Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Hello & Happy Tuesday! :)<3

giphy.gif

😍beautiful with THE best energy.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    My furnace died last night, so it's a bit chilly. Thankfully I have a Comfy! (similar to an Oodie). It's like a fleece lined blanket, crossed with a hoodie, and I love it.

1a3ltjvg7nen.gif

Too bad about the furnace, but I want a Comfy too! That looks so warm and comfortable!
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »
    My furnace died last night, so it's a bit chilly. Thankfully I have a Comfy! (similar to an Oodie). It's like a fleece lined blanket, crossed with a hoodie, and I love it.

1a3ltjvg7nen.gif

Too bad about the furnace, but I want a Comfy too! That looks so warm and comfortable!

It is THE BEST. It's great for bonfires, for that after-swimming chill, for days when you're not feeling well... and for days when your furnace dies.

The furnace guy came, and had to replace the motor... $600 later, I have heat again! :smiley:
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member

1a3ltjvg7nen.gif

It is THE BEST. It's great for bonfires, for that after-swimming chill, for days when you're not feeling well... and for days when your furnace dies.

The furnace guy came, and had to replace the motor... $600 later, I have heat again! :smiley:

OMG, so many versions - original, dream, teddy bear? Any quick thoughts on recommendations of which version?
  • KickassAmazon76
    edited March 2021
    stljam wrote: »

1a3ltjvg7nen.gif

OMG, so many versions - original, dream, teddy bear? Any quick thoughts on recommendations of which version?

https://thecomfy.com/collections/the-blanket-you-can-wear

Mine is the original. I love the soft exterior and fleece inside. The dream is a single microfiber version, so I'm thinking it would be thinner. Teddy bear is cute too, but I would think it'd collect lint (and grass) badly if you did wear it outside.

I managed to get mine for $20ea at a discount place... Crazy how the Oodie goes for almost $90!
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member

Mine is the original. I love the soft exterior and fleece inside. The dream is a single microfiber version, so I'm thinking it would be thinner. Teddy bear is cute too, but I would think it'd collect lint (and grass) badly if you did wear it outside.

I managed to get mine for $20ea at a discount place... Crazy how the Oodie goes for almost $90!

Can confirm that the Original is the best. My daughter has two of them, and I'm not afraid to say that if they were a bit bigger and would fit me I would sport these. They are definitely cheaper (or at least when I bought hers) from alternative vendors (Wal-Mart, Amazon, etc.) She wears it everywhere in the winter. I can't even get her to put on a coat anymore. Solid investment for cold weather places.
  • stljam

1a3ltjvg7nen.gif

OMG, they have a tail too. Do you have the comfy tail too?

e1a1d9ca-56d2-46d1-8151-1ae0c63c02a9_1.9ba775e457668739e0687ae71b40deec.jpeg?odnWidth=100&odnHeight=100&odnBg=ffffffhttps://www.walmart.com/ip/Original-Comfy-Mermaid-Tail-Blanket-Throw-Plush-Fleece-for-Kids-and-Adults/174587479
  • KickassAmazon76

1a3ltjvg7nen.gif

OMG, they have a tail too. Do you have the comfy tail too?

e1a1d9ca-56d2-46d1-8151-1ae0c63c02a9_1.9ba775e457668739e0687ae71b40deec.jpeg?odnWidth=100&odnHeight=100&odnBg=ffffffhttps://www.walmart.com/ip/Original-Comfy-Mermaid-Tail-Blanket-Throw-Plush-Fleece-for-Kids-and-Adults/174587479

Haha no! That's pretty awesome though!!
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    😎🤓 can finally see and drive in the sun uj5gvy1ou8bn.gif

Looking great! I would so poke myself in the eye doing this, actually I have plenty of times playing cricket lol
  • MelG7777

1a3ltjvg7nen.gif

Love this! Hope your furnace is fixed!
  • KickassAmazon76
    @tams_89 it really is! 😁

@MelG7777 yes! For *only* $600, I now have heat! Haha
  • MelG7777
    Does this count? Still smh.
    v1wylix88dbe.gif
    Though the other angle is hilarious as it looks like I ninja kicked him in a bizarre way.
    oddcm57qnfz0.gif

Heck yes it does. Cool footage.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @MelG7777 I like this footage better, stopping former NHLer Darius Kasparaitis on a spin'o'rama breakaway move It's humbling to play against those guys, lol.
    96oym884u0gh.gif

This is so freaking cool 😃
  • MelG7777
    @MelG7777 I like this footage better, stopping former NHLer Darius Kasparaitis on a spin'o'rama breakaway move It's humbling to play against those guys, lol.
    96oym884u0gh.gif

That’s great! Maybe I’ll catch a full game someday. Thanks for sharing.
  • stljam

JO, there was a guy who played in the charity event from Australia. Long trip to PA but worth it for this type of experience. He and his wife both made the trip and had a blast.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

JO, there was a guy who played in the charity event from Australia. Long trip to PA but worth it for this type of experience. He and his wife both made the trip and had a blast.

Did he play ok? We aren't known for ice hockey skill I don't think 😂
    What a trip, a memory he'll hold forever.. super cool thing to do.