What's on your mind?

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm so embarrassed. I drove my daughter to school this morning and didn't check how much gas I had before leaving. The light came on when I was driving back home, I was wearing a pajama bottom and slippers and had to stop at the gas station like that 😳😂

That happened to me once. I was wearing a red flannel shirt and panda pants that have panda faces all over it. The guy pumping gas behind me looked very amused. Happens to the best of us 😜
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Some days the crap life throws at you feels so freaking heavy.

Today I buckled under the weight. The last few hours of tonight were the final plates added to a heavy emotional bar and I just caved under the weight.

Hopefully a good cry will help me shake off the feeling of failure, so I can get back to dealing with this crazy life one day at a time.

Sometimes a good cry is the best medicine. Im sorry you're feeling like this. I try to remember this.
    z9bkgc9f1rri.jpg

And one day at a time is the best way, sometimes its just making it hour by hour .. big hugs 🤗❤
    Thank you so much. ❤️

This quote was so perfectly chosen. I spent a lot of time tonight thinking about the total cost of my mistakes, and whether different choices would have cost less, or just been paid out differently.

I know I can't change the past. And I had no way of knowing how the future would play out.

Courage to continue.
    Hour by hour. ❤️

I'm sorry that you are carrying a heavy bar. Good thing you are so strong.

I really feel your posts and some of the responses. I too spend too much time dwelling on the mistakes I have made and the various choices that impacted the path of life. I try to remind myself that I can only try to make the best decision with the information that I have at the time and that I shouldn't focus on what I didn't do or didn't know but that can be hard sometimes. As 5ofseven implied, I try to remind myself it's unfair for me to hold myself accountable for what I didn't know or even not being fully self aware.

So many times, I just wish I could turn my brain off. I wish I had a magic answer for myself and one to share with others. Until then, keep fighting.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    I'm so embarrassed. I drove my daughter to school this morning and didn't check how much gas I had before leaving. The light came on when I was driving back home, I was wearing a pajama bottom and slippers and had to stop at the gas station like that 😳😂

That happened to me once. I was wearing a red flannel shirt and panda pants that have panda faces all over it. The guy pumping gas behind me looked very amused. Happens to the best of us 😜

My kids would just say you’re dressed to go to Walmart. 😂
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,348 Member
    @MelG7777 is on my mind after that beautifull picture
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    qicw0qxgxv28.jpg

That's from the low-fat, low-calorie, low-cholesterol, low-sugar, low-carb, no artifical ingredients, non-GMO menu - correct?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    qicw0qxgxv28.jpg

That's from the low-fat, low-calorie, low-cholesterol, low-sugar, low-carb, no artifical ingredients, non-GMO menu - correct?

You forgot.. kids menu
  • lx1x
    I have to verify that I'm a human before I can send a message now. Wth mfp?!

Knew you're not human.. 😱😂
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

You can thank the recent bot fiasco for that.
  • MelG7777
    It must suck to have created such a reputation for oneself that everything they say seems disingenuous and every compliment feels like it’ll come with ulterior motives. Ugh. I can’t imagine.
  • MelG7777

Pleased I hardly message

I hear kik is better anyway.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,600 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Pleased I hardly message

People still use that?
  • lx1x

Pleased I hardly message

That's old.. snap is the new thing.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Snap is old Tik Tok is what the kids are doing these days.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    lx1x wrote: »

Pleased I hardly message

Until you realize you can share your recipes on OnlyFans and make money off of them
  • GymGoddessGoals
    Is recipes what they call it now?
  • lx1x

Pleased I hardly message

Until you realize you can share your recipes on OnlyFans and make money off of them

🤔 How much? Asking for a friend
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Pleased I hardly message

For 4.99/month I will bake you 2 apple pies.
  • lx1x

Pleased I hardly message

You meant my friend.. 🤫😉
  • MelG7777

Pleased I hardly message

People still use that?

Idk....it was just a joke that we sometimes say.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_

Pleased I hardly message

You meant my friend.. 🤫😉

Oh yes, sorry. You can also tell him it's a extra 1.99$ if he wants them warmed up 😆