What's on your mind?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Huh 594 disagrees.
    594 people(or 1 person 594 times) who hid behind a click and a screen to voice their opinion silently.

Huh
    Hiding behind silence has never been a good idea. Speak up or forever hold your disagrees.

Aww. You gotz admirers.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Huh 594 disagrees.
    594 people(or 1 person 594 times) who hid behind a click and a screen to voice their opinion silently.

Huh
    Hiding behind silence has never been a good idea. Speak up or forever hold your disagrees.

🤯 That’s a lot. You been visiting the debate threads? 😂
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Huh 594 disagrees.

Huh

Haha no, people just don't like me. :blush:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Huh 594 disagrees.

Huh

Thats so not true.. you're thought of with much fondness and respect Reenie 🤗😙
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Huh 594 disagrees.

Huh

I honestly cannot imagine any decent person disliking you. ❤️
  • ReenieHJ
    Duck you two. Here they come. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Duck you two. Here they come. :)

😄

Looks like a good portion comes from Coronavirus thread.. ya bound to get a few in there :# but honestly Reenie.. in here us regular users of fun and games and chit chat think you're pretty awesome 🤗
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Huh 594 disagrees.

Huh

Thats so not true.. you're thought of with much fondness and respect Reenie 🤗😙

This x1,000,000 ❤️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Huh 594 disagrees.

Huh

**looks left, looks right, looks left again**

Excuse me, what people are you speaking of? I only see people who enjoy your presence here.
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    I like reading everyone else's thoughts, but apparently this is the one and only thing I post in this thread. I can't really say it /tell someone else as a married woman, but....

Saw my gym crush today, and it had been like 2 months, I think. I admit it, he's total eye candy to me (tall and super fit/strong), but as a bonus, he does have good gym etiquette and asks me if I'm using a machine if I happen to be next to it. He was doing Smith squats next to my trap bar deadlifts, but I was still able to focus on my lifts :D
  • ReenieHJ
    <3o:)

I'm just a rebel. An old lady rebel. :D
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Oh, the same mostly; my folks made their way back home today (on the road). Still have not heard from their doctor or the team in response to my stepmom's treatment, but we'll see. Waiting for answers (if there are any), is hard for us all, though.

Realizing I need to do more for myself to possibly minimize any cancer risks I can (being obese is a cancer risk, btw). I don't smoke, or drink in excess or engage in other behaviors that might increase my risk, but the obesity one and lack of exercise is something I recognize I need to change.

But my brain (and body) likes the path of least resistance and finds it really hard to change. Moreso on the exercise front rather than the dietary choices one. Still, it would be nice to not be fat for once in my life, especially if it helps curb potential risk to myself.

Thinking of you always 🤗

Unfortunately, nobody is immuned to Cancer, I wasn't overweight when I was diagnosed, I don't smoke and I exercised although I was a little overweight before and had a bit of a drinking problem. I do wish I would have taken better care of myself in the past and it sucks that I only realized that when it was too late. Many people only realize that when it's too late. You can do it, do it for you because you deserve that ❤ we only have 1 body and 1 life to live. You don't need to make drastic changes right away, start with little things and then you will see how you start feeling better and will want to keep going. Being healthy also isn't only exercise and eating right, you need to take care of your mind too. I know you are able to do this. It may be difficult right now because you and your family are going through things but I believe in you 🤗

True!

In this particular instance, her risk factors were obesity and the fact that she had never given birth before (uterine cancer). Apparently that ends up being a really high risk factor for this type of cancer after the age of 50. :grimace:

But outside of that, she also didn't smoke or drink or do anything I would consider risky (and she was in the process of losing weight on her own). Oddly, most people in her family don't get cancer (they die of undiagnosed heart issues). So it really shocked everyone (including her doctor) when the results came back positive for this type of cancer (or any, really).

But you are correct: I need to do this for me. I still have a desire to live to be 100 (and be mobile at that point). Besides, I have a lot more stuff I want to do!

• 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Does Circle K still exist?
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,600 Member
    Yes.
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    My daughter is graduating college end of April and moving to Georgia in May. I just got use to her being married and now my only child will be moving to another state. While I am so proud of her, I hide in my bathroom and cry a little whenever I think about her moving.

Awwww 💔

Bitter sweet milestones. *big hugs, Mom*
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Seems super quiet around these parts
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    Yes.

We had one here for ever... Then it disappeared... And now it's back again. Just down the street, actually!