75 pounds to lose! Who's with me!!

wilkisoncade
wilkisoncade Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2021 in Getting Started
What's up yall! I lost 40 pounds but once quarinitine hit I gain 35 of them back!!! I want to lose all of it again plus more. Would like some motivation buddy's.

Not sure how to work all of this yet so not sure how to make a small group. If anyone is interested let me know!!

LETS DO IT!!!

Replies

• Severen725
    Severen725 Posts: 84 Member
    I have that much lose. Let's do it!!
  • wilkisoncade
    wilkisoncade Posts: 2 Member
    👍👍💪
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    I'm with you!
  • JonsLady2016
    JonsLady2016 Posts: 4 Member
    I have almost 50 lbs to lose. Could use motivation/support.
  • 1986miza
    1986miza Posts: 3 Member
    I'm jumping into that boat. First day back on. Let's get it done. Lmk
  • finkfrancinemeyer
    finkfrancinemeyer Posts: 3 Member
    I am in too - gained 25 in the last two years and struggling to get it off.
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Definitely in! 7 down, & more or less,.....gulp.... 75 to go here & so support always welcome ...
  • barrmichelle9
    barrmichelle9 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm with you I have 90 to lose it seems so far away. I just need to keep my mind eating the right things. So hard to change bad habits. How are you doing so far?
  • yaot
    yaot Posts: 1 Member
    Lost 95 pounds over a year and a half in 2017. Kept most of it off through March 2020 but have put on 50 pounds over the last year. Feels good to communicate that with someone else. (been in denial/panic mode).
  • jennysikma
    jennysikma Posts: 20 Member
    I've been on the yoyo for quite a while, but this time its been harder to loose. I need to rid myself of 70lbs. This pandemic has made me so lazy! Use to have a gym membership, now cancelled due to Covid...so I bought myself a treadmill and put it smack dab in my living-room to speak to me daily!..."TIME TO WORKOUT" but I haven't as much as I planned. And when I make a delicious meal...that portion control goes RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!. .. Need to be more focused and goal oriented to say NO to that evil thought provoking me to cheat on myself. I will say this, we are not alone in the struggles of weight loss and as we get older its gets harder to keep it off. I always find I am successful when I measure, weight and document my food. Its ok to have that ice cream but then you have to eat celery for dinner...lol. hugs all dealing with this...you can do it! As I believe I can do it! xo
  • tkessley604
    tkessley604 Posts: 5 Member
    I have lost 12 in 9 weeks 78 more to go! Hang in there and we will all make
  • trinalafleur90
    trinalafleur90 Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks to COVID and stress I have gained a few pounds back and would love to lose a total of 80 lbs. Could definitely use the motivation and support! Today I start on my journey to a healthier lifestyle.
  • abm8399
    abm8399 Posts: 2 Member
    Sign me up! Hoping to lose 80 more! Struggling with consistency, and building fitness into my day. I have not done the community yet, so working on figuring out how. Best to you all.
  • chandlertesha
    chandlertesha Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in!
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,294 Member
    Sounds good to me! Friend requests coming!

• vlinders25
    vlinders25 Posts: 19 Member
    I’m in
  • tammersk1974
    tammersk1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Happy to get some friends! Im on day 2 so just started...🤗