The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Is this the thread where I demonstrate my endless charm in order to attract the opposite sex and eventually meet my future wife?

Well, you can. But it probably won't work. And if it does, she will be on the opposite side of the world.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Is this the thread where I demonstrate my endless charm in order to attract the opposite sex and eventually meet my future wife?

Welcome JJoyystick79 and hullo everyone!

Some MFPers did meet their spouses here however, this thread is more of a place to hangout, less all that.
  • Versicolour
    Speaking of which; there haven't been many people hanging out here. I have be crazy busy with the start of school while still in lockdown, my work and studies and then all the other things that need to be done. I haven't even taken down my Christmas tree 😳😵
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Speaking of which; there haven't been many people hanging out here. I have be crazy busy with the start of school while still in lockdown, my work and studies and then all the other things that need to be done. I haven't even taken down my Christmas tree 😳😵

agdiywweomb8.jpg

The Christmas tree was taken down between the 12th -15th January. It's relatively easy here. You remove and pack away your ornaments and the Mexican gardeners have a stated add on rate for Christmas tree removal. Within 5 minutes, they had this beauty out of door and wood chipped thereafter. Very efficient.

Was wondering how you would proceed with your studies over the lockdown. Delighted you are still able to continue.
  • Versicolour

agdiywweomb8.jpg

The Christmas tree was taken down between the 12th -15th January. It's relatively easy here. You remove and pack away your ornaments and the Mexican gardeners have a stated add on rate for Christmas tree removal. Within 5 minutes, they had this beauty out of door and wood chipped thereafter. Very efficient.

Was wondering how you would proceed with your studies over the lockdown. Delighted you are still able to continue.

That is super convenient. Packing mine away is a pretty simple matter, but I just haven't yet.

My studies kind of collapsed thanks to bad administration at the university. But luckily I got recognition for prior learning through another institution, and so I am getting back on track
  • Mama_runs_slow
    Mama_runs_slow Posts: 1,078 Member
    Hello singles :)
  • Versicolour
    Hello! People seem busy these days
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member
    Hello! People seem busy these days

Well, we are just coming out of cuffing season; might be just that.
  • Versicolour
    Perhaps! We can come out of hiding now 😜
  • Versicolour
    I can't believe this was on page 3! There was a time it never left page 1.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Also we should jump on the married thread 🤷‍♀️cause they jump on our single thread all the time
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Also we should jump on the married thread 🤷‍♀️cause they jump on our single thread all the time

We don't want to mingle with those goofballs!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    J_NY_Z wrote: »

We don't want to mingle with those goofballs!

🙊
  • wmichben
    wmichben Posts: 10 Member
    Good morning, other single people. The last time I had an account with MFP (up until I created this new one) was about 6 years ago. I was married then. Ha. How life changes! So many twists and turns.
  • Versicolour
    wmichben wrote: »
    Good morning, other single people. The last time I had an account with MFP (up until I created this new one) was about 6 years ago. I was married then. Ha. How life changes! So many twists and turns.

It does indeed. I hope mfp didn't have anything to do with those particular changes
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    👀 I forgot about this thread. Good morning singletons😃
  • wmichben
    wmichben Posts: 10 Member
    wmichben wrote: »

It does indeed. I hope mfp didn't have anything to do with those particular changes

Haha, no, not at all.
  • Nacho_Daddy
    Nacho_Daddy Posts: 846 Member

What am I missing in here? Singles Jumping Married folk & vice versa?

That's how this should be done (provided of course, that everyone is logging their calories)
  • hueritahsarinana
    hueritahsarinana Posts: 522 Member
    Hiya everyone !