl.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    My Son, I gave him $5 to tip the chick playing the piano downtown and he got all excited because she winked at him 😂...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    My Son, I gave him $5 to tip the chick playing the piano downtown and he got all excited because she winked at him 😂...

Aww he's his daddys boy 🤗💕
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member

Acorn and tree 😁❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Some people have a drink on weekends and then there's people like me who get super excited about finding this..
    tm6dtginc5lz.jpg

OMG! Yum!

I concur.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    It's a Depeche Mode kind of day
  • Motorsheen
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    It's a Depeche Mode kind of day

I was thinking it's more of a Rolling Stones, circa 1978, kinda day.
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Hungrycatapilar Posts: 93 Member
    How much wood could a woodchuck Chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood 🤔
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    bicycles
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Queen