New Year - New Me Goal Reaching in 2021

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    So far the week has been great. I drank 138 ounces of water yesterday and 136 ounces the day before. My weight following my 3-day fast was 181.4 which equates to a 7-pound loss from the fast. I am a little behind today, but I will catch up and get my minimum of 100 ounces before I go to bed tonight.

I am eating 3 meals today (Coffee, Salad, Meal) and will start my OMEOD tomorrow with a fast day. I have decided on 2000 calories on my eating days.

I am tracking my stats on my spreadsheet and decided to just post my spreadsheet on Mondays so you can see the whole week.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That is so awesome Tracey!!! WOOHOO so proud of you!!!! You will be at goal in no time!!!

<3<3
  • LadyBlanks
    I am so happy today. After my refeed yesterday (3 meals), I was only up .3 this morning weighing in at 181.7 pounds. With today being a fast day, I believe I will be able to hold onto the 7 pound loss and continue to move the scale in the downward direction.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Omgggggggg that's so amazing!!!! I'm loving the lack of rebound AND the new plan!!! 2000 is totally great when you're doing omeod!!! My weekend days range between 2500-3500 and I'm still losing so 2000 should give you AWESOME losses 😍😎
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2021
    Good Morning everyone,

Here is my Monday report. This morning's weight was 181.0. Below is the spreadsheet for last week. I am proud of the 7-pound loss I was able to maintain so far. Starting this week off at 181, I am hoping to drop into the 170's this week.

xj35v3d07x1i.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG so proud of you!!!! Excellent results!!! Hopefully that was the kick into motivation you needed!!! It'll be smooth sailing now!!! <3

S
  • LadyBlanks
    Today’s meal: homemade keto orange chicken, cauliflower fried rice and steamed broccoli.
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOM NOM NOM :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Girl you are doing amazing.....and oh my that meal looks fantastic!!!! Super super proud of you :)
    <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Thank you all, I checked all the important dates coming up for the rest of the year and the majority of them fall on eating days (all except my youngest son's birthday) so I think I may stick with the alternate day fasting for a while.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Great plan!!! Simple and effective <3
  • LadyBlanks
    I have not had a problem sticking to the new plan so far and I broke into the 170's this morning at 179.4 so I am a happy camper.
  • mistymeadows2005
    FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE boo!!! That's AMAZING!!!! I'm so glad the new plan is working dynamite for you!!!

ROCK ON Lady!! <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on getting to the 170s👍 Keep up the good work 😘
  • LadyBlanks
    It has been a bit since my last post and unfortunately the 170's didn't stick and I am back to 184 as of yesterday. This go around seems much much harder, but I am not giving up and will succeed.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Just keep at it boo ❤️ every day is a new chance to start over....you know consistentcy is key so if you've gotta start at 20:4 and ease your way in, DO IT!!! The right "diet" is the one you'll do! Set yourself up for success by being realistic about what you can handle right now and master that before moving on 😘

Just my opinion, but you've got this regardless 🥰
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Hang in there and keep at it <3 I am in the same boat but ain't giving up. Let's do this together <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Keep it up and yes you will succeed!!
  • LadyBlanks
    edited March 2021
    Thanks for the encouragement my friends! This morning's weigh in was 181.5 so I am moving in the right direction. I definitely don't plan on giving in. I have been doing low carb/keto (aiming to keep total carbs below 60) which is the best "diet" for me physically (the struggle is real mentally sometimes). I now have to master my fasting protocol again and I will be steady on the losing train.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Niceeeeeeeeee!!!! Way to get back on the wagon!!!