Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 84 oz
    Steps: 10,303

Have a great week everyone!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Did a 3 mile walk yesterday instead of my normal 2 miler. That felt good. I want to get a bit faster and get to about 4 miles daily eventually

3/21/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 7718
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    3/21/21
    Under: no
    Water: 7 cups
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Good afternoon fellow big butts!

I have been feeling very unmotivated lately, and my mood has been a little down in the dumps lately. I have been popping in to see whats been going on, but I haven't been posting because I'm not sure what to say. I think I have become a little burned out from logging, exercising losing weight after two and a half years. I need to get my head back in the game because it is not in the right place. Part of it may be the constant switch from cold-warm-cold weather putting me in a funk, too.

I am hoping that with warmer weather, my mood will improve a bit! I am trying to put my energy into some meal prep today, to try and have a better start tomorrow.

I really want to be the support you guys need as a captain, and I'm sorry I'm having a little trouble with it right now.

@annabananamc thank you for everything you are doing for the group right now. I am going to try to be better!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    @cmhubbard92 - It is understandable that you've been feeling a little burned out after 2 1/2 years of commitment. But you've have accomplished so much! Just think about it one day at a time.

And you have been an outstanding captain - lots of support for valuable information for all of us. Please let us know what we can do to help you get through this rough patch. I agree - It will be nice when spring is here for good!

@DaffyGirl88 - We read The Guest List by Lucy Foley, a wedding whodoneit. I liked it a lot. Going to a park was a good way to socially distance a book club. But I was the only one wearing a mask, as the rest the group has been vaccinated.

@annabananamc - Way to up your game with the 3 miles!

• richmondwriter
    MUAC for 3/21:
    Tracked: no
    Under: probably not
    Exercised: yes - several hours worth of house cleaning
  • richmondwriter
    @richmondwriter thank you for your encouragement. I think I just need to just keep pushing, even when I'm having my down days! I have been pondering how to "fix" my current situation, and that's my only thought...

However, I did make a few steps today in the right direction.

I just purchased a treadmill, and it will be delivered Thursday-this will motivate me to get my morning walks in before work(I've been slacking), and will help be slowly get back in to running. It was more money than I usually ever consider spending on anything, but I know it will be something I'm happy with... I've been looking to buy one for over a year, now.

I also picked up some *hopefully* yummy uncured sausage and pepperoni, cheddar cheese and fresh fruits from our local orchard. I also got some of their no sugar added applesauce that looks absolutely delicious!

I'm about to mealprep now :)

I will get back into the game, I just need to find that motivation that's hiding somewhere!

That is wonderful you got the treadmill! I'll bet you'll really enjoy it, especially since you've been wanting one for over a year. A GREAT step in the right direction!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    @cmhubbard92 - you are perfect just the way you are! I love that you got a treadmill! I have thought about that, and doing the treadmill desk thing, but I am too uncoordinated. We are all one team, and we can't all be pulling at the same time, like a cycling draft line. The people in the back get a break, and the person in front works a little harder, but then you rotate and get your turn hanging on.

That's why we are all here - to lift and support each other. And we do a great job of that!

• cmhubbard92
    @annabananamc thank you for all of that! My treadmill is going to go in the basement near our TV, but it will be foldable if we need to move it... I am interested in how our dogs will react as they are scared of our bike! I don't usually read when using the treadmill, so I wouldn't be able to do the walking desk thing, either! I'm equally uncoordinated!

It is certainly true about the rotations! We all have our down time but we pick up for others when we can! I really appreciate everything you are doing for the team right now! You're awesome!

@richmondwriter it definitely is a great step in the right direction! I'm hoping hubby will use it as well! It will definitely get a lot of love from me! Maybe I'll start c25k again, and try to get back into running! I won't have an excuse to stop next winter! :D

• cmhubbard92
    edited March 2021
    3/22/21
    Under: no
    Exercise: no
    Steps: 2,598
    Water: 67.6

Today's foods were mostly junk-marble pound cake, leftover Chinese, a chicken apple sandwich from the local orchard, and fresh cookies with creamline milk(which is AMAZING)... Really delicious food all around, but I am trying to reset, and have a good start to tomorrow planned!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    3/22/2021
    Exercise: yes 45 min spin class
    Water: 202.8oz
    Steps: 9,946
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday March 22, 2021 8:15 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = No
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 4,394
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Weigh in was Sunday...up 2... :( 167.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,445 Member
    Monday 23 March
    Track: yes

Water: 64 oz
    Steps: 9337
  • rawrxamberx
    3/22/21
    Water: 7 cups
  • rawrxamberx
    @cmhubbard92 hang in there hun! You’ve done an amazing job! And you’re one of the biggest inspirations for me to keep going on my own journey! What’s been helping me is definitely the one day at a time. Not every day is gonna be perfect but as long as you never give up, you will be fine!

Two years of commitment is definitely something to be incredibly proud of 😊
This discussion has been closed.