Replies

• dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    username: transparentenigma
    Week: 3
    Day: Monday
    PW: 307.6
    CW: 312 :(:'(:o (+4.4)

Guys I was not going to post this. I am seriously hurt and confused right now. :/ I have exercised every day I am under my calories everyday. I don't get this. My clothes are fitting looser. What am I missing? I looked over my diary and maybe I am consuming more salt than I thought. I know that I am not drinking as much water as I should. I was tempted to just chuck it in, but then I realized just how I lost that 7 pounds in one week and didn't understand how that could be, maybe this is the reverse. I was tempted, but I did not stop at Burger King for that Hawaiian Whooper and Spicy Nuggets, I still came home and weighed and measured. I'm feeling depressed, but I still exercised.

Sorry team, I will try to do better for next week. :(

No worries You dont have to be serious with weekly weight changes. If you look it widely, it is just some ups and downs! What is more important isnt the weight but how you feel about yourself such as the loosening clothes!! It means more than the number:) and the lifestyle as well!
  • dracocapricorn
    dracocapricorn Posts: 106 Member
    Week: 3
    PW: 307.6
    CW: 312 :(:'(:o (+4.4)

Guys I was not going to post this. I am seriously hurt and confused right now. :/ I have exercised every day I am under my calories everyday. I don't get this. My clothes are fitting looser. What am I missing? I looked over my diary and maybe I am consuming more salt than I thought. I know that I am not drinking as much water as I should. I was tempted to just chuck it in, but then I realized just how I lost that 7 pounds in one week and didn't understand how that could be, maybe this is the reverse. I was tempted, but I did not stop at Burger King for that Hawaiian Whooper and Spicy Nuggets, I still came home and weighed and measured. I'm feeling depressed, but I still exercised.

Sorry team, I will try to do better for next week. :(

A small gain on the muscle means as well you can lose your fat faster as muscle helps burn fat!! It’s a good sign as well:)
  • chloeguo
    chloeguo Posts: 235 Member
    Username: chloeguo
    Weigh in week: Mar week 3
    Weigh in day: Fri
    Previous Week's weight (Mar 12): 134.8
    Todays Weight (Mar 19): 134.4
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Friday 3/19
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: over :neutral:
    Exercise: none

Stayed up too late last night and was very tired today! Got to stop binge watching!
  • AugustHorizons
    AugustHorizons Posts: 43 Member
    Username: AugustHorizons
    Week: March Week 3
    Weigh In: Saturday
    PW: 285.7
    CW: 287.5

A gain from me this week I’m afraid. Had some very stressful things going on and I let myself go a bit. Back on it now though! Usually in the past I’d just give up but not going to let myself do that this time!
  • magnusMLQ
    magnusMLQ Posts: 54 Member
    magnusMLQ
    Week 3
    Saturday
    PW 192.9
    CW 192.5
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Username: red1185
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 163.2
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Username: @CrystalEssex
    Week: March Week 2
    Weigh In: Wednesdays
    PW: 117.0
    CW: 115.8

Sorry. Im a few days late. It's been a busy week and I kept getting distracted/forgetting to come post. Hope everyone is doing well 😄
  • smcinto
    smcinto Posts: 55 Member
    Username: smcinto
    Week: Sunday (Week 3 of March)
    PW = 148.2lb
    CW = 148.0 lb
  • Dogsandchicks
    Dogsandchicks Posts: 16 Member
    Username: Dogsandchicks
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW 217
    CW 217
  • CrystalEssex
    Hey guys. Any one in here doing keto? I did Keto in 2017-2019, and have been slowly restricting my carbs to get down below 20g. I've been strict for almost a week. I can't remember if I had appetite suppression like this last time in the beginning. I know my cravings for sugar and carbs went away last time, but I'm struggling to get my calories in. I am not mad about that if it is temporary, but ill need to switch something up if this persists. I was going to wait to do IF but since I'm feeling great and not hungry, I may just shorten my eating window and see if I am able to get my calories in like that.

