Lost 166lbs and going strong (pic)

Replies

• akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Staggering, just staggering
  • keilee0408
    keilee0408 Posts: 65 Member
    Congrats to you!!! Hard work is paying off :)
  • sophilyn
    sophilyn Posts: 24 Member
    BRAVO!
  • madelinewilks987
    madelinewilks987 Posts: 1 Member
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!
  • Peacelily70x7
    Peacelily70x7 Posts: 483 Member
    I can't stop looking at your legs and feet.. the difference is amazing and I love those greenish checkered pants! You are VERY inspiring! I am sorry you lost your dad.. my Mother was my biggest supporter and I wish she could see me now.. as I think this is the longest I've kept any of my weight off. Keep sharing it's so inspiring...
  • kbyrne361
    kbyrne361 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just starting this journey - it isn't my first time doing this - I know what to do and so far so good- but reading about you and seeing your fantastic transformation helps me more than you know. Congratulations and keep up the work with walking - way to go.
  • dianemarielawrence
    dianemarielawrence Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just starting out (again!) and I'm inspired by what you have done. You look amazing! Congratulations on getting this far as many people can't hold out that long! Your Dad would be be so proud of you! Keep going!
  • deeds0516
    deeds0516 Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations on never giving up!! I hope you tell everyone how much you have lost, you should be incredibly proud of yourself. Cheers to the rest of your journey!
  • chunkymonkey570
    chunkymonkey570 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello! I just started fitness pal. I have decided to also change my life. Thank you for the inspiration. I have 135 pounds to lose.Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • BonnieDoneGood
    BonnieDoneGood Posts: 9 Member
    So remarkable and thank you for sharing! I’m very sorry about the loss of your father. Your journey is inspiring to all of us.
  • BeUncommon
    BeUncommon Posts: 116 Member
    siouxieq62 wrote: »
    you are a remarkable person for your weight loss and for your determination...your father would surely be so proud of you!!!!! Would love to friend you if I might?? Thank you for posting and looking forward to more posts :smile:)

Yes of course I would like that x
  • BeUncommon
    Be uncommon - what an incredible achievement. You should be so so proud of yourself. Am so sorry for the lost of your Dad. I lost mine nearly four months ago and the saying that you quoted on your post resounded with me. You have really inspired me to try and lose weight.
    Wishing you more continued success and sending you lots of virtual high fives. x

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing ((hugs))
  • BeUncommon
    jdqw wrote: »
    Wow what an achievement, can I ask how many calories you ate in a day please?

Hi hun, I eat approx 1200 cals a day x
  • BeUncommon
    I'm very sorry about your dad. I lost my mum a couple of years ago so I know the unique pain that comes with losing a parent.

You are such an inspiration. Keep it up, you're doing amazingly.

Just thinking about your knee - is it possible to do the same amount of exercise but low impact? Eg. swimming, or using a rowing machine? Most gyms offer a free trial so you could test out a rower to see how your knee goes? I would also suggest an exercise bike but I hate them personally as they hurt my bum!

If none of those are options maybe some hiking sticks for support?

Thank you x once we are out of lockdown I will definitely do some other exercise with my walking x sry to hear of your mom's passing x
  • FTY82
    FTY82 Posts: 1 Member
    Woohoo! Well done you !
  • debbep
    debbep Posts: 3 Member
    Way to go! great job.I have been on this journey for a while and lost 65 lbs, still a few more to go. I find my fitness pal is the only way I can lose weight and stay on track. I measure everything and write down everything that goes into my mouth. You must feel so great and proud of yourself.
  • BeUncommon
    debbep wrote: »
    Way to go! great job.I have been on this journey for a while and lost 65 lbs, still a few more to go. I find my fitness pal is the only way I can lose weight and stay on track. I measure everything and write down everything that goes into my mouth. You must feel so great and proud of yourself.

Congrats yourself :) You are doing fab!!
  • n366378
    n366378 Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your journey. You have inspired my heart!!!!! God Bless you.
  • CharliePapaSmith
    CharliePapaSmith Posts: 1 Member
    Fantastic! I am sure your father is sooooo proud of you!
  • g2renew
    g2renew Posts: 145 Member
    Just amazing! So proud of your determination. You are helping yourself and others! I imagine your father would be/is very proud of you:-).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!