Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Replies

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    pessxx wrote: Β»
    glad to have you back <3

thank you so much for caring and welcoming me back your so sweet I am so glad we met. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today is about appreciation, every body needs this, me and the others, we all want to fly and we all want to be encouraged , appreciated for what we do , cause every tiny little step if appreciated becomes a large step to us

Show the appreciation to anyone, sincere , they will love it and you will feel like doing something good

d12d1aisgrir.png

And this one I dedicate to a special friend which helped me anytime, without any doubt

2ceg5iv0q5ir.png

Love it, this remind me of my mom. My biggest supporter. Have a great weekend see you tomorrow. I look forward to your post each day, they are really up lifting. So thank you so much. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€ŸπŸ€ŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸ§¨πŸ§¨πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€©
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited March 2021
    Good morning, also what u say here and in you blog inspires me and I thank for meeting you and I am glad you made this occasion so that I can express myself for u and for the others <3<3

Today is the International happiness day!

I am happy to have a family who loves me, to have few friends but staying with me since ages, lots of friends here on mfp, best friends also here I could say, I am happy I am in good heath and all the loved ones are ok, I am happy cause I love and enjoy gardening, Happy to have a little lady dog making me life beautiful daily, I am happy that I know to learn not from humans, but also from dogs to have a little better life
    I am happy that I work, supporting people all day long and I am happy I write here about all this
    And I thank everybody here to make again my journey happier, day by day!

j17qkoa3uald.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    Good morning, also what u say here and in you blog inspires me and I thank for meeting you and I am glad you made this occasion so that I can express myself for u and for the others <3<3

I am happy to have a family who loves me, to have few friends but staying with me since ages, lots of friends here on mfp, best friends also here I could say, I am happy I am in good heath and all the loved ones are ok, I am happy cause I love and enjoy gardening, Happy to have a little lady dog making me life beautiful daily, I am happy that I know to learn not from humans, but also from dogs to have a little better life
    I am happy that I work, supporting people all day long and I am happy I write here about all this

j17qkoa3uald.png

Good morning you have inspired me this morning, actually you brought a tear to my eyes. You are so sweet. I love making people happy and serving others. Because of the pandemic I can't get out in the community and do as much volunteering as I used to do so I have a lot more time to try to do something I hope useful on here with my blog and research on weight issues. And I garden a lot more. Here's a photo of what I have done to over the last week. fci1x98gobqk.jpgo7s5rmhtda63.jpg6vdfqwtvcw69.jpg
    p4gq8cnvg92g.jpg

• mpkpbk2015

j17qkoa3uald.png

pdgpl7sy5f41.jpg
  • mpkpbk2015
    Hope you have a wonderful and Blessed weekend. I look forward to your videos and quotes they always put a smile on my heart. I have been blessed to have you sent into my life and will be forever grateful. 😍😘πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • mpkpbk2015
    :Today's positive Affirmation is : I am well-rested and full of energy. I am relaxed and at peace
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    they are lovely and you have lots, loving flowers is like loving souls <3

So this is my balcony , i do not have a yard, just a small apartment in an old building , older than me :)
    But it is ok for me

flori2.jpg

flori1.jpg

Here is another 2 quotes of losing weight

2rmoxodo39sw.png

6gje0o7oj35c.png

• mpkpbk2015
    they are lovely and you have lots, loving flowers is like loving souls <3

So this is my balcony , i do not have a yard, just a small apartment in an old building , older than me :)
    But it is ok for me

flori2.jpg

flori1.jpg

Here is another 2 quotes of losing weight

2rmoxodo39sw.png

6gje0o7oj35c.png

Your patio garden is beautiful. It's amazing how much you have done in containers. they all looks so healthy and vibrant. You have a really green thumb. thanks so much for sharing. We are truly kindred spirits. Hope your day was awesome. I ran errands for my kids and bought a back to the roots mason jar window still self watering plant kit. And a jade plant to put in it. It looked really neat so I thought I would give it a try. I don't usually grow succulents. Well gotta go make dinner/ Talk to you tomorrow. Bye Bye for now.πŸ’–
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    I wish you a good night and love your plants and your affection to them <3

the word of today is TOGETHER
    We all can say here Together with X I learnt that, Together with Y I could express myself, Together with Z I succedeed a chalenge and so on

