Women 200lb+, Let's Be Magnificent This March!!!

Replies

• roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    So my weighing day is Thursdays because I was doing it everyday and decided to change to once a week but might go back to daily after next Thursday!
    Had a day off plan yesterday, was very nice. Me and the hubby did homemade sausage rolls which turned out so good. Hope everyone's had a good week!
  • roz0810
    BethCW2963 wrote: »
    I finally received my scales from Amazon. What a process I went through to get them! I was going to wait and post my weigh-in on Monday, but I decided I would rather do Friday weigh-ins. (I actually received the scales on Saturday, but I am just for this one time going to backdate it to Friday, the day before.)

Height: 5'7"
    SW 2/10/2021 - 325.0
    CW 3/25/2021 - 277.6 (-47.4 lbs)

GW 2/10/2022 - 199.0

I was so happy when I hopped on the scales and realized I have lost 47.4 lbs. I have been really focused on getting fit and eating healthy so that I can regain control of my health and life. I knew I would initially lose a big chunk of weight relatively quickly since I am so heavy. Now my focus is on an 8-10 lb loss per month.

That's amazing, well done!
  • BethCW2963
    BethCW2963 Posts: 57 Member
    @goal06082021 Goodness! It certainly sounds like you had a time of it! Back in the day I also suffered from plantar fasciitis so I know firsthand how painful it can be. Luckily, it "heeled" and I haven't had an issue with it for years - I wish you success with it and that it heals in the near future.

I've always been fascinated with the Ring Fit... it seems like a fun way to get a good workout in, though I'm not sure my worn out old body could do it at this point what with my bad hips, knees and lower back but I was thinking it would be great for my 10-year old grandson who has gained some weight during this horrible pandemic!
  • Spotteddingo
    Spotteddingo Posts: 95 Member
    @misplacedmama
    Great job! Nice to see that woosh!
  • BethCW2963
    BethCW2963 Posts: 57 Member
    @Arralethe Congrats on your 4 lb loss for this month. I don't know about you but my weight loss often happens at unexpected times rather than those times when I feel like it should register the most and, like you, I know it isn't usually fat gain so I chalk it up to water weight and the mysterious workings of the human body.

I am really interested in hearing more about giving yourself a 2-week maintenance plan after dieting for these past 12 weeks so keep us posted. It's great that your birthday will be falling within this 2 week period. Happy upcoming birthday! 🎉🎂😊
  • roz0810
    Happy Monday and new week everyone!
  • roz0810
    So weigh in day is Thursday for me currently as I stopped weighing in daily but if I don't see a difference on Thursday then I might as well go back to daily weighing because at least then I see a downwards trend. We shall see! :)
  • sarah12277
    sarah12277 Posts: 210 Member
    Challenge Weigh In Day for me

Age 44
    Height 5'4"
    SW 249 highest 3/2020
    CW 226
    GW for Mar 223
    UGW 145

3/1: 228 lbs
    3/8: 226 lbs
    3/15: 227 lbs
    3/22: 228 lbs (high sodium over weekend)
    3/29: 227 lbs
    Total month loss: 1 lb

Measurements:
    Waist - down 1 inch
    Hips/Bicep - up .5
    Thigh - up 1 inch

Weekly goals:
    -Continue logging on MFP
    -Work out 3x per week - cardio & strength
    -64 oz of water each day

I wasn't thinking too well when I chose last night's dinner. I hadn't considered it might be high in sodium. Should have kept with the omelet instead lol. I like daily weighing as going by 1 day a week may not show all the loss I do have; especially Monday's. That's my snail pace #; it takes so long to really show the losses there.

I'm not looking forward to tonight. My husband and his friend wanted to have all of us and the friend's gf go out to dinner so I could meet the gf. They chose the chinese buffet I don't care for. My plan was to stock up on the vegetable choices with only 1 meat option to at least mitigate the calories. Socializing around food has definitely been a reason I've gained weight. I've been able to work around my mom's choices, especially when she hasn't known the chinese buffets were back open. My husband and I haven't gone out much either but it was a matter of time. I've been dreading it to come. He hasn't wanted to go to half priced appetizers yet and have been dreading that day too. Do what I can; back to the gym tomorrow as I won't be able to tonight.