What worked for you today?

Replies

• FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    What worked for me today was a cup of Lemon Loaf tea (my fave) after dinner. I had that “I NEED something sweet” feeling even though I wasn’t hungry, and the tea was enough to satisfy the craving.

What is the brand name of the "lemon loaf tea"? Hope I can get it in the US.
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 599 Member
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    Restaurants are opening up here and I went to a buffet and messed up. Next time I will have no desserts there because I got carried away. Main thing is I didn't just throw in the towel and give up. I got right back on track today, saying I am human I do mess up and journaled some about why I overate yesterday and made a plan for next time.

I would not go to a buffet unless I *planned* to 'mess up,' haha. Every now and then I just don't think about my weight/healthy eating, because once in a blue moon won't hurt. I'm in a holding pattern right now--birthday and vacation. I won't do any serious damage in a couple of weeks and a few pounds gained will be mostly water weight. And any "real" weight gain (ie, fat), will not make more than a couple of weeks difference in the big scheme of things. Knowing that, and having a healthier lifestyle for my day to day living, makes it so much easier to enjoy this time and not feel hopeless because of it.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    What worked for me today was a cup of Lemon Loaf tea (my fave) after dinner. I had that “I NEED something sweet” feeling even though I wasn’t hungry, and the tea was enough to satisfy the craving.

What is the brand name of the "lemon loaf tea"? Hope I can get it in the US.

It's from Tazo! I'm in the US as well (Georgia) and I get it at Kroger :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!