Only 41lbs down but so much change in my body! Photo!

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    I'm so impressed!! Great job! I wish mfp had been around after my pregnancies. My kids are all adults now, but I'm actually in better shape than I was way back then. You're going to be so glad you worked so hard. 41 pounds is incredible!!! Keep it up :smile:
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    You look lovely in both photos, but 41lbs is an incredible loss and there's definitely a big difference. Well done!
  • StephanieStC
    StephanieStC Posts: 59 Member
    Great job!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • TiredMom2021
    TiredMom2021 Posts: 25 Member
    "Only"?! 41 pounds is nothing to sneeze at! Great work!! I bet you feel so much better!
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 491 Member
    That is a massive accomplishment and it shows! You look amazing- thanks for sharing, you're an inspiration!
  • pcosto123
    pcosto123 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking good! Inspiring to this newby to MyFitnessPal. Keep up the great work!
  • AlaskaSusan
    AlaskaSusan Posts: 34 Member
    Good job! It's hard seeing a slow loss sometimes but you are obviously also adding muscle, which is going to make total weight loss look slow. But boy does it ever show how much smaller that muscle makes you. Never quit, you are on the right track! :)
  • stephnstars
    stephnstars Posts: 47 Member
    Good job! It's hard seeing a slow loss sometimes but you are obviously also adding muscle, which is going to make total weight loss look slow. But boy does it ever show how much smaller that muscle makes you. Never quit, you are on the right track! :)

Thank you. That's exactly how I feel. I jumped on the scales this morning and 0.9lb up this week but this is exactly how my weightloss has gone, down, up, down up, so in a few weeks I'll be more down. Mentally frustrating but I'm learning to trust more in pictures and the way clothes and how I feel. Thank you for your kind words.
  • SLavadourRN
    SLavadourRN Posts: 3 Member
    Great job, you are looking great. I had lost about the same amount from May 1st, 2020 but unfortunately my weight is creeping up again so I rejoined MyFitnessPal to try to get back on track.
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    You're beaming with pride. Love it, keep it up!
  • joe3302013
    joe3302013 Posts: 9 Member
    Get ittttt
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Looking great!
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Holy crap, I am so jealous of the “before” photo. I am 270 pounds. I know I could never possibly look like the “after” but I wish I could look like the “before”!
  • Tirrea24
    Tirrea24 Posts: 1 Member
    You look totally amazing!!!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    The OP hasn't logged in for a year.
  • SarahWTorres
    SarahWTorres Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! Very encouraging.
  • newHampshirite
    newHampshirite Posts: 180 Member
    Wow! That is impressive! Love the gradual way you took it off; I think that is a very healthy way to lose.
  • jw4444
    jw4444 Posts: 4 Member
    Amazing! You are beautiful!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    You look great and also good job on all your exercises/running, too.
  • Deewithadoo
    Deewithadoo Posts: 26 Member
    :* Wow! There's a big difference in your neck and face! Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!