What's on your mind?

Replies

• r4swaney
    r4swaney Posts: 749 Member
    Tigers!😈
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    My daughter and I went for a walk this evening at a local trail. I was so disgusted at how much litter we picked up, almost 2 garbage bags full. Why are people so goddamn lazy?!! 😑

One of my biggest pet peeves. :(

But thank YOU for picking it up!!
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    We are so unusally busy at work that we are now booked for new construction through the end of August. That's never happened before. It feels like job security but it also feels like stress. I am definitely taking my vacation time this year.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    I hope my *kitten* is ok after spin class tonight. It's been 2 years I haven't went.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,541 Member
    I hope my *kitten* is ok after spin class tonight. It's been 2 years I haven't went.

All I can think of is the bicycle seat and I believe your kitten is not going to be ok. But... She'll recover! Haha.

Have fun!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

All I can think of is the bicycle seat and I believe your kitten is not going to be ok. But... She'll recover! Haha.

Have fun!

Those are my thoughts too πŸ˜† Thank you, should be fun. I think..
  • Freyarising2021
    Freyarising2021 Posts: 15 Member
    I think I’m gonna vomit πŸ˜‚
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Went pretty hard on the treadmill today... Only the second time since surgery. Feels good... Thinking I should kick it up a notch after a few days recovering.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Went pretty hard on the treadmill today... Only the second time since surgery. Feels good... Thinking I should kick it up a notch after a few days recovering.

Well done.. you'll be back to 100% before you know it πŸ™‚
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member

Well done.. you'll be back to 100% before you know it πŸ™‚

I hope so, before surgery I was almost ready to post a pic on flex Friday... Now.. not so much πŸ˜‚
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    I think I spoke to an actual angel today.

Thanks but I’m not really an angel. I just sometimes play one on the internet. πŸ˜‡
  • Freyarising2021
    Freyarising2021 Posts: 15 Member
    Conan the barbarian is such a sad movie 🍿 😭
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Conan the barbarian is such a sad movie 🍿 😭

Try Red Sonya. That one should cheer you up! It always works for me.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi0.wp.com%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F2f%2Fdf%2F97%2F2fdf973664c0b981c1210cfc027635db.jpg%3Fresize%3D432%252C610%26ssl%3D1&f=1&nofb=1

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»
    I think I spoke to an actual angel today.

Thanks but I’m not really an angel. I just sometimes play one on the internet. πŸ˜‡

Well....I should have said, an angel in addition to the other angel (😈) I bug most days.