Replies

• mtnbkr1966
    mtnbkr1966 Posts: 28 Member
    vvpwazcsfcxr.jpeg
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    mtnbkr1966 wrote: »
    vvpwazcsfcxr.jpeg

Great Pic !! Look at the concentration on that pup !!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Before
    zly7dej0dpi2.png

Now
    xb2sy2hbl99m.jpg

Which one is this?? Such a sweet face ❤️
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    terrordawg wrote: »
    Before
    zly7dej0dpi2.png

Now
    xb2sy2hbl99m.jpg

Which one is this?? Such a sweet face ❤️

Soffie
  • terrordawg
    Thread is need of some more Pug Shots

3sr5539jgzpb.jpeg

Aww, what’s this guys name?? ❤️
  • terrordawg
    I’ve never had a dog. Never had pets growing up, and my last relationship was with a guy who was more of a cat person, so I agreed to cats (which I also adore 😻). But I’ve always wanted a dog. I’m that person that will point out and remark on every dog I see in a 100 yard radius lol

I’m living in a pretty cramped apartment right now, and feel like I want to hold off on adopting a dog until I have more space for it. But I also know it’s not impossible to raise a dog in an apartment (My Mom has a Havanese, who’s small, quiet and low-maintenance, and it seems to work just fine)

Are any of you dog owners also apartment dwellers? I’m kinda curious about your experiences (good or bad!) 😊
  • lx1x
    I’ve never had a dog. Never had pets growing up, and my last relationship was with a guy who was more of a cat person, so I agreed to cats (which I also adore 😻). But I’ve always wanted a dog. I’m that person that will point out and remark on every dog I see in a 100 yard radius lol

I’m living in a pretty cramped apartment right now, and feel like I want to hold off on adopting a dog until I have more space for it. But I also know it’s not impossible to raise a dog in an apartment (My Mom has a Havanese, who’s small, quiet and low-maintenance, and it seems to work just fine)

Are any of you dog owners also apartment dwellers? I’m kinda curious about your experiences (good or bad!) 😊

Just depends.. first check if the apartment allow pets..

Had a roommate long time ago and he had a dog.. the apartment bldg is pet friendly so.
  • terrordawg

Had a roommate long time ago and he had a dog.. the apartment bldg is pet friendly so.

Yeah, the building I’m in is pet friendly, and there’s a GIANT park right next to it that I see dogs in all the time 🥰

What kind of dog did your roommate have??

I guess I’m trying to figure out how big/active of a dog I can get without it being a problem for me, the dog, OR my neighbours haha
  • lx1x
    edited April 2021

Yeah, the building I’m in is pet friendly, and there’s a GIANT park right next to it that I see dogs in all the time 🥰

I guess I’m trying to figure out how big/active of a dog I can get without it being a problem for me, the dog, OR my neighbours haha

We were in a two room apartment.. he had a german shepherd.. 😆

Eta
    Check out the breed and their temperament. Some breeds are ok living in tight places some are not.. just another thing to think about.
  • terrordawg

And was it manageable? Or did it feel like a nuthouse? Lol I imagine bigger/more energetic dogs require more space to move around. I wouldn’t want the dog to feel agitated, to the point where they’re scratching at everything or jumping off the walls 🤷‍♀️

I love German Shepherds, they’re so smart and sweet 🥰
  • lx1x

And was it manageable? Or did it feel like a nuthouse? Lol I imagine bigger/more energetic dogs require more space to move around. I wouldn’t want the dog to feel agitated, to the point where they’re scratching at everything or jumping off the walls 🤷‍♀️

It was a puppy .. so first few months were pain... 😆

Apartment survived but furnitures.. shoes.. good luck.. 🤣

• terrordawg

It was a puppy .. so first few months were pain... 😆

Apartment survived but furnitures.. shoes.. good luck.. 🤣

Haha, thanks, that’s helpful 😊
  • lx1x
    tams_89 wrote: »
    vz3h6u8zft3d.jpg
    2 months growth 😳 4 months old and 20kg already

One big puppy! 🥰
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited April 2021
    @tams_89
    I absolutely love your pup. <3 But you better start lifting heavier weights to keep up. How big do those dogs get? :)

@tmantwo
    Gorgeous and sweet dogs <3 Only 2 tennis balls? I've got 2 dogs, one loves her rope, the other loves her tennis balls and atm she's got around a dozen of them kicking around here, they're her crack. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @pessxx She's adorable and look at all the beautiful babies. My 'awwww' moment of the day. :))