NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

@mswatson0777 I am so very sorry for the loss of your grandpa! <3 Was it unexpected? Either way, it’s a terrible loss and only time is going to help you through your grief. I do wish you the best with your dissertation and that the committee gives you what you need. I’m also glad to you back with us! :)

@trooworld Yum Pie!! I completely forgot it was Pi day and that is probably a good thing. ;) I love filet mignon. Now that I got my new cast iron skillet, I need to buy some steaks! I hear you about not being sure if you want to go back to the office or not on a full-time basis. It sure is easy to get used to being at home, isn’t it?

@theslightedgeforever Flipping the switch can be really hard but you know what to do for your body and once you set your mind to doing it then those boobies will deflate, the back with slim down, and those wrists will be dainty once again. :grin:

Hello everyone! After four days of not doing a Beachbody workout, I went in this morning and started phase 3 of 80 Day Obsession. My poor body is already crying. I also deep cleaned my bathroom, bedroom, did laundry, steamed a bunch of clothes. I also attempted the process of cleaning out my closet, but that needs a whole day on to itself! :# On Saturday, I had a friend come up to me at church and want to know what I’ve been doing to lose weight. So, I told her about IF and low carb and she was super interested. I took her my fasting book by Gin Stephen’s yesterday. Then my pastor’s wife texted me that she wants to meet to talk about weight loss. So, I’m having lunch with her tomorrow. It’s awesome that people are noticing and want my advice, which is something that I’ve never experienced before. I’m also really determined to get to goal weight before the October trip. I have seven months to lose 30 lbs. Let’s do this!! :)
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,559 Member
    Afternoon all, I got my treadmill walk in, tracking my food today. It's been a day of unplanned distractions, but I am determined to get my goals in today. I gained another lb. I have not been this heavy in at least 15 years. My life has been so many emotional issues for so many years..at this rate, I won't live long...I am on a mission to have a long life, but I also am trying to put the word JOY back into my conversations. LOL. One of the decisons I am thinking of making is taking a break from being on the worship team. Also my words for this year were wrong....I had change/believe, but it should have been trust/believe..so I made that change on my desk.

@trooworld So glad the mat is working for you. I will have to check out your video of skin care. It really is important..I got the bad skin (deep wrinkles). Mary Kay has come out with a new product, I am trying on an 8 week period...I am in week 5...

@mswatson0777 I am so sorry for all the grief you are having in your life right now..I am keeping you in my prayers.

@TeresaW1020 So glad your event went well. I remember when we did one...lots of fun. I miss those days.

@theslightedgeforever YOU WILLFUL DISOBEDIENCE? No, not ever..LOL.

yllheiya3qvp.png

Cbabie
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,854 Member
    @mswatson0777 I'm so very sorry for the loss of your Grandpa. It is totally understandable that you went off track. I'm glad you got back on track. Were you close to him? Congratulations on getting the green light on your dissertation proposal defense! No worries that you haven't been around, just jump in when you can. ((( HUGS ))) to you.

@TeresaW1020 Yeah that pie was really good. I love filet mignon, too, it's so tender. It's really good in a cast-iron skillet, that's how we cook it. It IS easy to get used to being home lol. It sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. What a neat feeling it must be to get asked for advice about weight loss! It's also such a compliment that they put their trust in you and what you are saying. You can definitely get that 30 lbs off by October!

@cbabie It sounds like you had a good day as far as your habits go. I'm sorry you are at your highest weight in years, time to commit to your plan, right? Yeah, that video is very helpful and explains things well. How do you like the new Mary Kay product so far?

Hi all. I didn't sleep well at all last night even with laying on my acupressure mat. I think it's because I am having a lot of pain in my right upper arm. I don't know what happened, I must have bumped it (I frequently do that kind of thing and then don't remember what happened). I predict I'll be taking a mid-day nap lol. It's freezing here, 50F (that's cold for here lol), only supposed to get up to a high of 59F so I guess I'll be piling on the layers.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS
  • mswatson0777
    mswatson0777 Posts: 290 Member
    @TeresaW1020 Woah diving into Phase 3 after 4 days away?! You're a brave woman. She kicks my butt even in Phase 1! And how exciting that your community is noticing the changes, that must feel great!

@trooworld Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well, I hope you get that midday nap. I also laughed that 59 is cold. That is practically a heat wave here!

