"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! Last day of pre cleanup before gym reopens tomorrow! Can't wait!

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline chest press, machine chest press, cable crossovers, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad. Did good yesterday with food. Didn't snack alot because I was actually working and not staying home bored all day.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! REOPENING TODAY! Very excited to welcome back members to the gym and see my clients again.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Pork chops and salad yesterday. Was really good on food and calories yesterday. Down a pound.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Reopening went good yesterday and it was great to see a lot of the regulars back again! I work at the school today too where we're prepping for kids to physically be there en masse on Monday.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- barbell curls, preacher curls, high cable curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken adobo and rice for dinner. Overall a good day with being able to stave off any unneeded calories because I'm back to work and don't bring food with me.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Long day for me yesterday working, but it was fun. Another long one today, but next week I'm back to my regular schedule. Also back to the school to do more work.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken adobo and rice again. I snacked sensibly and am back on track to attain my goal weight well before the end of the year.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! First leg workout since my gym reopened! Yeah! After I'll grocery shop then clean the house.

Strength: quatds- squats, leg press, sissy squats, leg extensions, lunges 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Flanken short rib for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Well I fully expect the gym to be packed today since it's the Monday after we first opened midweek last week. It's gonna be a barnburner!

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbell raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Leg of lamb and baby potatoes for dinner. My whole week was pretty good and I'm on track to hit my goals by month's end.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Was busy yesterday and expect the same today.

Strength: chest- incline chest press, machine chest press, cable crossovers, machine dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad. Did good yesterday with food. Sore from legs on Saturday.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Well one week after reopening, things look good. Even got a couple of new clients.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pulldowns 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Flanken short rib and salad. Was real good on calories yesterday.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Raining allday today. Did cardio on the dreadmill.

Assessment: Pizza for dinner last night.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Had a good day yesterday and signed up two more clients. Weekend is upcoming and looking forward to doing quads and hams this weekend.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp and salad for dinner. Been feeling really good and weight is starting to move down again.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! YES!!! It's quad day!!!! After I'll grocery shop then clean the house.

Strength: quatds- squats, leg press, sissy squats, leg extensions, lunges 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: KFC for dinner. I overate. :(

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! All last week was a lot of working time for me..........and now I'm back at school where the KIDS will actually be there starting today. Kind of excited.

Strength: shoulders- machine shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals, facepulls, front dumbell raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Coconut curry chicken. I did a much better job of making it this time.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Week is starting off good! Lol, I've been working so much, I got overtime.

Assessment: Leftover Coconut curry chicken for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! No school duty today and got 2 new clients to start. Also an appeal hearing I had with the EDD seemed to go well.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner. My eating has been more on track lately now that I'm back in the gym more regularly.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Good day yesterday. My schedule is refilling up and that's a good thing.

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad for dinner. With my days at work starting to get longer, it's making it easier to get back on track with weight loss. 165lbs here I come.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! 7 clients today and school duty, then done till Sunday.

Assessment: Lamb and salad yesterday for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! YES!!! It's quad day!!!! After I'll grocery shop then clean the house.

Assessment: Chicken adobo for dinner with rice.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Full workday for me at gym and school. I like being busy.

Assessment: Pizza last night. I ate all the way up to my calories. I love pizza.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Gym is getting crowded again. Good thing though.

Assessment: Steak and salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! No school duty today just morning clients. Last day of the month to finish it off!

Assessment: Shrimp and salad for dinner. Was a good day yesterday because almost all my time slots were filled. I'll have a good paycheck next week.