Positive Affirmations - For Weight Loss and getting to Your Weight Loss Goals

Replies

• mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Thanks have a great evening and enjoy your sleep <3<3

Well today the moderators opened a very interesting thread and I posted also
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10828069/share-your-experience-pandemic-habits-what-comes-next#latest
    it's nice to read what people feel about this

What I felt and what I feel about these times and I also realized that the main word to quote today would be Empathy

That is what I learnt the most, to be emphatic

g6op3il2p7zl.png

dq88wy532av6.png

Yes the world would be a better place if everyone had a dose of Empathy. Another mass shooting now in Colorado. I am going to stop watching and listening to the news, can't take it anymore need a break for awhile. This is senseless. Have a good day and take care. See you here tomorrow. Hugs 💖
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation: Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success
    3/23/2021
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    edited March 2021
    I like a lot this quote maybe because for me it is an aim, rather then a fact, I always wish to see my succes present and future, but sometimes I see more the failures, so yes, thank you for reminding me <3

it's really insane what happened again, both sad, insane and I am sorry for this people we learnt from school that they are brave and kind, loving their land and are patriots and stay united.It's a nation we always admired

Cause due to the hour , you probably realized I am not from States, I am from Romania, but my deep compassion and also my anger towards what was happening is with you
    My heart is bleeding cause I have so many friends here and really we are people friends with each other during the centuries and I hate like our hopes and admiration for you people is like a tower of game cards starting to tremble
    Cause we see what's happening there and we are more and more worried

Today is about this Compassion , take care and stay safe

r3od7bsatn97.png

uanxjnwsis4x.png

ori4krvue81w.png

• mpkpbk2015
    I like a lot this quote maybe because for me it is an aim, rather then a fact, I always wish to see my succes present and future, but sometimes I see more the failures, so yes, thank you for reminding me <3

it's really insane what happened again, both sad, insane and I am sorry for this people we learnt from school that they are brave and kind, loving their land and are patriots and stay united.It's a nation we always admired

Cause due to the hour , you probably realized I am not from States, I am from Romania, but my deep compassion and also my anger towards what was happening is with you
    My heart is bleeding cause I have so many friends here and really we are people friends with each other during the centuries and I hate like our hopes and admiration for you people is like a tower of game cards starting to tremble
    Cause we see what's happening there and we are more and more worried

Today is about this Compassion , take care and stay safe

r3od7bsatn97.png

uanxjnwsis4x.png

ori4krvue81w.png

These are really inspiring thank you so much. I didn't realize you weren't from the States so many people are up late nights I don't really pay that much attention to the time the post come in. In the late 80's I went to Medjugorje, I know I spelled it wrong to see the visionaries twice . From what I remember it's close to Romania maybe 45 mins to an hour away? The violence in the States is terrible and scary. After the election last year I didn't go out for a week out of fear. I have never felt that way before in all my life. I was brought up to believe people are people no matter what their race or skin color. You treat them the way you want to be treated. My mom God rest her soul always told us to never judge a person by what they looked like because you can't see what's in a person's heart.
    I am truly sadden by all that's going on. Enough of that or I am going to start crying again. You have a wonderful day and I am going to post my Affirmation for the day and go work in my garden. Oh some of my seeds have sprouted YEA. 😍😍😍o20sx7el3sro.jpg
    bcqleonwlwjn.jpg
    dazqdwy5v37l.jpg

• mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation : Today I an rewarded by the trust I place in others. As my trust grows, so do the dividends
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    they are lovely the little seeds which will become nice flowers like here , it reminds me of growth, mental and phisical, I will put tomorrow some quotes about growing :)
    the town you mention is in Bosnia Herzegovina, is 13 hours car distance form my country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvTRLyXr5xQ

• pessxx
    as promissed <3<3

14b0pu0yqu2g.png
    h0ljayaqgfzv.png

and the last one i love a lot

5fdinr9m93kx.png

• mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation: Always and everywhere, I recognize and reward my true accomplishments are through hard work and dedication.
    March 25, 2021
  • mpkpbk2015
    they are lovely the little seeds which will become nice flowers like here , it reminds me of growth, mental and phisical, I will put tomorrow some quotes about growing :)
    the town you mention is in Bosnia Herzegovina, is 13 hours car distance form my country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvTRLyXr5xQ