@cbabie You've taken on a lot of the emotional burden for your family. I hope you continue to look forward and prioritize yourself!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. My Grandpa was in his 80s and wasn't doing well health-wise (especially after he got covid) so it wasn't a surprise but it was still very sad. It felt good to mourn as a family. We stayed outside and if we went inside we wore masks, but since my family didn't we've been quarantining to hopefully mitigate the risk to others.

Now I'm back at work full time and it feels good to just be home and to take a breath. I still haven't stepped on the scale (I haven't been in the right headspace) but I've been doing my workouts and eating healthy so I'm making good strides.
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,210 Member
    @teresaw1020 You know even when I was 125 lbs, I never had dainty wrists or ankles. Such a shame. So exciting that people are beginning to notice your weight loss. You are a good role model for them.

@cbabie Tracking and treadmill. Good for you. Especially on a day of distractions. Just little changes here and there and you will stop gaining weight and will turn it around.

@trooworld Back to my 25%. I drink less water in winter. Spring is coming so hopefully it will get better. I'm having trouble sleeping at night too. I feel like I'm just walking around like a zombie. I need to get back to my exercise like I was doing. I'm sure I would feel better. It's like being pregnant and constantly fatigued those first months.

@mswatson0777 I'm so sorry about your grandpa. No matter how old the loss can be hard. Good for you for keeping up your healthy habits. Health is so important. The older I get the more I believe it.

Red Day- Went Over 109/100 carbs
  • TeresaW1020
    @cbabie I know you are upset about the weight gain. Unfortunately, the amount of stress you seem to be under all the time isn’t helping at all. Trust/believe are great words to cling to and will help to get Joy back into your conversations. :)

@trooworld, Bummer about your arm causing you so much pain. My right shoulder is always hurting at night. I’ve all but given up hope on fixing it and just try to deal the best I can. Is it your muscle or do you know that it’s from something you ran into? We are really cold and rainy here too. Where is our spring! :#

@mswatson0777 Yeah, Autumn is no joke that is for sure. I am trying to decide what I want to do next when I finish 80DO. I thought about trying Morning Meltdown. I tried it when I first got BB but I wasn’t fit enough back then and quit. I think taking care of yourself right now is most important to stay away from the scale until you feel really ready. Hopefully, it will surprise you in a good way. :)

@theslightegeforever Thanks! I’m hoping that by being a good role model to my friends, I can remain one for myself. Are you still carb cycling with WW points? How’s it going? :)

Hi everyone! My lunch with my pastor’s wife went great. I told her tons of stuff that I have learned and then told her to just focus on intermittent fasting and gave her a book to read. Her husband eats like a 5-year-old and is just as picky so it would be so much harder for her to go, Keto like I am able to. Plus, her body might not like Keto. She feels she could do IF and that is going to give her wonderful health benefits and hopefully help her lose the extra weight. After lunch, I went over to Walmart and did my grocery shopping. I’m not thrilled that I now have to ring up and bag my groceries, but I guess that’s what happens when stores decide to cut their cost where they can. :|
  • cbabie
    Morning all, (almost afternoon) LOL. I haven't walked today, not sure I will..it's COLD rainy and windy... Hi is supposed to be 59...go ahead and laugh. :lol: I tracked everything and went on a walk besides the treadmill yesterday. I got in 13,379 steps!!! I have already tracked today.. I do fight depression and sadness...but I am still fighting for JOY and turning the frown upside down. LOL

@TeresaW1020 I must have posted the same time as you...I missed your post. I am so glad people are asking what you are doing and you are sharing with them. Congrats!!!

@trooworld So sorry you didn't sleep well..funny I didn't think I slept well either..baby girl woke me several times..once to tell me she couldn't find "bear" he was gone...love looking for a stuffed animal in a ROOM full of stuffed bears and other animals at 3:30 am with no glasses and in the dark. :). (she was laying on him) :). my fitbit says I got GOOD... less sleep than yesterday, but 84 vs 81 and 80 the night before.. Still trying to figure that out.

@mswatson0777 Yes I agree, I carry too much that is not mine. I have this loyalty issue.. LOL. Yea on doing your workouts...and you know isn't funny when we say we are glad to be back at work? My DH says last night, "you don't need an office anymore". I said WHAT? oh well its HIS opinion not mine...it's who I am

@theslightedgeforever Well you did get the good skin...I got her wrinkles... :). Do you know why you are fatigued? is it diet or medical? or both?

