I did it. I finally hit my goal!!!

Well, after trying for over a year and soooo many plateaus, I finally hit my weight loss goal!

I still can't believe it cause I haven't been doing too much these past 2 weeks. But there it is. Now to keep going.

I wanna thank everyone that commented on my previous posts with tips and advice. It IS all about the calories. Once I became diligent about measuring my portions, I did notice immediate results.

THANK YOU!!!

tbzlyekgkuil.png
tuf8dp29t6rx.png

Replies

• Catherine_and_Hobbes
    Catherine_and_Hobbes Posts: 81 Member
    Congratulations! This is awesome!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    Thank you! As someone who still has a long way to go, it's exciting to hear from someone who has met their goal. Congrats!
  • jrh_this_better_work
    jrh_this_better_work Posts: 92 Member
    Way to go!!! I got a similar notification today saying I'd just past my half way point. Can't wait to see the notification that looks like yours!
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Way to go! Yea you!
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    Amazing job. Congratulations! Can't wait til I can say this for myself :)
  • Annawan24
    Annawan24 Posts: 287 Member
    Congratulations! WTG!
  • lilcharmer214
    lilcharmer214 Posts: 75 Member
    AidaF430 wrote: »
    Congrats! I haven't seen numbers like that since my 20s LOL Glad to see you say "now to keep going" because this should be a lifestyle change not just a "diet" I wish you continued success! :)

Absolutely. I just turned 43 so at this point, it has to be a lifestyle change. If I let up, I'm sure I would just gain it back.
  • lilcharmer214
    lilcharmer214 Posts: 75 Member
    Congratulations, if you could see me you would see me doing the happy dance for you. What an accomplishment! :p I am half way to my goal, having lost 90 lbs. since 7/20. I know the hard work and dedication you have put into making a "better" you! Two thumbs up on your new healthy lifestyle.

That is amazing!!!!!! You can do it! You already are!! <3

• TiredMom2021
    TiredMom2021 Posts: 25 Member
    Congratulations! What a great accomplishment and great attitude going forward!
  • ZNnerissa
    ZNnerissa Posts: 26 Member
    Congratulations. That is awesome.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 526 Member
    And BOOM! THAT'S how it's done! Fantastic job, pat yourself on the back, you should be so proud!!!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,070 Member
    Congratulations! Way to go!
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Congratulations: that's such good news!
  • summergal8404
    summergal8404 Posts: 515 Member
    Congratulations! I can relate to the measuring and weighing, my eyes see little portions but in reality they are almost double what I think!! Wonderful Job!!
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Woo hoo! That's great!
  • RjMaan
    RjMaan Posts: 31 Member
    Congrats
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,717 Member
    That's wonderful! I remember some of your earlier threads: Nice job sticking with it, and patiently fine-tuning all the way to SUCCESS! Yay!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!