Weight No More - March 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    WEEK 2 CHALLENGE -- CONSISTENCY 102

This is a continuation of March week 1...
    It is a familiar kind of challenge - tracking the exact numbers of 2-3 things of your choice every single day. Just being consistent. And having alternatives if your plan gets derailed. Protect those numbers all week! Consistency is like a muscle - the more you do it, the better it gets.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10826865/march-2021-week-2-challenge-consistency-102#latest
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    This week weigh in
    HW (Highest Weight): 155
    PW (Previous Weight): 149.2
    CW (Current Weight): 148.5
  • debbiewsharpe
    debbiewsharpe Posts: 414 Member
    @dbrinkmeyer – all steps add up and better than not doing it at all. New week ahead…..

@Rachelrjh- congrats on that loss! IMPRESSIVE

@lennoncpa – the last time I bought a jar of nuts I measured them out into snack bags, seemed to work. Nuts are like popcorn for me, hard to stop until it is all gone.

@BlueSkyNomad – good steps and steady with the weight.

@ljdanny – Nice step totals – What a week, you accomplished a lot! Hope this week will be a little easier for you.

@melaniescott – love reading your posts! Nice walking, very consistent. I hope your week at the office goes well.

@bumpbreaker – Congrats on the loss

WNM TEAM - CONGRATS ON OUR PAST WEEK!!!!

fitness-quotes-monday-motivation-whether-or-not-you-feel-good-about-your-eating-from-the-weeke.jpg
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,203 Member
    ~~ March Week Two ~~

Happy Monday, WeightNoMores! I'm in a good mood, riding off a post-workout adrenaline high and sitting in some direct sunlight for some Vitamin D therapy. I hope your day is going just as well!

I had a long discussion yesterday with one of the coaches at the resistance training gym about how the number on the scale can be disheartening and she recommended I try the body scan machine they have in the back corner of the weight room. So, I'm debating giving it a shot the next time I have an early morning session with her. I'm curious how much stronger my right arm is compared to my left, and just how off my BMI is when determining my percentage body fat.

3b22161869a0e9a2184d7fcfc364e716.jpg

~ Walking Warriors ~

For the first week of March, we had SEVEN super steppers, totaling 452,274 steps, averaging 64,611 steps per person over the course of the week. I'll be honest, the thought of that makes my calves hurt.

Our top stepper last week was...

Debbie managed a whopping 109,799 steps last week (that's an average of 15,686 a day!)

Our most consistent steppers were...

Coincidentally, these three were the only ones to post daily steps, and they all managed to deviate less than 3,000 steps each day! Great work, ladies!

Bask in the stepping success of all of our impressive steppers:

Keep up the great work, keep sharing your progress, and keep putting one foot in front of the other!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,299 Member
    I survived!
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Sunday weigh in 165...down 1 :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    hey adminy type person whoever is in charge lol

can i change my weigh day from fridays to Wednesday? wednesday always seems to be my 'low' day and I'd like to capitalize on that LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    Missed logging on Sunday (first time ever) due to computer problems and family issues sorry, shall I just leave it to Sunday now ?
  • melaniedscott
    @callsitlikeiseeit I've put up the request.

@annliz23 If you want to post today, we can put it on the sheet late. Just make a note that is late weigh-in for week 2...I think. whatever week this is...
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,203 Member
    annliz23 wrote: »
    Missed logging on Sunday (first time ever) due to computer problems and family issues sorry, shall I just leave it to Sunday now ?
    @callsitlikeiseeit I've put up the request.

@annliz23 If you want to post today, we can put it on the sheet late. Just make a note that is late weigh-in for week 2...I think. whatever week this is...

It doesn't even need to be noted as a late weigh-in as long as you're still weighing in within the same week. So, as long as you weigh-in before next Sunday, it will still count as a normal standard weigh-in. Easy peasy.
  • melaniedscott
    Between walking to office and back to my car and two breaks, I've managed 65 minutes of walking. And I'm headed for the trails with a friend in a bit! Yay me!...of course I also ate potato chips...but hey! Walks!

@lennoncpa I thought of you and your nut habit today...Aldi sells a snack bar called Elevation Dark Chocolate Cashew Cherry...but it also has peanuts, almonds and walnuts (which I usually do not like) as well as dried cranberries and is dipped in dark chocolate. Is wonderful and nutty and 180 cals...a bit on the high side but worth it.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    tryingagain5
    Wednesday
    Week 2
    PW: 206.6
    CW: 207.4
    +.8
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    (new) weigh day (former day friday)

CW 207
    PW 208.3
  • debbiewsharpe
    5c34f3ce76125e84c29cf773ebb97b3a.jpg

• debbiewsharpe
    edited March 2021
    OK TEAM Weight No More - before scrolling along, take a few seconds to think about the quote above. We can do this, pick your favorite activity, use 4% of your day and JUST DO IT!
    KEEP ON KEEPING ON..........KEEP ON KEEPING ON........KEEP ON KEEPING ON..........
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    Week 1 late
    Pw 126
    CW 124
    Steps
    28.2. 21 Sun - 13,454
    1.3.21 Mon - 13,377
    2.3.21 Tues- 15,054
    3.3.21 Wed - 3,773
    4.3.21 Thu - 12,318
    5.3.21 Fri - 14,457
    6.3.21 sat - 13,749
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Weigh in for going ape.

Sorry this is late.
    Pw- 147.?
    Cw - 152.8

Not where I want to be but I’m back at it. I’m working on my snacking and portions again. Drinking water is another area I need to focus on. I’ve been exercising regularly so that is doing well. Yesterday was sign up for the spring classes and I got my name in for most of what I wanted. It was hectic, lots of interest in certain instructors. I guess we all have our favourite.

Can I request my weigh in day be moved to Saturday ? I can weigh in again so I’m back on track.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,453 Member
    Check in for Tuesday
    Food-ok, didn't log
    Water-64 oz
    Exercise-30 min walk (outside!!), Pt, stretching and strength

I just can't get it together with eating. I did do better yesterday but snacked too much. New day and I am going to take it one day at a time.

@melaniedscott It is great that you are fitting in walks during your work day! Hope you enjoyed walking on the trail (or hiking) with your friend.
    @tryingagain5 Hope all is going well.
    @callsitlikeiseeit Nice loss!
    @debbiewsharpe Thanks for posting. Exercise is the first thing dropped when I am busy but if you think about it, it really is a small part of your day.
    @annliz23 Nice loss and amazing steps!
    @goingape I am working on portions and snacking too. I am glad you got most of your classes that you wanted at the gym.
This discussion has been closed.