Cbabie
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 Thank you. I did take a midday nap. ;) Haha...yeah, we are wimps in CA! It sounds like you are doing good self-care, that's important.

@theslightedgeforever Yeah, I got 25% yesterday too. That's how I feel, like a zombie. Just when I think I've found something that helps, it doesn't end up helping. I'm having trouble syncing my tracker this morning but I'm sure it's going to tell me that I didn't sleep well despite laying on my acupressure mat. :(

@TeresaW1020 I have no idea what caused it, it seems to be better today. I'm ready for spring! That's great your lunch went well. I wish I could do IF but I just never got used to being hungry and the hunger never went away no matter what I tried. I hate that places have fewer cashiers, I'm such a slow ringer-up and bagger lol.

@cbabie That's cold to me, so no laughing here! :) Wow, that's a lot of steps! I'm sorry about the depression and sadness. Those are familiar feelings for me. Do you do anything in particular when you feel that way? Awwww, that stinks that you had to find "bear" but I'm glad you found him lol. Yeah, I didn't sleep well last night either. :(

Hi all. Another night of bad sleep despite trying everything. It's so frustrating. I hope this stage of my life goes away eventually, I can't handle no sleep for the rest of my life. It's hard to do a full day's work on low sleep. I don't know how I'll do it once we go back to the office full-time. :(

• mswatson0777
    @theslightedgeforever Thank you for your kind words! And I agree that this gives me more incentive than ever to stay healthy

@trooworld Sorry to hear you're still struggling with sleep. I hope you start to get some rest soon too! Did you ever get to do the sleep clinic?

@cbabie Holy steps batman, you did a great job yesterday! I would kill for 59 degree weather. We are still covered in snow!

@TeresaW1020 I'm not expecting any good surprises when it comes to the scale. I can always tell when I gained and sadly this is one of those times. I'll be honest, I didn't love Morning Meltdown. I do the yoga workouts sometimes but I didn't feel the other ones were cued as well. Let me know if you end up enjoying it!

Happy Wednesday! I tracked my food the last two days and got my workouts in so I'm feeling good. Having the work day for structure also really helps. I'm feeling really positive about my plan going forward. Especially with vaccines rolling out, I have a lot of incentive to start looking good for once I can do social things again!

I'm also excited it's St. Patricks Day. We're going to eat corned beef and cabbage and watch a zoom concert of Irish music. It's the little celebrations that make the difference!
  • cbabie
    It's evening here..I have tried to get on all day and just kept getting interrupted..lol

I have already hit 10K steps. And just tracked all my food. Can't say it was the healthiest..but long john silver was what everyone wanted...no time to cook.

@trooworld, no I have had depression MOST of my life..I do have an oil that I use on a daily basis and I can always tell when I don't. I am sorry you didn't sleep...luckily or unlucky I don't need alotnof sleep...I hope younsleep.better tonight... have you tried diffusing like lavender?

@mswatson0777 I always know when my body says here 2 more lbs...or oh you thought it was going to your gut..surprise it's thigh time..lol. you jumped right back in to good habits so kudos to you!! Hope you had a great st Patty's day.

Cbabie
  • theslightedgeforever
    @teresaw1020 Have you tried doing any shoulder/chest stretches. Before the hip/knee/ankle pain, I started with shoulder pain and now have got that under control by doing some mobility stretches for it. Now to just work on the other parts. Stretching is my least favorite exercise. Yes on the carb cycling/WW thing. I have been consistent this week so far with it. Last week was spotty in tracking. I like carb cycling better but will continue doing the points too because it helps me see how I could make little adjustments while still eating the same food. For instance I had made chicken salad and thought that would be good on croissants. So I bought a package. Luckily they are too messy for me to enjoy those more than one. So I happened to be on a points day and was just the croissant was like 6 and I'm like (that's a whole meal) So I had noted in my journal, next time I could have had an open faced sandwich and saved 3 points.

@cbabie Here's something to think about....what if the office person is what you WERE. What if that's the past? What does an office mean to you? Who are you now? Who do you want to be going forward? I also got the anxiety and paranoia with the good skin. Although I do have deep trenches in my forehead now. No, I don't want to try your MK stuff. :D I buy it and then it just sits there. If I could do all my habits I want to, then I would be thin and not have achy joints. Fatigue: Probably a combination of all. It's the little things in Long John Silvers. Eat one less piece of fish than you normally would. Same thing for hushpuppies. If you slice those in half Two becomes four. It's all mind tricks if you eat slow enough. But then it's less calories/fat for your tracker and body.

