What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Afternoon!

Brunch:
    Smoked salmon, avocado, onion and EVOO, herbs and coconut flour/flaxseed waffle.

km93hp8stp44.jpeg

Always an artistic pic Safari!

🤗🤗Thanks @snowflake954 !!!! 🌻
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    gnwe372rzvdq.jpeg

First grill of the season: hotdogs and buns and macaroni salad. I straight up forgot the eggs in the salad so I hardboiled some today to add to the leftovers lol
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Hubby cooked. Made rice in the rice cooker, warmed up some beef rendang we had in the freezer and made some salads using dressings we keep in squeeze bottles in the fridge. Goma (=black sesame) on the cucumber and lalab (=ketjap manis, prawn sambal, garlic and lemon) on the tomato.
    2n0clfjqv93e.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited March 2021
    Ahi tuna seared in coconut oil, great northern beans (from a can) and lemon parm chopped kit salad. Thanks to Kroger's Simple Truth Organic line for the latter two. :D

I would have never thought to pair beans with fish but I have seen @acpgee do it a couple of times and since I didn't want rice for the third time in less than a week I went with it.

muwzp03xglfo.jpg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    mkp69mf3m2n6.jpeg

Chicken teriyaki, roasted sheet pan veggies (mushrooms, onion, baby carrots, cabbage and pineapple), and sticky white rice. Husband had seconds which is always a good sign!