• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    πŸ™>>πŸ™‚
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited March 2021
    I shouldn't let it bother me but it does so

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

Nooo .. :( there'll always be jerks but don't let them win.. theres plenty of love for you here πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–

Put them on ignore helps πŸ˜ƒ

I just needed to step back and take a few breaths. I need to stop letting things hurt me. I care too much for things that I shouldn't care about. No matter what I do some people just have 1 vision of me and they don't see anything else. I don't think I'll be in here too much anymore but I'm not leaving 😘
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Hungrycatapilar Posts: 93 Member
    Que sera sera πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • Hungrycatapilar

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

Nooo .. :( there'll always be jerks but don't let them win.. theres plenty of love for you here πŸ₯°β€πŸ’–

I just needed to step back and take a few breaths. I need to stop letting things hurt me. I care too much for things that I shouldn't care about. No matter what I do some people just have 1 vision of me and they don't see anything else. I don't think I'll be in here too much anymore but I'm not leaving 😘

Don’t let them win hunni πŸ€—
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

It's not about winning. It's about wanting peace after all this time. I've worked too hard on myself to let myself go back to that level. I'm just choosing to not post much anymore so they'll have nothing to make me feel like *kitten* about.
  • Hungrycatapilar

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

It's not about winning. It's about wanting peace after all this time. I've worked too hard on myself to let myself go back to that level. I'm just choosing to not post much anymore so they'll have nothing to make me feel like *kitten* about.

Do what you need to do but just try to ignore the little nob rots, they must lead such a sad existence to be such cowards stalking women’s posts picking at them 🀯
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

I understand totally πŸ€—

See you on your wall πŸ˜™
  • slimgirljo15
    My morning is made πŸ₯°
  • slimgirljo15
    edited March 2021
    Don't make assumptions.. You'd probably be wrong.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

wcq8kcd6nqy7.gif

Do what you need to do but just try to ignore the little nob rots, they must lead such a sad existence to be such cowards stalking women’s posts picking at them 🀯

I'm not even going to go there and call them cowards. It's hatred based on assumptions so it's irrelevant. I don't hold grudges on people. πŸ’—

Eta: I'm sure they'll be disagreeing on this or pressing that insightful but it's fine, I'm not putting anymore energy towards it.

Have a great day you all πŸ’—

Ok first off, I really like the term nob rots. :)

And if you need the peace from stepping back away from them, then do what you need to. But please don't be gone long. You'd be missed and I'd be sad. You don't want to make me sad now, do you? If I give you puppy dog eyes, will it work?

s85wds7r8fbk.png

Or this one?

di2v6mzebutt.png
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Aaaah I remember when it used to be so much fun 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    You're doing it wrong if its not πŸ˜‚
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    I think I still remember how. Is it like riding a bike?
  • Hungrycatapilar
    I bet you say that to all the guys 🀣
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Can I have my training wheels back?
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Wheeeeee!