Calling all people in their 20's and 30's :)

Hello All,

I'm looking for people who are looking to lose weight while eating all the yummy foods! I eat around 1,800 calories a day, and I'd love to make friends who have open food diaries (who eat around the same as I do) so we can encourage each other! I like seeing what other people are eating on a calorie deficit :P

I have A LOT of weight to lose, and I need all the motivation I can get. Today was only my 5th day of taking back control over my food choices.

Everyone can feel free to add me! I'd love to make some new friends on here!

Replies

• Kayllalla
    Kayllalla Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I'm Kay,
    Iv been using this app for a little now and it has helped me loose weight. I eat around 1500 cal/day. Most of my diet is dairy free. But I am looking for positive people to help motivate me to stay on track! My diary is open.(I didn't do very well last week with my eating, I would definitely look back at my previous weeks.)
  • masimon04
    masimon04 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. I'm new on here but I eat around 1600 calories a day and so far it's helping me. I think my diary is open cause as I said I'm pretty new so still getting to know some things on here but any help and motivation is a plus!!
  • foodieizzy
    foodieizzy Posts: 33 Member
    Kayllalla wrote: »
    Hi I'm Kay,
    Iv been using this app for a little now and it has helped me loose weight. I eat around 1500 cal/day. Most of my diet is dairy free. But I am looking for positive people to help motivate me to stay on track! My diary is open.(I didn't do very well last week with my eating, I would definitely look back at my previous weeks.)

Yay! I'd love to be friends with you :)
  • foodieizzy
    masimon04 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new on here but I eat around 1600 calories a day and so far it's helping me. I think my diary is open cause as I said I'm pretty new so still getting to know some things on here but any help and motivation is a plus!!

That's great! I'll add you :)
  • Antonio509113
    Antonio509113 Posts: 3 Member
    Sure! Maybe I'm a bit blind but I literally can't find the add friend button.
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    edited March 2021
    I am 32, looking to lose about 20lbs. Currently on 1500cal/day. Feel free to add me! I am looking for friends to talk about this so I don't bore my husband by talking about food choices and workouts all the time 🙃
  • Bp2021go
    Bp2021go Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,
    Feel to add me
  • foodieizzy
    elsie_fair wrote: »
    I am 32, looking to lose about 20lbs. Currently on 1500cal/day. Feel free to add me! I am looking for friends to talk about this so I don't bore my husband by talking about food choices and workouts all the time 🙃

Haha, pretty sure my partner is sick of me talking about this as well :disappointed: I will add you! :)
  • noel11235
    noel11235 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am trying to get back into exercising/intentional movement to support mental health and weight loss.
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    31M, currently cutting (somewhat poorly) after a lean bulk in the fall. I've been on the platform since 2012 and have enjoyed successful weight loss, maintenance, and body composition improvements. Feel free to add me.
  • Lhenderson923
    Lhenderson923 Posts: 102 Member
    Hi! I’m 25 and previously lost 70lbs using MFP (maintained a 60lb loss in the long run). I gained 50lbs while pregnant and I’m now on a journey to get back to my prepregnancy weight. I have 20 more lbs to go to reach that point, then it’d be great to lose another 15 on top of that! Since I’m breastfeeding I’m trying to eat no fewer than 1800 calories, but I do eat all the foods! Feel free to add me.
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    Hi, I'm currently eating around the same calories (just below 1800) and trying to improve my diet. My main focus is getting stronger and eating healthier!
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • Bunski
    Bunski Posts: 27 Member
    Friend request sent! I have an open diary, and am constantly trying new recipes! Would love new friends on here, if anyone wants to add me!
  • Rdcwharton
    Rdcwharton Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2021
    27 here, and food is a problem for me too - also remembering to log it each day. I tend to stress eat and I have been stressed a lot this past year working two jobs. I currently aim for 1500 cals/day and do strength training 4 days/week, aim for 6k steps/day. Feel free to add!
  • Kayllalla
    Kayllalla Posts: 4 Member
    Kayllalla wrote: »
    Hi I'm Kay,

Feel free to message me / add me
  • Hatsheput
    Hatsheput Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me too
  • mewickla
    mewickla Posts: 72 Member
    27yo mom making my way back to MFP. I’d love to have some friends similar in age on here! Feel free to add me. :)
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    31, I try to eat around 1700 cals daily, lost almost 30lbs since beginning of my journey. Open diary, although tbh I haven't logged my food recently 🤷‍♀️ I'm not super active as far as comments/wall posts, but new friends are welcome if you wanna add me!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    27 years old here, at my heaviest weight ever! Diary is open for friends. Feel free to add me 😊