Welcome New Members!

Replies

• rayoflight677
    rayoflight677 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Could anybody tell me if there's an option to get full meal programm in mfp? Thank you. I'm so tired of searching and counting calories.
  • neehcalilife
    neehcalilife Posts: 1 Member
    Hi my name is Missy... Starting to keep tabs on my journey...
  • nodaysoff2021
    nodaysoff2021 Posts: 2 Member
    Would anyone like to add me?
    And anyone knows how to gain muscle and lose fat for ladies?
  • jessica_corter
    jessica_corter Posts: 4 Member
    good day!! I’m Jessica I’m 32 and I, like many, have been consumed by the thought that eating will make me feel better. My BMI is 28 - saw my PCP and he recommended I lost 26 lbs. well, here I go. I’ve got two kids and a husband. I work in the medical field and want to live a wholesome life. Pleased to meet ya. My downfall is candy.
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    I fell off the wagon in 2020. Starting fresh looking for some motivation buddies.
  • Been here for years but made a new account to show new growth in a new part of my life. ♡
  • chrisrawle1978
    chrisrawle1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Been on hear ages, but only put weight on last year, going to try and use this with exercise to get rid of the belly that started to grow
  • AbbyJane1972
    AbbyJane1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, new friends to be! The pandemic has killed my fitness routine and I am in dire need of encouragement, motivation, and friends! I'm so looking forward to getting back to myself!
  • missymuffet
    missymuffet Posts: 76 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm starting over and need to drop 35 lbs at least. Would love some more friends for support too!
  • VictoriaL8893
    VictoriaL8893 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey all! I'm Victoria from NY. Looking to lose about 50 lbs! Feel free to add me, looking for some motivated people on this journey!
  • ZNnerissa
    ZNnerissa Posts: 26 Member
    Good Morning from Ontario Canada, Joined MFP 10 days ago. Just looking to decrease 1 or 2 lbs of body fat to increase my definition. Upping my discipline a little bit. Curious about other people's fitness journeys.
  • dantephillip98
    dantephillip98 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone add me
  • Umer77
    Umer77 Posts: 8 Member
    On my way to lose 30kg. Since the start of this year I have lost 7kg. Mission is well underway
  • Sophia502020
    Sophia502020 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello all , need more friends. My goals are to lose weight and build muscle. Feel free to add me.
  • anniechyr
    anniechyr Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there!!

I'm starting a fitness journey to become the best looking version of myself and just feel better physically and mentally. Looking for an uplifting and positive community to help me reach my fitness goals!! Add me and let's be friends and hold each other accountable.
  • Keepitkoi
    Keepitkoi Posts: 12 Member
    hey everyone I'm back at the grind
  • DommyOConny
    DommyOConny Posts: 1 Member
    Hey,
    New here.
  • sassyf1442
    sassyf1442 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey 👋 I’m new here I’m looking for friends for support, chats and encouragement feel free to add me x😻
  • AshBrooke34
    AshBrooke34 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone.