Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Welp today I only got down to 158.2 so getting to 155 tomorrow might be a stretch but as long as I'm under 157 so I can show a loss for the last 2 weeks I'll be happy 😍

Friday 157
    Mon 165.8
    Tues 160.4
    Weds 161 (after baby mini fast)
    Thurs 158.2

S
  • mistymeadows2005
    Guysssss I just came on here to tell ya that I'm SO BLOATED I might die 😑😑😑 and I'm at 48 hours fasted with like 18 to go....wth

My TOM is TOQ (time of the quarter lmao) and its gonna start in like 8 days and if this is pms bloat ALREADY?! Someone finna die 😠😠😠

*mic drop*
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OH NO GIRL no fun.....and miserable I am sure........Hate hate that......hope you get some relief and it goes away........but you know you have rocked your week so if you don't get the big drop this week----you will next week no doubt!!! Hugs <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    This bloat might be the fight before the swoosh. Just hang in there and keep at it, it has to go. I know it is no fun to deal with during the process though.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Final weigh in 156.4...so a total of 0.6 lbs in the last 2 weeks.

It's a loss which is more than I can say about last week so I'll take it 😁😁😁 I am still a tiche bloated so the next couple weeks might be a lil rough but I'll stay the course 😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    UGH PMS week hit HARD - up to 167.8 this morn LMAO

13 pounds in 3 days...unbelievable actually :D:D:D

I don't imagine I'll show a loss on the scale this week (maybe next week either) - I'm also exhausted so I made the executive decision to take another week off of working out (unless I feel like it of course). Keeping it low pressure since BLECH pms. Sticking with my normal eating pattern though so we'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • volgirl1322
    That stinks, but it will hopefully all go away soon........Just no fun at all.......stick with your plan girl you are a rock star :)B)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2021
    YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

A couple things

1. I somehow lost another 2 pounds on my refeed day?!?!?! LMAO I suspect it's because I had SO MUCH salt over the weekend, and knowing I was PMSing this week, I focused on high water content food yesterday and kept the cals to like 600 cals. Just a salmon salad and carrots and cheese dip (kinda like laughing cow) and some fruit. ANYWAY that only puts me 4.6 away from my BIG goal of the week?!?!?! (155) Just awesome...I have no idea HOW or WHY this is happening but I'll TAKE IT!!! Maybe it won't hit til the actual week OF my period.

2. My bestie (who is on a journey of her own...15 pounds down in 6 weeks WOOT WOOT!) sent me a picture last night and said "LOOK LADY - even if it's slow going now, look at this picture I found from 2015!!! You've already made SO MUCH PROGRESS and should be SO PROUD." Here's the pic:

rwbs1q1u0k9d.png

What a great day <3

Fasting today and tomorrow as usual...let's see if we can get to goal <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    MWAHAHAHAHAHa

155.4 :)

Only a 1 lb loss but on PMS week, and after the LAST few weeks?!?!? I'll definitely take it :)

Not looking like I'm going to make goal by my May 7th goal so I think my goal will be 148 by May 7th :)

Feeling good about progress and gonna keep on truckin' <3

Hope everyone had a great week!!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Progress progress everywhere!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Progress progress everywhere!

Thanks Joe!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Friday OMAD squad 😁

155 even this morning, so a 0.4 lb loss this week which I will TOTALLY take 😍

So I'm at 6.6 pounds in 8 weeks so it's slow going....i wouldn't normally care of it moves slowly BUT Mama comes back to town in April and it makes it so much harder so I'm gonna hafta switch up my schedule somehow, I'll figure it out then but still LOL.

15 more pounds to go, at this rate it'll take ma another 20-22 weeks to get to goal....seems like so far away but LISTEN!!!! Those 22 weeks are gonna happen anyway so I'd rather look back and know I made progress in those 22 weeks 😁😁😁

Hope everyone had a fab week!!! ❤️
  • volgirl1322
    Girl wow the pictures wow wow just mind blowing......what an inspiration you are!!! And you are still killin' it :) super super impressed with your success......
  • mistymeadows2005
    Girl wow the pictures wow wow just mind blowing......what an inspiration you are!!! And you are still killin' it :) super super impressed with your success......

Thanks booooooooooo, I'm super proud and trying to be patient with these last 15 lbs 🤣😘
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    You look amazing, gf😍😍😍👍 You should be so proud of your achievements! I have gone back up to the 60s and now my journey starts again😢
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2021
    jadepearl wrote: »
    You look amazing, gf😍😍😍👍 You should be so proud of your achievements! I have gone back up to the 60s and now my journey starts again😢
    Thanks JP 😍😍😍

You've got this!!! Trust the process 😁
  • jadepearl
    Thank you ❤️ Hopefully I can join you in "maintenance land" before the year is over. You are one amazing woman❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Thank you ❤️ Hopefully I can join you in "maintenance land" before the year is over. You are one amazing woman❤️

Awwwwww you're the sweetest 😍😍😍 thanks JP!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Forgot to report in on Friday but only lost a measley 0.2 lbs 😒😒😒 154.8

I did a big workout Tues and frankly, I overate on my mini fast Tues so it's MY OWN DOING 😩

I'm sticking with salmon salad and fruit tomorrow so hopefully that'll get me into the 153s this week 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Love yas ❤️
  • jadepearl
    A loss is still a loss! You are doing awesome in maintenance land. Keep up the good work <3