• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Happy Sunday ❀
    f8l8z1wmbvc8.jpeg

😍
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    otc3iikmebk8.jpeg
    Saturday night, all dressed up and no where to go. Makes for one sad girl πŸ˜”

Well maybe you had no where to go but at least you looked amazing.
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: Β»
    otc3iikmebk8.jpeg
    Saturday night, all dressed up and no where to go. Makes for one sad girl πŸ˜”

Well maybe you had no where to go but at least you looked amazing.

Thank you ❀️
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Happy Sunday ❀
    f8l8z1wmbvc8.jpeg

Are you trying to break the internet Raych
    Absolutely gorgeous 😍
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Happy Sunday ❀
    f8l8z1wmbvc8.jpeg

So beautiful! πŸ”₯😍
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    Less fighting and more pics people.
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    efjkx1b69xdt.jpeg
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: Β»
    Considered putting on makeup for the makeup thread, but quickly realized the effort involved..... post workout selfie it is..... Happy Friday friends hope you all have an amazing weekend πŸ˜πŸ–€ qw66grnzg21m.jpeg

You look stunning as you are, no make up and post W/O. WHOA!

☺️☺️☺️ thank you!! You are too kind 😁
    Considered putting on makeup for the makeup thread, but quickly realized the effort involved..... post workout selfie it is..... Happy Friday friends hope you all have an amazing weekend πŸ˜πŸ–€ qw66grnzg21m.jpeg

πŸ₯° natural beauty, no makeup needed πŸ€—

Thank you gorgeous!!!

ALWAYS stunning my friend

Thank you Stephen ☺️
  • jennacole12

GRRRL you don't need makeup! ❀️

Thank you beautiful!!!!
    5ofseven wrote: Β»

DIBS. omg freakles :cold_sweat:<3
    🀣🀣🀣 ya know I paid a lot of $ to get those freckles removed, but you are right they are coming back 😳🀣

You are seriously naturally beautiful πŸ’œ

Thank you!!!! I did have my freckles removed so maybe not entirely natural πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Them eyes and that smile Jenna 😍😍

Thanks kev ☺️😁πŸ₯°
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»

GORGEOUS girl. Seriously. No makeup needed is the best. 😍

Thank you beautiful lady ❀️
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    edited March 2021
    @jennacole12

Never, never, ever harm my freakles again. :rage: Chest freakles most especially. Some of us have a serious weakness for those, the more the merrier. <3
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member

Hope you had an amazing weekend. Looks like it based on the lift gifs.

Is there a story behind the serpent? Also, where did you pick it up, asking for a friend (this time really doing so)?
  • jennacole12
    Happy Monday!

zxfibgdombsr.jpg

Obsessed with everything about this look 😍❀️😘

Thank you ❀ I got dressed up to go to the grocery store πŸ˜† it's my birthday so I made a little effort.

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is the perfect day for you!!!! I mean as perfect as it can be when we are grown ups who have a ton of *kitten* to do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    lzfgbppup2xn.jpeg

Trying to find my friends!! Got a new phone, couldn’t get back into my old MFP profile. 😒☹️

New username, still mshappyass77... not a bot because, well, I have on clothes!! Lol

Nirvana never looked so good.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    lzfgbppup2xn.jpeg

Trying to find my friends!! Got a new phone, couldn’t get back into my old MFP profile. 😒☹️

New username, still mshappyass77... not a bot because, well, I have on clothes!! Lol

New phone, who dis b? 😁
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Happy Sunday ❀
    f8l8z1wmbvc8.jpeg

❀