My weird NSV

ftellstrom
ftellstrom Posts: 28 Member
Back in April last year my company gave everyone two black masks. I wore one of them a couple of times but it was miserable. It moved when I talked or laughed and would never stay below my chin. This morning I grabbed a mask out of my mask basket and as I was walking out I realized it was ONE OF THOSE. I geared my self up for a miserable day of wrangling the mask. Well... I didn’t have to! I guess I lost enough weight to make the mask actually fit. Who would have guessed? It fits great and causes me no problems. Anyway thanks for hearing me out! Send me a friend request if you want to share motivation!!

2o2ps06yqvdv.jpeg

Replies

• foodieizzy
    foodieizzy Posts: 33 Member
    That's awesome! I'd love to add you as a friend! :)
  • kckr80
    kckr80 Posts: 1 Member
    Garments (even just mask) fitting is a huge win, yay!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Oh how the world has changed! Without the mask mandates you would have never known how much progress you made! Awesome story, congrats.
  • StephanieAnn20
    StephanieAnn20 Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome!!! Request sent!!
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Nice!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Nice! NSV are the best, especially unexpected ones! :D
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Such a great story!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    great!
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Woot! I had to look up what NSV meant. :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I love this story! That IS a weird NSV - but in the Age of Covid... B)
  • Lorri127
    Lorri127 Posts: 36 Member
    Super weird NSV but definitely a huge one!!! I've sent you a friend request. I'm always looking for people to share my successes and frustrations with. Great job on the loss too!!
  • esreda9998
    esreda9998 Posts: 13 Member
    that's so great!!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    That's great! (Who would have expected this for an NSV a year and a half ago??) You look great, by the way! Good thing you hung onto those masks :)
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    You're right!!! I tried on several masks that hurt my ears and I stopped using them. They are nice and roomy now. Thanks for the heads up!
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2021
    That's awesome, I still fight with mine now and then but I don't think that'll change no matter how much weight I lose.. I've got a big ol melon on my shoulders 😂
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!