Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• GeeHoddy
    GeeHoddy Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey Folks, need motivation and Inspiration :) feel free to add.
    Staffordshire, UK. :)
  • avj_78
    avj_78 Posts: 35 Member
    edited March 2021
    I've been low carb and IF for a long time--love it!--but have been in a plateau for several months. I guess it's time to get real about how much I'm actually eating :|. I used MFP successfully several years ago, so I know it works. I live in Ontario, keep an open diary for friends, and 7am coffee is my favourite time of the day <3. Feel free to add me!
  • ZNnerissa
    ZNnerissa Posts: 26 Member
    New to MFP but not new to Fitness. Love the idea of helping and inspiring other as we go on this journey together. I'm working on bumping up my discipline to keep getting better. Community is so important. Feel free to add.
  • vegetabletarian
    vegetabletarian Posts: 22 Member
    I've been on and off mfp for the better part of 4 years. Sadly due to life events I'm at the heaviest I've ever been, and needing to lose around 60lbs. Would love to have some friends for motivation, accountability, a chat, whatever!! 😊😊
  • MyFight2beHealthy
    MyFight2beHealthy Posts: 22 Member
    New friends would be great. Feel free to add 😊
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Looking for motivated pals.
  • decdiscover098
    decdiscover098 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • amyabsolutely
    amyabsolutely Posts: 11 Member
    Hey everybody, It’s really helpful and motivating for me to have new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hey everyone I’m Ken. Feel free to add me. πŸ’ͺ🏾
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Id like more friends !
  • Jenelle_Lynne
    Jenelle_Lynne Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! This is my 2nd time using MFP. I would love some friends!
  • BeaBibs
    BeaBibs Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I read that keeping connected to part of the health community helps you stay on track. In that regard, I would be honored to be part of your community.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    thing is I like yr avatar :) , but there is such a lot of flow of fake accounts that I do not know if I should Add u or not :)
    Ok, let's make a risk :smile: Promise i delete if u will not be real :)
  • heyagni
    heyagni Posts: 7 Member
    Hello guys jist found out this amazing option to share diary with friends! Sharing mine and Looking for friends who share theirs πŸ₯°πŸ˜„for stronger fit togheter! I am very motovated and lost 8kg already , but the last few months has been a bit of struggle , xx
  • heyagni
    heyagni Posts: 7 Member
    Hello guys jist found out this amazing option to share diary with friends! Sharing mine and Looking for friends who share theirs πŸ₯°πŸ˜„for stronger fit togheter! I am very motovated and lost 8kg already , but the last few months has been a bit of struggle , xx
  • Redfish72x
    Redfish72x Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 515 Member
    JDMac82 wrote: Β»
    FOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're on my fl for over a year Jd and you're awesome
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 515 Member
    Hey yall can add me. Here's what you need to keep in mind when you add me though: 1. I check in and comment everyday throughout the day. If you're not going to check in every day and comment don't add me. I've been here 15 months and stay positive. This is a team thing. Lets go.
  • BorderlineLove
    BorderlineLove Posts: 4 Member
    πŸ–πŸ»πŸ™ˆ