2021 - New Year, New Me

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    edited March 2021
    Good evening ๐Ÿ˜˜

Have been MIA for a while๐Ÿคญ Been busy settling down and get our shop ready. We finally opened this Monday... fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

As mentioned before, we moved back to the city. Finally, kids have settled into their new school and we finally opened our shop๐Ÿ˜ Now, hopefully I can get back to my normal OMAD routine๐Ÿคž

The bad news first... boy oh boy have I gained weight. I have been eating like crazy coz when I am stressed, I pig out๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ญ

So, am making this official and I start my journey once again

SW - 61kg
    GW - 52kg (that's what I got down to last year)

Wish me luck๐Ÿ€

Good night OMAD-ers ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers ๐Ÿ˜˜

It was quite a good day even though AF came โค๏ธ I managed to OMAD today and exercise for 40 mins.

Will only weigh myself after AF leaves๐Ÿ˜˜
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Welcome back JP!!!! Glad to hear the move is done and you're getting settled in with the kids and the shop <3

You've got this!!! Stay strong and trust the process!!!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 โค๏ธ Am going to make it work this time. ๐Ÿ™
  • jadepearl

CW : 60.7kg

Am pretty happy to see some weight loss๐Ÿค— Have been exercising daily and eat whatever I want on my OMAD. You know, I discovered that I begun to gain weight as I started to yearn to eat all the food which I prevented myself in eating. It wasn't the right way to go as I couldn't maintain my weight of 52kg which I hit in 2019. So, this time around, I am going to eat what I crave for when I OMAD. Not sure if it will work but am going to try. ๐Ÿคž Wish me luck๐Ÿ€
  • jadepearl

CW: 60.7kg

It has been a while since I had Vietnamese Roll (Banh Mi) and it was just delicious ๐Ÿคค That was my OMAD for today and I was satisfied๐Ÿค— Managed to zumba for 35 mins today without my vertigo acting up๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘Œ

So all in all.. a good day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅฐ
  • mistymeadows2005
    Niceeeeeeeeee!!! Sounds like you're getting back on the horse no problem ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 โค๏ธ Am going into it slowly but surely. Hopefully, I will be in maintenance land before 2021 is over and stays in it๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™
  • jadepearl
    6aqq4n7r09p2.jpg

That's what I had for OMAD today... Curry Fish Fillet with Mixed Veggies on Rice๐Ÿ› DH wanted for have that for his lunch and so be it coz I love it too๐Ÿ˜

Good afternoon OMADers ๐Ÿ˜˜

CW: 60.6kg

Even though its only 0.1kg loss, I am still very happy. Not only that, I am now eating whatever I want so that I don't crave after my OMAD. Hope this will work for someone who loves food๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™

Am going to try to exercise a minimum of 20 mins per day and am hoping that my vertigo doesn't acts up๐Ÿคž

Keep up the good work, you guysโค๏ธ

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Wow. You've had a lot on your plate recently! I think last year hit us all like a bus. Sounds like you're kicking some major butt though!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @LiLee2018 โค๏ธ Yes, I think 2020 was a horrible year for all. I sure how that 2021 will be better๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž
  • jadepearl

CW : 60.5kg

Pretty happy to see 0.1kg down๐Ÿ˜Š I know it's not much but it better than nothing ๐Ÿ˜

Had Char Kway Teow from my OMAD today. Its a street food in South East Asia and you can find this at any Chinese / Asian restaurants here in Down Under ๐Ÿ˜‰ Finished off with a glass of Milo.. yummo๐Ÿ˜

ir6hpzly4pqx.jpg

Managed to zumba for 30 minutes yesterday evening ๐Ÿ’ƒ

So far, so good. Am on track even though its very slow.

Hope that I can zumba this evening too๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž
  • LiLee2018
    OOO that dish looks so good!
    I wish we had more authentic Asian food here. We've always had Korean food places. Only within the last few years have we gotten a couple of Vietnamese restaurants, but all of our Chinese places only sell Americanized dishes. I would love to try real Chinese food one day. I watch a lot of food vlogs and always get so jealous at the delicious stuff they can get lol.
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @LiLee2018 <3 We love Korean food too <3 I make my own Kimchi...so, most of the time, I will always have a spoon or two of kimchi which I eat with everything...lol. Do you have any Malaysian or Singaporean restaurants over at your place? They will surely have Char Kway Teow <3
  • jadepearl

CW :60.5kg

No change during weigh-in this morning ๐Ÿคจ Oh well, might be because I didn't drink enough of water? ๐Ÿ’ฆ Oh well..will continue till I see some weight loss.

Had a huge OMAD today. Started with Thai Basil Chicken with Egg and Rice. Finished off with Milk Tea and 1/3 piece of Black Forest Cake (gave DH the rest before I gobble it up๐Ÿ˜…)

imw7phd1xbbr.jpg

pna36sxm2f7o.jpg

Managed to zumba for 40 mins yesterday evening ๐Ÿ’ƒ Hope that I can zumba again this evening ๐Ÿคž

Hope everyone is doing fantastic โค๏ธ

• jadepearl
    4nwv2wrbbmry.jpg

Here's what I had for my OMAD ๐Ÿœ Egg noodles with fishball, chicken and veggies. Will be drinking milk tea later โ˜บ๏ธ

CW: 60.5kg

Still no change on the scale but that's OK coz I don't crave outside of my OMAD window. So, no gain is just awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Managed to zumba 45 mins yesterday evening, so alls good ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Happy Easter and stay safe๐Ÿฐโค๏ธ
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh my GRACIOUS your food looks PHENOMENAL!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I want EVERY single recipe please ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ (I know that's demanding but I'm not kidding ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜)

I'm with the ya the slow losses but WE CAN DO IT ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
  • Loxxia_Xenalia
    Loxxia_Xenalia Posts: 98 Member
    That looks super delicious :') , my current weight is quite similar to yours at 60.1kg and I'm trying to get to 50kg :) hope your all okay and well! Hopefully you can get to your target again and it's better to go slow and steady :)
  • LiLee2018
    Your food always looks so delicious! I really need more kimchi. Making some soup with the old super fermented stuff in the fridge :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    JP your food looks soooo good! Nice you found an omad eating routine that keeps you happy and satisfied. It's too dang hard to follow if we don't enjoy our food.
    Zumba is so much fun isn't it? I was shocked at how challenging it is.
    What kind of shop did you guys open? Congrats on your new business! I hope it's fun and very lucrative :)