Only 41lbs down but so much change in my body! Photo!

Replies

• nks80
    nks80 Posts: 139 Member
    Wow! Looking fantastic! Well done
  • CSC61
    CSC61 Posts: 7 Member
    <3
  • RAxB
    RAxB Posts: 120 Member
    So impressive! I just weaned my second and restarting my weight loss journey and you are inspiring me on this rough day. Amazing work!!!
  • stephnstars
    stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
    RAxB wrote: »
    So impressive! I just weaned my second and restarting my weight loss journey and you are inspiring me on this rough day. Amazing work!!!

Aww thank you! I am so glad I've inspired you and well done on weaning!!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Incredible transformation and to do all that with a new baby is also a huge accomplishment. You look fantastic and so happy! This is so inspirational, I like your slow and steady philosophy. Well done!
  • andimickey
    andimickey Posts: 25 Member
    That's FOUR sacks of sugar!! Next time you are in the grocery, try to hold up 4 sacks - you'll be amazed that you used to carry that around every day. Congrats!
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Such amazing work. Never discount how hard you've worked for your own personal success!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    what a difference, you look great!
  • g2renew
    g2renew Posts: 145 Member
    edited March 2021
    Very proud of you!! ANY weight loss is worth celebrating when one is overweight. For me, the first and last ten have always been the hardest-so maybe they are worth celebrating more:-). I have 'only' lost six now, but I am proud of myself for getting started and staying on track (losing about a pound a week). You have done awesome! It is especially hard to keep going when the scale seems 'stuck'. Or worse, shows a gain. Muscle weighs more than fat for the space it takes on our bodies, but it looks better and is better for our health. Keeping your head 'in the game' for this duration is also something to be proud of. Doing it with a new baby is even MORE impressive. You rock!
  • stephnstars
    g2renew wrote: »
    Very proud of you!! ANY weight loss is worth celebrating when one is overweight. For me, the first and last ten have always been the hardest-so maybe they are worth celebrating more:-). I have 'only' lost six now, but I am proud of myself for getting started and staying on track (losing about a pound a week). You have done awesome! It is especially hard to keep going when the scale seems 'stuck'. Or worse, shows a gain. Muscle weighs more than fat for the space it takes on our bodies, but it looks better and is better for our health. Keeping your head 'in the game' for this duration is also something to be proud of. Doing it with a new baby is even MORE impressive. You rock!

Thank you so much for your kind words ❤. A pound a week is fantastic! I slowed mine right down to 0.5lb a week when the scale "stuck" but learning to take the scale with a pinch of salt! :)
  • stephnstars
    Incredible transformation and to do all that with a new baby is also a huge accomplishment. You look fantastic and so happy! This is so inspirational, I like your slow and steady philosophy. Well done!

Thank you! It took me a while to understand slow and steady, especially in the beginning. Now I know there is no rush, as long as I keep going slowly I can stick to this forever <3
  • cmadderley
    cmadderley Posts: 1 Member
    Impressive! Way to go! And with a little one, wow. You look so strong and fit, too.
  • DarlaJL82
    DarlaJL82 Posts: 58 Member
    Great job!!! You look fabulous. You can be proud of you hard work.
  • tmur09
    tmur09 Posts: 5 Member
    You look amazing! Keep up the hard work it is definitely
    paying off.
  • chris180chris
    chris180chris Posts: 9 Member
    You look fantastic and I bet you feel great too! Nice work :-)
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,359 Member
    What do you mean only?? There is nothing only about 41lb.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    You've done amazing and I love your perseverance. You should be proud of your achievement!!
  • SSDirk
    SSDirk Posts: 10 Member
    Breathtaking and what an amazing story so far. Keep rocking
  • berchelm1
    berchelm1 Posts: 1 Member
    You look great! Congrats.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Well done .....agree though “only 41lbs” ! That’s a Mega loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!