@trooworld 50% Are you having trouble staying asleep or going to sleep? Did you ever do a sleep study? I can't remember. I hate self check-out. I can bag with no problem, it's the scanning. So I'll stand in line to get a cashier.

@mswatson0777 Sounds like you have a plan going forward. I had forgot it was St Patty's Day. Life seems to be just a big blur right now concerning time. But my week is going better on some things. So that's progress. I'm trying to remember do the important things first. Take some time for fun each day. Your zoom thing sounded fun. My youngest son went through a Celtic music phase. Now he's in this "music all sounds the same to me" phase. Usually I like his music. I don't at first but then it grows on me. This stuff touches some kind of nerve in my body. But if it makes him happy. I'm sure some of the stuff I like touches a nerve in my hubby's body.

Yellow Day: Went Over 27/23 points (Although good day with carbs/calories) I'm taking the somewhat success)
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 Thank you. My doctor seems reluctant to refer me to the sleep clinic but she did order a sleep apnea study. I don't know why I can't seem to get help and that just adds to my frustration. It sounds like you have a really positive outlook and habits right now, that's great. Your plans for St Paddy's Day sound fun, we didn't do anything but I did wear a green t-shirt that says "Lucky" on it lol.

@cbabie That's great that you hit all those steps and tracked, well done! I'm sorry the depression is an ongoing thing, it is for me, too. I've been depressed since I was a kid. I remember having a crying fit thinking my parents were going to die. Thanks re: the sleep. Not better. I have tried lavender, I've sprayed it on my pillow. Thanks for the suggestion.

@theslightedgeforever I got 50%, too! We are doing better. Staying to sleep, I get up about every 30-60 minutes all night long. My doctor never referred me to the sleep clinic but she did refer me to get a sleep apnea test which I am doing on 3/30. If I have a choice, I will wait for a cashier unless there is a long line.

Hi all. Another night of bad sleep. Making things worse is a pain I have in my right knee, it's pretty severe. I'm glad I have an acupuncture appointment this weekend. I don't know what I did to it, I don't remember doing ANYTHING to it.

• mswatson0777
    @cbabie I totally feel that! Mine is that my skin is extremely fair so I can see faint stretch marks any time I gain any weight. It's definitely disconcerting! Great job tracking food and getting your steps in!

@trooworld I'm frustrated on your behalf! And at least you wore green! I was the only person on my team who did

@theslightedgeforever I love that you embrace whatever genre your son is listening to. I can usually get behind most things, except for twangy country music. And I totally get things being a blur. I just feel like it's been waves of stress.

Hi Everyone! It ended up being a stressful day yesterday. We are just getting out of quarantine from the funeral and one of our quaranteammates ended up going to a bar so we likely won't get to see them for another 10 days, which is a bummer to all of us. We're just burned out with covid stuff and miss our friends. I can't wait to have an active social life again where I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I tracked my food and got a good workout in today so I'm feeling good in that area. I also didn't eat my feelings yesterday which is a win in my books.
  • cbabie
    Morning all, this has been a weird day so far...my grandson calls me while I am on the phone with another family member who hasn't talked to me in a month or so on purpose :)...usually the GS calls in the evening..LOL. No walk today, (I don't think). I tracked yesterday, but in the end I was over my calories...I ate sugar cookies, trying to stay up with baby girl...not good, felt terrible today. She didn't sleep well again either...she fell out of bed, restless all night. However, I got 12,937 steps yesterday. So that was good..must be why my legs ache or the sugar...LOL

@mswatson0777 So sorry you had a stressful day yesterday. Some people..I could hear you saying that of your quaranteammate who went to the bar. LOL. I too would like to now worry about being out, it makes shopping etc stressful. I like that you keep moving forward no matter what life is throwing at you!! Great job.

@trooworld So sorry you are not getting answers and you are not sleeping. Glad you like the acupuncture and it helps. I am sorry about your depression, it seems we have "learned" how to live with it.

@theslightedgeforever Oh I forgot about the paranoia....gene.. LOL. Your chicken salad sounds yummy.. I haven't had that in a LONG time. You don't have to use my MK stuff.. LOL.

