14.5 lbs down in less than a month (with Pics)

nea5025
nea5025 Posts: 11 Member
Hey everyone!

I'm so excited to share some progress pictures. Over the past 28 days I've lost 14.5 lbs. I still have a long way to go, but I'm thrilled to share this progress!

ge1sm0z6jbbh.png
rsc0rb37ezu8.jpeg

Replies

• amlfit1224
    amlfit1224 Posts: 3 Member
    Congrats!
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Fantastic job! Can definitely see a difference and hope you are feeling great!
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    nice work
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Wow, what a great month! Congratulations!
  • vhrinker
    vhrinker Posts: 1 Member
    Great work! You look awesome!
  • savagetracey
    savagetracey Posts: 1 Member
    That'll keep you motivated! I know you motivated me. 4/1 is my fresh start day.
  • nea5025
    Please take care with such sudden weight loss! Don't expect to stay on that trajectory...2lb/week is about the fastest average weight loss you should see. But well done! Great progress

I don't expect it to be like this forever. I lost 60 lbs in the past and remember the first month it melted off. My weight loss inevitably will slow down soon.

Thanks you for your feed back!
  • nea5025
    That'll keep you motivated! I know you motivated me. 4/1 is my fresh start day.

LOVE this! Can't wait to see your progress pictures on her soon!
  • shirlmart
    shirlmart Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! What is your secret? Amy certain exercise or new eating habits? I've got about 60 to lose but I just got started.
  • g2renew
    g2renew Posts: 145 Member
    Congrats!
  • sbeane96
    sbeane96 Posts: 11 Member
    Wow! Your stomach is so much flatter! And I invite you to hunker down for the long haul. I've learned keeping a food log is the only way I can keep my weight down so I now see it as a forever thing. :0)
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    GREAT job - keep it going and be proud that you are taking charge of your health! Awesome job.
  • teacher341
    teacher341 Posts: 2 Member
    Whoa! What a difference in your pictures! Outstanding work. You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
  • Littlepeeper
    Littlepeeper Posts: 56 Member
    You are beautiful! Keep the new lifestyle going!
  • eshults89
    eshults89 Posts: 45 Member
    Wow - that is awesome! You really can see a difference, especially in the face. Keep it going!
  • Latrellis
    Latrellis Posts: 72 Member
    Great job - can see your beautiful cheekbones!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    I see a waist! And the face shot is amazing! Great job.
  • nea5025
    shirlmart wrote: »
    Congratulations! What is your secret? Amy certain exercise or new eating habits? I've got about 60 to lose but I just got started.

I make sure to log all the food I eat. I try to eat veggies, fruit, and lean protein. I keep prepackaged food to a minimum. I’ve been working out everyday, even if it’s just a 30 min walk around my neighborhood. I hope this helps.

• Cyulrichsen
    Cyulrichsen Posts: 12 Member
    wow, you can see a huge change! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!