65lbs since July โ€˜20. Looking back at day 1

jeff242403
jeff242403 Posts: 7 Member
edited March 2021 in Success Stories
grbxoqxyn7hg.jpeg
Pic on the left was day 1 of working out and following a meal plan. Weighing in at a solid 280lbs . It was the morning, so cut me some slack on the hairdo ๐Ÿ˜‚, but I remember being so uncomfortable and tired all the time. Not to mention sweaty.

Plus, whether Iโ€™d admit it at the time or not, depressed.
Pic on the right is a solid 215, not quite my goal weight, but close. Occasionally, I look back at my starting pic on bad weeks to remind myself how far Iโ€™ve come.

Keep pushing and be consistent my friends! God bless!
ยซ1

Replies

• stormdancer4
    stormdancer4 Posts: 20 Member
    Well done
  • lolalovingbunyy
    lolalovingbunyy Posts: 38 Member
    Great job!
  • jeff242403
    jeff242403 Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you very much!
  • LisAri72
    LisAri72 Posts: 60 Member
    Great job!
  • WPBullock
    WPBullock Posts: 8 Member
    Noice!!!
  • SwtHedgehog
    SwtHedgehog Posts: 169 Member
    Great job; at least from the photos, you can tell the improvement in disposition (not caring to determined). I typically don't make comments like that, but the change just really stands out to me. It might me the facial expressions. Anyway, great job.
  • BethCW2963
    BethCW2963 Posts: 57 Member
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    very nice work
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Well done!
  • tronjo2002
    tronjo2002 Posts: 43 Member
    Great work!!
  • nholton8
    nholton8 Posts: 12 Member
    Kudos on a job well done. Keep on keeping on!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    I did a double take when I saw your after picture. You are a dead ringer for my nephew who is a professional body builder on the east coast. You look fantastic, keep up the good HARD work.
  • RedDogGotFat
    RedDogGotFat Posts: 7 Member
    Great work, and very envious! I also started in July '20 and have lost 45 pounds. My hat is off to you on beating me by 20 pounds over the same period. Give me incentive to know i can do better.
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    grbxoqxyn7hg.jpeg
    Pic on the left was day 1 of working out and following a meal plan. Weighing in at a solid 280lbs . It was the morning, so cut me some slack on the hairdo ๐Ÿ˜‚, but I remember being so uncomfortable and tired all the time. Not to mention sweaty.

Plus, whether Iโ€™d admit it at the time or not, depressed.
    Pic on the right is a solid 215, not quite my goal weight, but close. Occasionally, I look back at my starting pic on bad weeks to remind myself how far Iโ€™ve come.

Keep pushing and be consistent my friends! God bless!

Good job!
  • Annawan24
    Annawan24 Posts: 287 Member
    Good job! Congrads, that's great success.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Looking great! Congratulations
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Congrats, Great job! Thanks for sharing.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,262 Member
    Nice results! Sounds like some transformation inside as well as out. :)
  • Congratulations!! Sending positive vibes for continued success!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Well done! You're very handsome in both, but confidence pours out of picture #2.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!