Imagine yourself thin
    Gain confidence not weight
    Have a support system
    Think before you eat
    Little by little , small changes
    Only eat when hungry
    Start now, set settings up to win
    Success!

thank you for sharing - not sure what they are disagreeing about - who knows. I appreciate your post.💖💖💖💖
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    rhon1968 wrote: »
    I am beginning again and I need all the encouragement that I can get.
    I like this one....."You must earn your body"...Sydney Cummings I forget that I can't snap my fingers and change I actually have to do the work.
    2. I never give up, I might take a break but I never give up
    3. I am worth it.......This is the hardest one for me, my husband tells me that I am worth it every day but I realized I never tell myself.....I am trying to change my way of thinking.

Hi and welcome back - I have gotten some good response so check back here to see what's else comes in. Thank you for sharing. I start my day everyday with a Positive Affirmation and think of it anytime I hit a rough patch during the day. I Love the you must earn your body. I will use that one tomorrow or when I don't feel like working out.Virtual hugs to you and good luck on your journey.
  • mpkpbk2015
    pessxx wrote: »
    Hi Rhon, I don't know how u do this, me personally i won't repeat some quotes or some mantra which I consider positive or useful or I am grateful for

that's why sometimes I like the ones not starting with I , but rather general ones which I embrace also
    Rather than this , I like to bear in mind this for difficult moments when I always remember these quotes I like
    So I do in this way , always before or during difficult times

But as everybody is different, some of us prefer to repeat in their minds or maybe other technique in order to embrace them as thinking

I am like Rhon - I start mine with I - that's because I want to take ownership of the statement. I want to embrace it with all I have. I start my day everyday and use it throughout the day when I hit a rough patch but like you said everyone is different and uses quotes and affirmations differently. For instance mine for today was " I have integrity and I am totally reliable. I do what I say I will do. I keep my word"
  • mpkpbk2015
    Morning'

Tadaam , surprise , today a picture <3

hkz920t0683u.jpg

Your my hero - a picture I am tearing up with joy. Real powerful words too. Sneak preview here's mine for tomorrow it's almost midnight so I can share .

I am courageous, I am willing to act in spite of any fear of the unknown outcome. Goodnight now, and thanks again.👋👋👋👍👍👍
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Thank u too for making this thread , I personally have what to learn and apply in my daily life <3
    rzk8bgc2gcy1.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    Thank u too for making this thread , I personally have what to learn and apply in my daily life <3
    rzk8bgc2gcy1.png

Love the photo quotes - keep them coming. Here's another one from me too.

I love challenges, they bring the best out in me. 💪💪💪
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    I like to write mine down. I've tried the 3-6-9 method but have a hard time sticking with it. Whenever I remember I do it, tho 🙂

I am physically fit.
    I eat healthy food.
    I lose weight easily.
  • pessxx
    Mine of today :smile:

o87ymjfmhmn9.png

• pessxx
    nice one - for every action there is a reaction :)
  • mpkpbk2015
    elsie_fair wrote: »
    I like to write mine down. I've tried the 3-6-9 method but have a hard time sticking with it. Whenever I remember I do it, tho 🙂

I am physically fit.
    I eat healthy food.
    I lose weight easily.

I like that method, it sounds hard to keep up with but at least your are trying. I look mine up daily, and I write it down and put it in my wallet and look at it on and off during the day. Thanks for sharing. Keep checking back here you might find some new ones to add to your 3-6-9 to give your more to work with. Thanks for sharing.💖💗💗
  • mpkpbk2015
    I lost 1.2 kg this morning, I stressed out a lot yesterday , no hunger, I ate because I should , so I hope the next weight loss will be more as a result of my woe and workouts, rather a result of this, however I remembered this quote and I think it is true --- if you feel like you're losing everything remember trees lose their leaves every year and they stand tall and wait for better days to come <3<3

How very true. Sorry you were stressed yesterday. I hope today was better. I used to eat when I was stressed but now I workout instead or drink a ton of water so I am putting something in my mouth just not food. A trick my dietician friend taught me and apparently my stomach gets full and hasn't realized the difference.
    Hang in there each day gives us a new opportunity to start a new and correct the mistakes from the day before. Talk to you soon. Hugs are good for stress so here's a couple of virtual hugs. 💖💖💖
  • mpkpbk2015
    Mine of today :smile:

o87ymjfmhmn9.png

That's a good one, I firmly believe in leaving the past in the past and letting go and reaching for the future.
  • mpkpbk2015
    The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you're not willing to stay where you are!
    This- as a restarter it sums up my reasons for switching to a healthier life ..& I’m shamelessly “borrowing “ it!

Also, borrowed, but helps me to stay focused is “ for every action, there is a reaction”
    This is on my fridge door 🤣🤣🤣

Yes and we choose if the reaction is a good or bad one.
  • pessxx
    Hi, hugs to everyone <3<3 and thanks for the warm hugs I received :)

Yes, yesterday has passed , here comes a new day and two new quotes for whenever we have episodes who affects our daily progress and mental motivation is the most important I think to make us go on :smile:

j2ejqkhuclra.jpg

9ealwwn7o693.jpg
  • mpkpbk2015
    Hi, hugs to everyone <3<3 and thanks for the warm hugs I received :)

Yes, yesterday has passed , here comes a new day and two new quotes for whenever we have episodes who affects our daily progress and mental motivation is the most important I think to make us go on :smile:

j2ejqkhuclra.jpg

9ealwwn7o693.jpg

Both are very inspiring - thank you so much. Keep them coming. Love them. Getting ready for bed. But I will have one for you tomorrow. Got my Covid shot today and I am a little tired.💖💖💖
  • mpkpbk2015
    I love this thread 💗

Here is my addition:

✨A river cuts through rock not because of its power but it’s persistence.

✨I work out, but because I hate my body, but because I LOVE my body.

✨You will never always be motivated. You must learn to be disciplined.

✨You have been assigned this mountain to show others that it can be moved.

✨I can not change yesterday but I can change today.

Thanks for all the inspiration!

Thank you and virtual hugs to you for sharing. I truly believe in positive affirmations and positive self talk. Have a great weekend and please check back and as mom always said take a few. 💖💖💖💖