I am sitting here watching baby girl with her cup and straw.. The lid has what looks like a helmet and if you "close" it the straw bends in half and folds down. She is folding it down and trying to drink from it and laughing...OH THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE TO LAUGH OVER!!!

Cbabie
  • trooworld
    @mswatson0777 Thank you for your support! What??? Your quaranteam buddies didn't dress up? That's a shame! That sucks about the bar and quarantine. I'm so sick of COVID, too, I have only seen my friends 4 times in a year! I'm sorry that happened. :( I can't wait until it's safe to see people, too. You did well yesterday, good job!

@cbabie Did it upset you to take that call from the family member that hasn't talked to you on purpose? I love sugar cookies. I'm sorry you felt terrible. I hope today is better. That's great you got so many steps. Thank you for your support. Yes, so many years suffering from depression, I've learned to manage it pretty well. Mostly, it's meds that help but I still suffer from it here and there. I'm glad baby girl gave you a laugh. She sounds precious.

Hi all. My weight is up by +1.6 lbs this week which is disappointing. I stayed under my points this week. I guess it happens and I need to move on to this next week. We still haven't gotten our stimulus money which is disappointing. No information for us on the IRS site, either. We are going to start the process of getting one of the windows fixed when we get the money.

• TeresaW1020
    @trooworld, sorry about the weight gain. I know you are bummed. I managed to lose 3 tenths but was hoping for more since I was so good this week. Maybe we will both get a nice whoosh next week! *fingers crossed.* Yikes on your painful knee! I hope that the acupuncturist can help. <3

@cbabie There is so much joy to be had just by watching the funny things little kids do. A couple of weeks ago, one of the Cubbies was eating Gold Fish and I asked her if she liked them. She looked very thoughtful for a few seconds and then said, “I do like them. Because they taste like cheese and they taste like a cracker.” That made me laugh so hard! :grin:

@mswatson0777 That is too bad that you won’t be able to see your friend. I feel it’s time to get our lives back to normal and burn the mask! : grin I’ll let you know when I start 100 Day Meltdown how I like it. I think the appeal is that the workouts are short. I could do one and also walk on the treadmill if I wanted.

@theslightedgeforever Yes, I do shoulder/chest stretches and it helps. Mostly it helps if I don’t sleep on my right side, but that is my preferred side…so! : It is an eye-opener when we track that is for sure. I’m making a chicken salad on Sunday but will make a chaffle to use as my bread. Have you tried those? Soooo good!!

Good morning! Well, I managed to lose 3 tenths this week. I was hoping for more since I was such a good girl, but the scale didn’t agree with me. Next week! I cleaned the one church building yesterday and there were tons of chips and cookies leftover from last Saturday’s event. I glared at them and walked away. I am doing no sugar again and trying to keep myself in ketosis so I can burn some fat. I'm leaving in a minute to go clean the main building this then when I come home DH and I are going to place our order to have our kitchen countertops replaced. I will be so happy to never have to polish black granite again. We have a faux Carrara marble breakfast table, light grey cabinets, and white tile backsplash, so we needed something that complimented all that. We ended up choosing this lovely grey called Ocean Jasper. It has bits of mica in it, so it sparkles!! Y’all know I love a good sparkle. <3

Here is a pic. It's a lot prettier in person.

2vwlmc5vdo93.jpg

• mswatson0777
    @cbabie It sounds like you had an eventful day with all those calls, I hope the call with your one family member went well! Family drama is never fun and I can understand why you ate the sugar cookies

@trooworld I didn't get my stimulus yet either but my husband did (go figure). We're going to use it towards new flooring that are desperately needed. I was deeply bummed about the bar situation. I am so ready to just get vaccinated and get on with life. And I'm sorry to hear you're up on the scale. Keep at your good habits and it'll be right back down!

@TeresaW1020 This is going to sound nuts but I might keep the masks after all this is over. I haven't had a cold or anything this year which has been great! And I love your new countertops, I bet they will really brighten up the space! Definitely keep me posted on the 100 Day Meltdown. I also love that they're short and sweet!

Happy Friday All! I've stuck with my goals all week and have been feeling 1,000,000 times better because of it. I don't have a lot of exciting things to post honestly. The weather is supposed to be better so I'll be going on some long dog walks to get out of the house and I'm just waiting until the snow clears so I can start doing bike rides too.
  • theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld I got 50% again. I hope you can figure out your sleep thing. I've decided waking up in the middle of the night may just be my new normal. I had night sweats last night. Yaaaay. What good recipe have you made this week? I think that small weight gain is just a small blip. You've been doing so well.