You are right I pulled out my old photo album you are right it was part of Yugoslavia back in 1985 before the war I also went to a town called Dubrovnik the walled city which was bombed and had catacombs and a beautiful Basilica which was also destroyed. It all over looked the Mediterranean Sea a very memorable trip. My geography is very bad sorry for the mix up. I love the seed time lapse videos they gave me some great ideas, some things I never thought of doing. I love the growing quotes too. thanks for sharing. It takes 12 hours to drive across Texas to get out of the State so it's quite a distance away from you. Well I have to go, but I hope you have a wonderful day filled with peace and joy. Until we chat tomorrow. Oh by the way my name is Patricia just in case you were wondering. MPK seems so in personal.
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    Good morning from these places :) I am Monica, yes, the countries of ex Yugoslavia are near us , but still long distance, we have as direct neighbors Bulgaria, Hungary, Ucraine, Turkey
    I have never been there though just in Belgium, Greece, Poland, Czechia, France and Germany and Russia either in holiday to my relatives or with the job missions

About the quote you write yesterday, it suits me very well, generally all the results on any plan were the results of hard work and dedication
    Some of my colleagues were genius, others had talent, but I worked hard and I think I always compensated what they had with perseverance and consistency and dedication

Today would be about being a better person, I always wanted that

abmf3h44bkmu.png
    dd8qi5gphmrz.png
    7l56r3v09sqp.png

• pessxx
    Also I wanted to show you my last in bloom roses Red Intuition and Dames Blanche, in the balcony, which I find fantastic cause I do not have a garden or a yard, so for me succeeding to make the bloom is really something <3

p6n4u8rhxj68.jpg
    ft15v66354x0.jpg

The one I bought as a reward for my results this month and I can't wait to bloom , is this one Rhapsody in blue

k5427c5pdm76.jpg

• justace0305
    justace0305 Posts: 33 Member
    I’m just beginning my weight loss journey and this quote really speaks to me right now: “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Go blossom, my friends!
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation is : Life never gives you any more than you are willing to risk. You have to stay strong and weather the storms to reap the rewards.
    3/26/2021 - Everyone Have a great weekend
  • mpkpbk2015
    I’m just beginning my weight loss journey and this quote really speaks to me right now: “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Go blossom, my friends!

Thank you so much - I like the the bud blossom especially since it's Spring time right now we can all go blossom. Good luck on your journey. Thanks for sharing, come back and check in hear we have some great Affirmations and I post a new one everyday. Have a great weekend.
  • mpkpbk2015
    Also I wanted to show you my last in bloom roses Red Intuition and Dames Blanche, in the balcony, which I find fantastic cause I do not have a garden or a yard, so for me succeeding to make the bloom is really something <3

p6n4u8rhxj68.jpg
    ft15v66354x0.jpg

The one I bought as a reward for my results this month and I can't wait to bloom , is this one Rhapsody in blue

k5427c5pdm76.jpg

Wow - I love it, many people who have yards can't grow roses. Your doing Phenomenal to grow them on a balcony. I use to grow roses before the rabbit population in my area destroyed them. I love roses and would spend hours each day pruning and picking off aphids, and deadheading them. Now everything I grow is in containers and is hanging, I am working on solutions right now to deal with the rabbits - I am putting down cayenne pepper. Also making a cayenne pepper spray. I tried the commercial stuff it didn't work. Tried fencing last year they just dug under. Tried electronic stuff they ignored it. I am also planting so plants like worm wood, lavender, marigold, mint, and yarrow which they are supposed not to like to see if that will repel them. Your balcony must be beautiful that you so much for sharing you flowers with me they are so beautiful. I am working on being the best person I can be too. I do that for me but also as an example for my kids so hopefully they will grow up and go out into the world as good people and make the world a better place. I believe it all starts at home. I reward myself too for staying at goal each week with a new plant or seeds or gadget for the garden. For me it's a great incentive. I really enjoy talking with you Monica, it's a beautiful sunny day so I am off to check on my seedings they are all doing great I will post some photo's tomorrow. Almost all of the trays now have 1 or 2 sprouts. Take care and have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing your next post and flower. 🌷🌸🌹🌺🌼🥀💐🌻💮
  • pessxx
    edited March 2021
    Justace, Patricia , good morning or shall I say sleep well! :)
    Justace , welcome, very nice quote, we shall all blossom and give ourselves and to the others our best!

