52 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Whoops! Almost forgot to get today's thread going!

I've been up since 4. Couldn't sleep so I got an early start on chores. The farrier finally came last night (was supposed to be here at 9am yesterday). Didn't get a chance to ride yesterday and with 35 mph winds, there's a good chance I won't ride today either. But, it is a running day so I will run with the wind (not like the wind ;) ) for 45 minutes. Log all foods, drink lots of water.

Have a great day!

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hola 🧚

Glad that people in the north are getting warmer weather πŸ’— what an important time to revitalize and recover from the shxtstorm of 2020 then winter..

Ive had quite a bit of cals already today, so my goal is to try and keep it chill on cals for the rest of the day

Jamey is quitting smoking, so this week will be weird, but all for the best. I think we'll just sunset walk today... i didn't get to eat anything til 2pm, so my food's still settling... But tomorrow i wanna get in some good exercise.

🌈🌈 Good luck with your goals today amigas
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Nothing out of ordinary first half of the day then at 5 my neighbor called and asked me to go for a walk. She is very kind and has this soothing voice, I felt like I was floating.
    Wednesday
    Last meal 8pm (I’m making popcorn as I type here)
    Exercise 1.5h walk
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Weightlifting at home today. Pretty quiet otherwise.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Nice walking @GabiV125 πŸ‘»πŸ’«

@taxgirl1 thinking about weightlifting after i saw this inspirational clip on FB earlier today ⚑
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1320098838375026

My quick nap accidentally turned into a 2.5 hr nap this afternoon 🀦 so I didn't exercise today. Should be well rested and feeling good to do some good exercise tomorrow! May even try and do a strength training video πŸ€žπŸ‘€
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Walked, did lower body strength training, abs, stretching today.