Because as I said in one post the spirit of Mfp is to unite us TOGETHER no matter hobbies,
    professions, age, colour, or other

8gv52nqeu8vx.png
    fz4x9yxtwsp0.png

l8lgc7plmnhf.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    I wish you a good night and love your plants and your affection to them <3

the word of today is TOGETHER
    We all can say here Together with X I learnt that, Together with Y I could express myself, Together with Z I succedeed a chalenge and so on

Because as I said in one post the spirit of Mfp is to unite us TOGETHER no matter hobbies,
    professions, age, colour, or other

8gv52nqeu8vx.png
    fz4x9yxtwsp0.png

l8lgc7plmnhf.png

Definitely, I read all the stuff going on around the country right now and I am truly sadden, more than ever we need to come together. I had a wonderful night and slept like a baby. Also thank you for telling me about International Happiness Day yesterday I was so intrigued I did some research on it and that's what I blogged on yesterday. It was fascinating didn't realize it was celebrated all around the world and the United Nations created it. So thanks so much again. Hope your day is going great. Received my Lavender yesterday and my Sweet Basil from the Growers exchange in Virginia going to go repot it after I finish here. then I am off to mass.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Todays positive affirmation is : My body is a tremendous gift, and I will treat it with love and kindness.
    My body is my responsibility, and I will do what’s best for me, for me
  • pessxx
    hi again, thanks for the last one, i liked it a lot <3
    Got also some issues, but hope to solve them in the next days

Today is about SUPPORT

jdt6ba21q2h3.png

kcv5cyngow4z.png

24wabwfz2j4g.png
  • pessxx
    And this I love a lot <3

13ndkkjftnfs.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation I am the architect of my life; I built its foundation and will choose its contents.
    3/22/2021
  • mpkpbk2015
    And this I love a lot <3

13ndkkjftnfs.png

You are amazing. And inspiring. All four of these are thought provoking and great. I barely come up with one good one each day and you have four amazing ones with pictures I am in awe and so thankful you are here. So thank you , thank you, thank you. Also I will take them to heart as I write my blogs because I do them for me, but also to help others on their weight loss journey so they don't have to work as hard as I did. Have an awesome week and I will see you tomorrow my most awesome friend. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    thank you for the lovely words, i chose each morning a word who is inspired by newsfeed friends or by me and then search for quotes about that theme

It makes me feel good if I find a quote who resonates with what I would say or like
    cause not all the quotes I like and not everything inspires me to be better or inspires me to keep them safe for myself as mantras

I like to help but not to impose and I like to make anyone sees his /her own qualities which he/she thinks she/he does not have

It is sometimes amazing how people ,including me ,blossom when they are appreciated, cause sometimes we do not have confidence in ourselves and we are seeking to be seen and to tell what we think and what we are

That's why I am saying people should be left to express themselves. And this thread it is one way

It is my thank you to you and to all here that made my journey for a long time!
  • pessxx
    this one Affirmation I am the architect of my life; I built its foundation and will choose its contents
    I like a lot cause I would like always to be the own architect of my life <3<3
  • mpkpbk2015
    this one Affirmation I am the architect of my life; I built its foundation and will choose its contents
    I like a lot cause I would like always to be the own architect of my life <3<3

I picked this one because architects build things and I grow things and I like to thing that I am ever growing and evolving too. All from a sound foundation. And the foundation is like the soil I put my plants in, I add lots of natural things to it not chemicals so the plants can thrive and I hope I am doing the same thing in my life. sometimes it takes me a couple of hours to find one that speaks to me sometimes one just pops right out. But I really do appreciate all of your contributions they are great and inspiring.
  • pessxx
    Thanks have a great evening and enjoy your sleep <3<3

Well today the moderators opened a very interesting thread and I posted also
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10828069/share-your-experience-pandemic-habits-what-comes-next#latest
    it's nice to read what people feel about this

What I felt and what I feel about these times and I also realized that the main word to quote today would be Empathy

That is what I learnt the most, to be emphatic

g6op3il2p7zl.png

dq88wy532av6.png