What worked for you today?

Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Eating less salty so low sodium level and buy an Elliptical Trainer one day 1 hour 1 day 30 min, I succeed to have progress all this week
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    azalea4175 wrote: »

can you share what brand and where you found the high fiber low carb tortilla? i am having a tough time finding them! they sound delicious

Sure! So far I've used the Mission brand tortillas - either their Whole Wheat Carb Balance tortilla, which is 70 cal each with 15 grams of fiber, or the Ole Extreme Wellness Wrap which is 50 cal and 11 grams of fiber. I personally like them, they are nice and soft and I can find them fine at my grocery store.

• EpilepsyWarrior
    EpilepsyWarrior Posts: 56 Member
    What worked for me today was kicking butt at my workout but also adding belly dancing to make it extra fun! 😋
    I have lost 10 pounds just logging eatting right and doing work outs that I enjoy. I recommend the FIT ON app. Lots of great workouts to choose from.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    mkculs13 wrote: »
    Admitting I'm struggling. I need to take it easy with exercise; I am sore and if I push, I'll injure myself. But I am down to a calorie goal of 1340 and that is just so hard and I use exercise to help me get a little extra to eat. I'm just hungry lately--and I've been outside more, walking more, but unable to run as much (not that I run a lot, but I couldn't yesterday or today). I am almost 62 (next week) and still trying to lose 1 lb a week. The thought of having to settle for 0.5 a week while I'm still in the 180s is depressing. But at least I'm acknowledging my frustration and thinking about ways to get through this.

Have you tried varying the kinds of foods you eat in order to address the hunger/ satiety issue?
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    I felt like a huge breakfast from a drive-thru (that is very rare for me), so I skipped lunch to stay within my budget.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Counting everything that is going in my gob! That is good for a Friday - mind you only lunch time! Come on self will and fortitude!
  • Working out with my boyfriend. I overcome my inertia by knowing that he expects to go, and talking with him as we go through the workout is fun and companionable.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Nintendo Switch games (Just Dance and certain Ring Fit mini games) as chair aerobics to give my aching legs a rest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!