Replies

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    Another Sunny day 😁

BEST kind of day!
  • vvlucky
    vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
    I liked everything yesterday. I went over my points, but I know why. And I need to address that issue. I did exercise which is a good thing. And I will exercise today.
  • vvlucky
    vvlucky Posts: 51 Member
    Logged not liked🙄
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    edited March 2021
    vvlucky wrote: »
    Logged not liked🙄

I liked everything yesterday. And ate it. and logged it 🙁.

I was like Kong from the 80's video game Rampage. (but no cats, electronics, people, cars, or cacti)

I blame my boss. And Starburst jellybeans...
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    BETTER LATE THAN NEVER..... Right?!?!
    1i4xgch0fhbq.jpg
    qyiayyo6b6zo.png
    ldjvmubm203v.png
    u02m4ua7c7d0.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    nombjk91136q.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    6ctez2hev16t.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @imgwendolyn2015 3.63 %
    2nd @Beautyofdreams 2.64
    3rd @bearchested 2.29 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @imgwendolyn2015 9.0 Lbs
    2nd @davidji82 5.6 Lbs
    3rd @bearchested 4.6 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @kirsten11872
    @callsitlikeiseeit
    @lindamtuck2018
    @Bluetail6
    @gottagetthisdown
    @JoDavo66
    @bmotisko
    @eahrenee
    @shnerb00

dzzx198o11uq.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    3mzxj8gzh55q.jpg
    k6ghgq9p6ygr.png
    fgx52eu4m4w7.png
    rl2v3384qkw8.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    z8f4zdy4bz68.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    as9b9164buh7.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @dignow96 5.73%
    2nd @rachelrjh 5.52%
    3rd @eahrenee 5.46 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @dignow96 16.8 Lbs
    2nd @bmotisko 14.8 Lbs
    3rd @lelbarou 13.2 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Aqualang26
    @Tazaria87
    @shnerb00
    @gottagetthisdown
    @happimess01
    @Piqueaboo
    @leni1us
    @Mrscanmore
    @gillexplores

toztw0p3ia2v.png

• Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,855 Member
    Wow @ljdanny - 4am workout - so impressive! I'm aiming to get up at 5 am three days this week to let me do a 6am workout (after one hour of peace and coffee ;) ) and find that hard enough! Although, I totally agree with you - if you want to accomplish something it seems like getting it done first thing is more successful for me as the day gets busier as it goes by!

@lennoncpa - love the Sunny pics! <3

@vvlucky - hehe I hope you liked everything too (as well as logged) :D

@melaniedscott - those Starburst jellybeans are irresistible! I can't have them in the house!

Got my first Pfizer covid dose yesterday. Felt completely normal afterward. I am REALLY dragging today though. I can't tell if it is my allergies from a very windy night or if it is the vaccine. I'm going with allergies and not going to let it give me an excuse to not do my workout - which I didn't do this morning because I was so tired! I've got mbfa core circuit on the plan for today and I'm thinking I'll do the dynamic recovery (stretch/mobility) workout too, just because it feels so good!

Have a beautiful day everyone!
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Is it just me or are some of y’all getting frequent friend requests from people whose profile pics are very scantily clad women in sometimes very provocative poses? And those people always have only 1 or 2 friends. I think anyone who would post racy pictures of themselves on a platform like this has got a desperate and sad need for attention and validation. Either that or they’re just weirdos and those aren’t really pictures of themselves.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    KristieJC wrote: »
    Is it just me or are some of y’all getting frequent friend requests from people whose profile pics are very scantily clad women in sometimes very provocative poses? And those people always have only 1 or 2 friends. I think anyone who would post racy pictures of themselves on a platform like this has got a desperate and sad need for attention and validation. Either that or they’re just weirdos and those aren’t really pictures of themselves.

Yes. You can report usernames. MFP is trying to stop it but...difficult. The mods would love if you would. I'm too lazy...too easy to just ignore.

Be really cautious if you accept the request. These accounts frequently post links that connect to infected websites. My policy is if I find your profile pix to be questionable (I tend toward generous on questionable/not, but I DO NOT want to see your...well, you get the idea...kitten is reallly the wrong sub here), I ignore. And if you start posting in cyrillic...well, immediate unfriend...too much nasty coming from those accounts.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    @Calli1616 getting up at 4 is very hard. I was thinking Thursday I might not and go to the new zumba class they have at the gym at night. But what it if I don't make it and then who knows I may not get up friday.

@KristieJC I keep getting tons of requests, I just delete them.

• minstrelofsarcasm
    vvlucky wrote: »

Does PW mean the last time I weighed in on this challenge?

Do I enter my CW somewhere?

Correct! PW is your previous weigh-in. You don't actually have to include it in your check-in, but it's an easy way to see how much you've changed in the past week.

You do not need to enter your CW anywhere. The team captains take care of that, so you are all set for your weigh-in this week!
  • Calli1616
    Calli1616 Posts: 1,855 Member
    @vvlucky - while our pup was still alive I used to love taking her for "adventures" rather than walks. We would go somewhere we hadn't been and wander. We both loved it and it helped feel like we weren't in a rut! She was my very best motivator - no excuses were acceptable for not walking her!

@tryingagain5 - nice loss!

@pizzafruit - I keep hearing that book come up in several places. Let us know what you think about it when you get through.

I made it up at 5am again today, so that makes 2 out of the 3 planned. Feeling pretty good about that. I also got my mbfa upper body workout done, so all complete before noon! I'm thinking I might still do a stretch/mobility workout later because they always feel so good and I feel so stiff from sitting at work at the end of the day.

Happy Hump Day!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @Calli1616
    Thanks!
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    q719o1ttvozj.jpeg

It sounds like my sweet baby Sunny is going to be here with me for another week. Oh yeah my son Max too. Lol
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited April 2021
    Whoops, I forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll have to log my weight tomorrow.

Maybe I did that subconsciously because I knew I wouldn't be happy with the number I saw...

Anyway, hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday. It snowed in Ohio, so you can tell it's April Fool's Day.

51A7zWBnEnL._AC_.jpg
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    weigh in Thursday
    pw157.?
    cw 156.9
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Hello everyone and welcome to all the new members!

PW 144.3 lbs
    CW 145.2 lbs

Started a new job so haven’t worked out as much as I would have liked, and we are going into another lockdown (rumour has it) as of Saturday so I am going to really focus on my endurance running on the treadmill and outside since gyms will be closed yet again. Up one pound but That seems to be the pattern up one down two so let’s see what happens next week. Have a great month everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.