Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• _jenrose91
    _jenrose91 Posts: 3 Member
    Good afternoon My name is Jennifer, I am a 29 year old female, turning 30 on the 14th. I have a 5 year old daughter, and I am looking to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 165 and then hoping to go to 150, them 130, then hoping 120 :) I'm def up to friends!!
  • lapoof93
    lapoof93 Posts: 56 Member
    Send me a request 😊
    Need some friends for motivation and accountability!
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Hi lets be success buddies for reaching our fitness goal
  • cmagk
    cmagk Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there! I only now rejoined MFP with 0 friends on the app. I am in a new journey to lose weight and I'd love to have some friends to get inspired from and to support each other. Feel free to add me.
  • Tcarp869
    Tcarp869 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello everybody. Befriend me. :)
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    More friends would be awesome!
  • SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    Im new here, would love to feel welcomed
  • MichaelJonV2
    MichaelJonV2 Posts: 3 Member
    Brand new member and just joined a gym. Goal is to lose 62 pounds from 252 to 190. Need accountability from friends or will stop when it gets difficult.
  • SaffaInUK
    SaffaInUK Posts: 3 Member
    Been on mfp on off for awhile. Left about a month ago as I felt I was getting too obsessed with losing weight so needed to clear my mind. Back on now to lose the last few kgs. Would be great to have more friends on here! 29 UK if that matters
  • Tracksuitman
    Tracksuitman Posts: 4 Member
    Could do with some friends for the journey, please feel free to add me.
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Hi everyone! I’ve been somewhat inactive on here for the past year due to health issues, and have lost a number of friends. I’m back now and looking to add some new friends for mutual encouragement and support! Feel free to add me! Thanks! ;)
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    I've been on MFP for a while, lost focus, ... but I am back now, been logging all week and I'm excited to return to my "better-self". Some friends I had in the past no longer active on here and looking to find new ones, Hope all is well with your journey and I would like to add some new friends.
  • ImOverHere847
    ImOverHere847 Posts: 88 Member
    I’m back trying again!! I’m here if anyone wants to be pals!!
  • moorea26
    moorea26 Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2021
    Definitely wouldn't mind some supportive fun MFP friends. Trying to stay focused on here and love seeing what others are doing for motivation.
  • Snuggz_90
    Snuggz_90 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me guys :)
  • Jayhd77777
    Jayhd77777 Posts: 7 Member
    Back again....lockdown pounds to get rid of for when we are aloud to holiday again ready.... from the UK and welcome new friends...
  • mcalla2000
    mcalla2000 Posts: 3 Member
    Starting with new intent today. Looking for support from friends
  • Slenderman75
    Slenderman75 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi looking for motivated friends.
    New here.
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    Hello, I'm here to improve my quality of life by eating healthy and exercise. I'm living with chronic pain and certain mobility restrictions, but I hope I can get to a place where I can live more comfortably. Feel free to add me and let's motivate each other! 😊
  • simplysonya4996
    simplysonya4996 Posts: 11 Member
    Need more friends to keep me on track so add me if you want a new friend.
    Also, I’m new so can someone tell me how to send friend request. 😊