My body responds best to this lifestyle, and after years of trying other things, and research, I know it is right for me. Trying to get off medication, and when I did keto before all my labs were normal, and I was completely off my meds. So I know It is a good thing for me and it works for me. But man. 😅 I made some halibut last night and I had to force it in. Still MFP wouldn't give me credit for completing my diary because I didn't eat much yesterday at all.

Any thoughts?

• bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2021
    Bisonpitcher
    March week 3
    Friday
    PW: 255.6
    CW: 254.6
  • DharNewMe
    DharNewMe Posts: 16 Member
    User: DharNewMe
    Mondays
    PW: 149.0
    CW 146.6

Finally some movement!
    Have a good week every one.
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    GeminiLady159
    Monday weigh day
    March 22: 221 (-1)

I’m happy with only a pound loss this week- I enjoyed my daughter’s birthday, with cake & takeouts over two days (and generally over my cals both days). I was able to get back on track these last 3 days even though it was tempting not to. It seems my bigger drops are every other week or every three weeks so I’m ok with these weeks where I can hold steady.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: March week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 180
    CW: 180
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Hey guys. Any one in here doing keto? I did Keto in 2017-2019, and have been slowly restricting my carbs to get down below 20g. I've been strict for almost a week. I can't remember if I had appetite suppression like this last time in the beginning. I know my cravings for sugar and carbs went away last time, but I'm struggling to get my calories in. I am not mad about that if it is temporary, but ill need to switch something up if this persists. I was going to wait to do IF but since I'm feeling great and not hungry, I may just shorten my eating window and see if I am able to get my calories in like that.

My body responds best to this lifestyle, and after years of trying other things, and research, I know it is right for me. Trying to get off medication, and when I did keto before all my labs were normal, and I was completely off my meds. So I know It is a good thing for me and it works for me. But man. 😅 I made some halibut last night and I had to force it in. Still MFP wouldn't give me credit for completing my diary because I didn't eat much yesterday at all.

Any thoughts?

I remember being like that some times too. I’d have to force myself to get even 1100 calls. Which is funny cuz most times I struggle to be under 2000 lol. I’m not sure why but I’ve reacted differently every time I’ve done keto (I keep falling off the wagon). Typically for me I’m ravenous the first couple weeks and then my appetite slowly decreases after that.
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Week: 4
    PW: 312 :'(
    CW: 306.0 :/

Not going to lie, this up and down is demoralizing and can be off putting. So I am down 6 pounds, I don't know what to believe... but NSV, I squeezed (and I literally mean it) into a work pants this morning that I haven't worn in months. It was tight, it was uncomfortable, if forced me to wash today, heck last month this would have been a NO NO, so I'll take my victories where I can. B)
  • CrystalEssex
    AmyG1982 wrote: »

I remember being like that some times too. I’d have to force myself to get even 1100 calls. Which is funny cuz most times I struggle to be under 2000 lol. I’m not sure why but I’ve reacted differently every time I’ve done keto (I keep falling off the wagon). Typically for me I’m ravenous the first couple weeks and then my appetite slowly decreases after that.

I remember it being like that for me too last time bit 4 days into it and I was not having any cravings and I was not hungry at all. Still not getting enough calories in but I feel great. Did intermittent fasting today and will continue tomorrow. Im excited to see the scale in the morning.
  • CrystalEssex
    Username: @CrystalEssex
    Week: March Week 2
    Weigh In: Wednesdays
    PW: 115.8
    CW: 114.2

🙌 Finally going down and not bouncing around the same 3-4 lbs.
  • twinkle150
    twinkle150 Posts: 133 Member
    Username: AugustHorizons
    Week: March Week 3
    Weigh In: Saturday
    PW: 285.7
    CW: 287.5

A gain from me this week I’m afraid. Had some very stressful things going on and I let myself go a bit. Back on it now though! Usually in the past I’d just give up but not going to let myself do that this time!

Your back in the saddle! Just keep going.
This discussion has been closed.