Patricia, people who love flowers and nature are also people who love the human beings ad I am grateful for that
    Flowers were appearing in my life not from home, but from my math teacher , male, in the school, he learnt to us to love them and since then ,I cannot live without. At job I am called lady doctor of the plants, cause usually I save their plants when either they watered too much , either they were let them dry, not putting them in the right spot of the desk and so on. And one of my ladies colleagues which died last year, RIP, was telling me, I think you know how to talk with them and they listen :blush::smiley:

Well today is about Giving or Givers , I have so many users friends that are example for me in different ways and I am grateful to watch them grow
    Cause when you give , you also do this for yourself, you improve like goals and motivation and you are proud of yourself cause you have helped

Have a great weekend from the future, I started it already :smile:

vax8ccvfetvj.png
    nau8ze4jaxi3.png
    kgf4dbq6s5k5.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    Today's positive Affirmation is: My life is what I make of it and today I choose to make it healthy place to be
    3/27/2021
  • mpkpbk2015
    Justace, Patricia , good morning or shall I say sleep well! :)
    Justace , welcome, very nice quote, we shall all blossom and give ourselves and to the others our best!

Patricia, people who love flowers and nature are also people who love the human beings ad I am grateful for that
    Flowers were appearing in my life not from home, but from my math teacher , male, in the school, he learnt to us to love them and since then ,I cannot live without. At job I am called lady doctor of the plants, cause usually I save their plants when either they watered too much , either they were let them dry, not putting them in the right spot of the desk and so on. And one of my ladies colleagues which died last year, RIP, was telling me, I think you know how to talk with them and they listen :blush::smiley:

Well today is about Giving or Givers , I have so many users friends that are example for me in different ways and I am grateful to watch them grow
    Cause when you give , you also do this for yourself, you improve like goals and motivation and you are proud of yourself cause you have helped

Have a great weekend from the future, I started it already :smile:

vax8ccvfetvj.png
    nau8ze4jaxi3.png
    kgf4dbq6s5k5.png

I didn't have time to respond this morning and I have been running around like a chicken without a head all day. Beauty shop for my daughter music lessons for my son then food shopping then gardening then cleaning the house then cooking supper. I am finally getting a chance to sit down. I love Mother Teresa she was someone who I greatly admired and was very sadden when she passed away. You truly have a green thumb and a giving spirit I can tell just from our conversations . Funny you were talking about talking to plants I have conversations with my guys my kids call me the plant whisperer - usually I am just begging them not to die on me. Well I better go to bed or I won't get up for mass in the morning. It's 10:43 and I still need to shower and clean up the kitchen. Have a great Sunday. talk to you tomorrow. 🌷🌸🌹🌺🌼🥀💐🌻💮
  • pessxx
    Hi, how are u Patricia? Justace? Yesterday was difficult with Mfp, today back again! it's 10:37 here, I slept more

Today is when you feel down and what everybody says does not find an echo in yourself, you must get the inner strength for yourself alone and go further on
    I think we all had moments like that , especially with weightloss or with other events when we felt like this, and what others said were like echo and we had to find inside the resources

So.....

3yaxlhcdcxvj.png
    7e0zzam62vng.png
    dwudtowrcbhk.png
    5y8o0f2o7mom.png
  • mpkpbk2015
    Hi, how are u Patricia? Justace? Yesterday was difficult with Mfp, today back again! it's 10:37 here, I slept more

Today is when you feel down and what everybody says does not find an echo in yourself, you must get the inner strength for yourself alone and go further on
    I think we all had moments like that , especially with weightloss or with other events when we felt like this, and what others said were like echo and we had to find inside the resources

So.....

3yaxlhcdcxvj.png
    7e0zzam62vng.png
    dwudtowrcbhk.png
    5y8o0f2o7mom.png

Those are all so insightful, I sorry yesterday was a down day and difficult. Glad your back and sometimes sleep is the best answer. Check out my Affirmation for today I think we must be reading each others minds or on the same wave length . I have been in the garage all morning working or the sprouts I promised you photos and I like to keep my promises .
    33w08whs3mm8.jpg
    3d9uhl7vlygu.jpg
    v3l8ptl8lhj0.jpg
    8q7i4hnre8c5.jpg
    pqg046wonev7.jpg - pepper in a jar
    4aw9vyqygbjr.jpg- lavender
    Going to be late for mass, have to get there in time to get my palms . You take care of your self and try to have a good day and know it will be alright. Weight loss takes patience and time. Talk to you tomorrow.