Accountability Buddies?

2»

Replies

• vfisher1105
    vfisher1105 Posts: 14 Member
    NannMC wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I can talk heavy lifting, kettlebells, yoga, running, and hating vegetables. :smiley:

Haha I hate vegetables too!
  • jeff7252
    jeff7252 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me. Accountability friends are helpful. The pandemic has been hard on everyone, but at least we're working on trying to stay healthy!
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    edited March 2021
    My weight is up and down too! Been 50lbs heavier and I think 10lbs lighter (for about 2 seconds lol) than my current weight. Sometimes I feel mentally drained and some days I celebrate my NSVs. Would love to have a community to draw inspiration and strength from and vice versa. Let's do this!
  • Rdcwharton
    Rdcwharton Posts: 6 Member
    Been working with a health coach since Jan 2020 and seriously working out regularly since Oct 2020 (weight lifting & zumba). Only lost 5-8 pounds and it yoyos. The main reason, I know, is because I have a hard time being consistent and sticking to meal prepping and not stress eating. Goal is to ultimately lose about 40-50lbs. Would love accountability buddies so feel free to add me!
  • celestialqueenxo
    celestialqueenxo Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I'm new to mfp side of things but only because at this point I've ran out of options. So here for accountability!
  • seejanebird
    seejanebird Posts: 5 Member
    I'm starting over again, too. Close to my heaviest weight (again) and I NEED to get it off. Would love to find some folks to help me keep motivated!
  • NannMC
    NannMC Posts: 19 Member
    I'm starting over again, too. Close to my heaviest weight (again) and I NEED to get it off. Would love to find some folks to help me keep motivated!

That could be my story. Friend request sent!
  • cantaloupe432
    cantaloupe432 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm not exactly sure how to serve a friend Friday but I'll figure it out! I'm a current graduate student and bt the pandemic and stress from school I've really let my health go. But I just left my ex and am motivated and focused to get back on track! I miss feeling better and going for long hinges and runs without dying at the end... I'm here and focused with you! Is also love since positive and motivated people to do this journey with!!
  • graceursaved8080
    graceursaved8080 Posts: 6 Member
    NannMC wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I can talk heavy lifting, kettlebells, yoga, running, and hating vegetables. :smiley:

Haha I hate vegetables too!

Add me too. Need like minded friends!!
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    I need an accountability partner so bad! Someone who wants to check in with each other daily to see how food and exercise went.
    Cw 197
    Gw 160
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Have added you 😊
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Everyone is welcome to add me too!

Active on here daily. Lets help each other stay on track!

I sent friend requests tho those above this comment!
  • knoxy550
    knoxy550 Posts: 22 Member
    I'm comfort eating and not planning my meals. Need to get serious again.
  • rhodri1403
    rhodri1403 Posts: 4 Member
    🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Just a three-day old mfp newbie from Wales, UK, needing friends to motivate him. The lockdown, could with the loss of my Springer Spaniel has demoralised me...big time. Consequently, the pounds have come, my trousers and shirts are tight and I'm having really bad back pains. I need to meet people who are able to motivate and encourage.
  • slamas75
    slamas75 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. SW 294.4 June 2020, intermittent attempts. Back on track starting March 20, 2021 CW 263.7....
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    I’d love to join, you can add me!
  • abbybonine
    abbybonine Posts: 2 Member
    I need some accountability friends, too! I stick to it for a couple weeks, but then always fizzle out. I'm determined not to do that this time! Anyone can add me! :)