Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    edited March 2021
    So agonizingly boring.
    What happened to this place?
    🥱😶

I've felt it for a while.. noticed far fewer posts overnight while I sleep. I log on an its like everyone disappears. *smells arm pit* nope not that, smells like apples 😬

😂 it’s so different than when I first started.
    It’s gone through phases but this seems different.
    I’m just going to blame the Corona Virus 😷
    it seems to have everyone a little down.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2021
    So agonizingly boring.
    What happened to this place?
    🥱😶

I've felt it for a while.. noticed far fewer posts overnight while I sleep. I log on an its like everyone disappears. *smells arm pit* nope not that, smells like apples 😬

😂 it’s so different than when I first started.
    It’s gone through phases but this seems different.
    I’m just going to blame the Corona Virus 😷
    it seems to have everyone a little down.

Im gunna change my underarm deodorant just in case 😬🤪
  • slimgirljo15
    My dads dog slipped down the back steps today, she seems ok but Im really worried. Dad's had her 13 years.. I really hope there is nothing about to happen 😔
  • r4swaney
    r4swaney Posts: 749 Member
    My dads dog slipped down the back steps today, she seems ok but Im really worried. Dad's had her 13 years.. I really hope there is nothing about to happen 😔
    Hope everything is ok, not cool when fur babies get hurt, ☹️.
  • slimgirljo15
    r4swaney wrote: »
    Hope everything is ok, not cool when fur babies get hurt, ☹️.

Thank you 🤗I hope she'll be ok, my dad will be beside himself to lose her 😔
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

Oh no. :( It's heart breaking to see things like that. :( Hope his dog is okay and has many good years left. <3

How's your dad doing lately? Been thinking about you and your family; I know you worry about him. :(
  • ReenieHJ
    My sister is the most giving and sweetest person I know. <3 Thanks to her and her generosity of time/effort, she's motivated me to finish the project of painting my bedroom, which I started last year. :/ Without her, I'd still be sleeping in a room filled with little white sanded splotches overlapping sponge painted pink and blue ceiling/walls, faded gross purple curtains. My dd, who's now 28, picked that color scheme back when she was probably about 13.

Shame on me and my laziness. :( But so thankful for her and her selflessness. <3
  • slimgirljo15
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Oh no. :( It's heart breaking to see things like that. :( Hope his dog is okay and has many good years left. <3

How's your dad doing lately? Been thinking about you and your family; I know you worry about him. :(

Aww thank you Reenie for your kind thoughts 🤗 Rosie is 13 years old and has been overweight a long time. She seems to be losing weight lately and maybe not so steady on her feet. Dad had her to the vets only 2 weeks for a check up and all appears to be OK.. but this slipping down the steps is the second time this week. She winded herself. Dads taking her tomorrow again.. fingers crossed there's nothing wrong.

Dad.. is doing ok but had a few falls himself, par for the course with Parkinson. Still his cheeky self most days .. 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    My sister is the most giving and sweetest person I know. <3 Thanks to her and her generosity of time/effort, she's motivated me to finish the project of painting my bedroom, which I started last year. :/ Without her, I'd still be sleeping in a room filled with little white sanded splotches overlapping sponge painted pink and blue ceiling/walls, faded gross purple curtains. My dd, who's now 28, picked that color scheme back when she was probably about 13.

Shame on me and my laziness. :( But so thankful for her and her selflessness. <3

Its lovely , the closeness you and your sister have . She sounds a real gem 🤗
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,189 Member
    We should dispense with daylight savings time. You can't save daylight.
  • honeybee__12
    😶 YPSDB 😶
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    24sy6dajvvo0.png
  • am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    It’s not an easy Journey,
    It’s not even a Journey...
  • ReenieHJ
    Is it a path?
    A vacation? Time travel?
  • honeybee__12
    If it’s a miserable situation for all involved,
    change it.
    Life is short, find true happiness.
  • honeybee__12
    e28rq2trl0ka.jpeg
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited March 2021
    but your favourite guy, who you defend does it all the time. You don’t mind it if it works for you.
  • am00r
    am00r Posts: 173 Member
    Is it a path?
    A vacation? Time travel?

Finding the True meaning of life...
  • honeybee__12
    791u8lggtuus.jpeg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    QUESTION??

Is anyone else out there getting daily friend requests from someone unfamiliar, usually female then when you click their info and photos they're raunchy?
    Should I be concerned about a hacker?