My success so far.

Replies

• Ddsb11
    Ddsb11 Posts: 607 Member
    Absolutely amazing!!!
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    You lost a half of you! I bet your feeling fabulous inside and out. I am hoping to be able to get there too. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    take another update photo with a smile, because you have done great
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    edited March 2021
    U a cutie pie
  • Nvr2L82BGr8
    Nvr2L82BGr8 Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you. Thank you for sharing your story. Many parts of it resonate with many of us I am sure. You give us hope 🙂. Stand up tall and proud because you have done amazingly well, look terrific and I am guessing helped motivate many others. Keep up the journey-you have so many wonderful days and experiences ahead!
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    Miz_Owl wrote: »
    U a cutie pie

Ok, that made me smile pretty big.. Not gonna lie 🤣
  • bkaul2222
    bkaul2222 Posts: 15 Member
    take another update photo with a smile, because you have done great

Thanks lol, I've never been much of a smiler.. I'm afraid this is about as smiley as I get 😂 e21aqe0tgwkf.jpg

That's a great smile! My mom will beg me to smile showing my teeth, but it always feels incredibly forced. 😆
  • jenna2cu
    jenna2cu Posts: 35 Member
    This is outstanding! Wow! How many calories did you start out with eating to lose?
  • NecessaryChange
    NecessaryChange Posts: 91 Member
    3000 calories to loose 2 lbs a week* didn't see that mistake.
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Hi Rich! How are you doing? Hoping that it is going well for you. Keep up the great work. We are all cheering you on!
  • TanyaRussian
    TanyaRussian Posts: 1 Member
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!