Suits

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @5ofseven If not posting to the leg thread means that you post here instead, I'm not going to argue 🤷🏾‍♀️ Blue is a great colour on you too, btw.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    edited March 2021
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    5ofseven If not posting to the leg thread means that you post here instead, I'm not going to argue 🤷🏾‍♀️ Blue is a great colour on you too, btw.

@MaltedTea

I might someday post my legs again, but not until I've got them back somewhere near worth looking at. They are mine, so I get to make the rules around their nudity. :blushing:

Blue is my favorite, and oddly I really like light blues. I even have a full light blue suit, not just shirts - it takes a lot for me to work up the courage to wear that suit, because it's very different to see, and frankly is hard to accessorize. It really only works in the blazing hot of summer.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,536 Member
    @5ofseven incredible photos... The suit is fabulous... And the scenery is too!
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    It’s been a year since I wore a suit
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    5ofseven wrote: »
    t4aias92i086.jpg

Bonobos Italian wool in athletic fit jacket, 40L. Pants are slim fit in 33 waist. One of my cheapest suits due to the lack of alterations, this one has had no tailoring at all. 🪡

Tie is a charcoal grenadine silk, shirt is Bonobos tailored fit with charcoal and teal check. Shoes not shown are dark brown whole cut brogues.

r0f9agp5q2rc.jpg

Love this whole entire look 😍 👌🏻👏🏻
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Oh wow, I had many posts to catch up on. Warmed my heart to see ya ol friend @5ofseven . I'm pretty sure this whole thread was started in your honor back in the day. Thanks for ghost posting. :*
  • 5ofseven
    edited March 2021
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Oh wow, I had many posts to catch up on. Warmed my heart to see ya ol friend 5ofseven . I'm pretty sure this whole thread was started in your honor back in the day. Thanks for ghost posting. :*

@Just_Mel_
    Probably so. It's an honor and a humbling thing to be asked to put on even more clothes before sharing pictures. ;)

BTW, it's nice to see you here again.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Oh wow, I had many posts to catch up on. Warmed my heart to see ya ol friend 5ofseven . I'm pretty sure this whole thread was started in your honor back in the day. Thanks for ghost posting. :*

@Just_Mel_
    Probably so. It's an honor and a humbling thing to be asked to put on even more clothes before sharing pictures. ;)

Just popping in to remind you that there were also requests for naked legs... so you're getting both!
  • woollenmonarch
    Today’s outfit:

Lumberjack overalls
    White socks
    Crocs
  • KickassAmazon76
    b7bvn162nb9e.jpg

Summer suit. Vibrant light blue, no shoulder padding, butterfly lined for cool wear, patch pockets, sockless with walnut shoes. You can go tieless with this very quickly. I wear it only 2-5x a year, usually to summer weddings or outdoor concerts.

I have 5(?) suits that qualify as summer suits. This one is colored in such a way that is really only late spring and summer appropriate, and it took awhile to figure out how to accessorize it. The usual things like dark shoes and dark ties only make the blue stand out even more, and don't look right.

65s2bcy2cqhf.jpg

@KickassAmazon76 I'm showing ankle just for you!

vhl1ciln3kxl.jpg

Awwww 😊you're so sweet! Thank you!

BTW... It is an understatement to say you suit up well! Your selections and descriptions are impeccable.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Class right? Class and style.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

And an entire style class to boot! The suit looks positively dapper on you @5ofseven
  • 5ofseven
    edited March 2021
    tams_89 wrote: »
    Very nice 👌
    Love tan brogues with a blue suit 😍
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    And an entire style class to boot! The suit looks positively dapper on you @5ofseven

Awwww 😊you're so sweet! Thank you!

BTW... It is an understatement to say you suit up well! Your selections and descriptions are impeccable.

:blushing:
    Thank you, ladies. I appreciate the kind words.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wowza guys. You made my Day :)
  • woollenmonarch
    We need an underwear thread

I just bought this bad boy

r93q99nrf95w.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    @billy1727

I mean...you’ve got the pic and all.😇