@mswatson0777 I don't like the twangy country either. I hear you on the friends and social life. Hopefully as more people get vaccinated this thing can be under control. Yaaay on not eating your feelings. That's a BIG win. I was thinking the same thing about the masks during cold/flu season. I didn't get sick either.

@cbabie Yaaay on your tracking. That is becoming a habit. You realize you don't have to hang up on one person if you get another call. ;) I hate when people do that to me. What am I? Chopped liver?

@teresaw1020 Fingers crossed for your WHOOSH. I love those. A loss is still a loss. You sound like me and my preferred side of sleep. Mine is my left and that is my hip problem when I sleep (who has pain when they are just laying there not doing anything). So I'm not supposed to lay on that side. But I do after awhile. It's hard for me to sleep the other way. I end up moving my pillow to the end of the bed and flipping so I'll be on my right. Dh says every time he gets up to go to the bathroom, I've changed positions again. Back and forth all night long. My waffle iron broke and I haven't replaced it. I'll try those chaffles when I do. I've been putting the waffle batter in my mini donut maker. Dh actually likes those better than if I just make a waffle. :| I love the tile. I like shiny countertops and drive my family crazy if there are smudges or fingerprints.

Green Day- Went Over 277/238
  • TeresaW1020
    @theslightedgeforever The whoosh happened!! I’m a really restless sleeper and our bed is always destroyed in the mornings, which is bad for poor DH because it’s his job to remake the bed. :grin: You could make a chaffle in your donut maker! Yeah, I like shiny countertops too and my family isn’t very good at keeping our current shiny black smudge-free. Hopefully, the new countertops will be a little more forgiving. ;)

@mswatson0777 I think lots of people might keep the masks for that very reason you stated. I just want us to have our choices back so that I can walk in a store without my mask on if I want to. I hope you have a lovely and relaxed weekend! :)

Good morning! So, the scale decided to give me a nice little whoosh and as of this morning, I’m down 79 lbs. from when I first started getting serious in January 2017. You know, it can be so easy to beat me up for how slow my journey has been, but down is down and after being obese for over 30 years I will take a slow journey if it means finally reaching my destination. :) I have a relaxed day plan and after doing what will be a painful 80 Day Obsession booty workout and a little housework, I think I will sit and work on this incredibly hard puzzle that is still sitting on my dining room table :#
  • trooworld
    @TeresaW1020 Thanks, I am bummed. That's great that you lost, I'm sorry it wasn't more though. Yes, a nice whoosh would be great! Of course when I am going to the acupuncturist today, my knee doesn't hurt lol. She'll still work on it though. Well done, walking away from those cookies and chips! I love the quartz you picked out, it will be beautiful. I see you had a whoosh, yay!!! Oh gosh, almost to 80 lbs, wow that's awesome. That's a good attitude to take. Slow and steady wins the race!

@mswatson0777 Ha! I did look up using my husband's information and it said they are going to mail us a check on a certain date. Last time, they direct deposited the money. I hate checks. :( Yeah home improvements are probably on a lot of people's list. I'm ready to get on with life, too. I've had enough. Well done, sticking to your goals!!!

@theslightedgeforever I also got 50%. I hope I can figure out the sleep too. I think it's my normal too. Night sweats: I get super hot but don't sweat. I hate it. What I've been making: Saturday was Oven-Fried Crispy Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia and Corn-and-Poblano Pudding (WW recipes), Sunday was Moroccan Lentil Stew and Chickpea Soup, Monday was Skinny White Chicken Enchiladas, Tuesday was Sloppy Joe Spaghetti Squash Bowls, Weds was Meatloaf and Skinny Mashed Potatoes, and Thursday was Tortilla Chicken Verde Chili. Last night, we got poke bowls. Yeah I think that weight gain is just a blip, too.

Hi all. Well my weight is down by a lb, so that's good. Today, we are celebrating my BIL's birthday. I'm making a lemon blueberry cake for it and my husband is making macaroni salad. My SIL is getting BBQ stuff for it. It will be my splurge meal for the week. I hope I can get the cake done in time, really I should have started it yesterday but I was too tired. :(