Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• 2furryfriendz
    2furryfriendz Posts: 283 Member
    Need more friends to keep me on track so add me if you want a new friend.
    Also, I’m new so can someone tell me how to send friend request. 😊

Welcome to MFP.
    To add a friend (PC).. click on username.. a window will pop up (username, badges etc.).. click on username again and that will bring you to the user's page.. click on Add Friend.

iPhone.. Click on username, a window will pop up (username, activity, badges etc.)..click on username again and then the little person+.

Hope that helps.
  • glowupmama
    glowupmama Posts: 8 Member
    Hi people add me 🤗💗 I'm almost 29 and my goal is to lose almost 50lbs and get a six pack. I'll be posting pics soon to update my progress. I am 5'4 and started at 178lbs. Down to 155 now! Could use the bit of motivation. 😊
  • Getfitshovelar
    Getfitshovelar Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, currently 20 stone however want to lose at least 5 stone. Will be posting regular pics and i log everyday. Would love to see like-minded peoples progression too so we can cheer each other on
  • debranielsen
    debranielsen Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Debi and I've belonged to MFP since 2014, although you wouldn't know it from looking at me. But that's all going to change. I've logged consistently for 5 days now (that's a record for me) and I'm exercising daily.
    Would love to have supportive friends, so please click on my name and send me a friend request.

I currently live in South Florida, am married, and the mother to 3 dogs (wolf, doberman, and great dane) and two cats (both very snooty). I'm an accountant that is currently working from home, I've been a Type 1 Diabetic for over 30+ years and wearing a pump & sensor, and I also have published four books under my author name (Annie Carlisle).

I'd love to chat, so hit me up!! B)
  • hueritahsarinana
    hueritahsarinana Posts: 522 Member
    Feel free to add me (: I add everyone and love to support!
  • Antonio509113
    Antonio509113 Posts: 3 Member
    So I've used myfitnesspal for years now but I've never used the community tab, so I'm looking to add a bunch of friends. I'm a runner focusing on the 5k, and find health physiology very fascinating. I'm running 2 experiments right now. One is a vitamin d supplementation experiment, and another is seeing if increased yogurt intake will increase red blood cell count.
  • LogieGirl2
    LogieGirl2 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey somehow managed to delete my account so I'm starting again would love to have new friends & any 'old' friends
  • chubbychuchu85
    chubbychuchu85 Posts: 4 Member
    New here! love to get some new friends!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Feel free to add <3
  • black_jay
    black_jay Posts: 23 Member
    Y’all can add. Don’t have any friends yet and could use the motivation ha
  • graceursaved8080
    graceursaved8080 Posts: 6 Member
    61 year old in restart mode. MFP works, but staying with it is where I struggle. Need motivated friends to keep me going so that this will be my last restart.
  • Umer77
    Umer77 Posts: 8 Member
    Had lost 28kg few years back but surprisingly got it all back like a magnet.
    Now starting again and I have lost 6kg. Having friends on here is always helpful in your weight loss struggle
  • lolalovingbunyy
    lolalovingbunyy Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, I'm new just like everyone else. lol. I'm on here every day. I'm looking for friends that will motivate me to work hard! Feel free to friend me :blush:
  • KaitlinLee117
    KaitlinLee117 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey, I'm Kaitlin! 25, married, currently lost 10 of my 30ish goal! I'm a huge nerd (gaming, comics, books, movies, pop figures, you name it lol), and I really need fitness friends to help keep each other motivated! Send me a request! 😄
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • robjapan
    robjapan Posts: 9 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

I need more friends!!
  • Is this thread even active!? If so Add me as a Friend for motivation and accountability!
  • jordanhickin19
    jordanhickin19 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm always after New friends, helps with my motivation! Add me and I will accept anyone.
  • GrimReaperzz_
    GrimReaperzz_ Posts: 4 Member
    Open friend requests for more motivation and inspiration? Count me in everyone!! The grind dont stop!
  • LegionOfZoom
    LegionOfZoom Posts: 196 Member
    Always up for new friends!