Big day- Minus 100lbs in 10 months

2»

Replies

• LocaRosa
    LocaRosa Posts: 2 Member
    Way to Go StormDancer4. You are inspiration.
  • LocaRosa
    LocaRosa Posts: 2 Member
    You are my "hero of the day". I am 4 lbs. away from losing 100 lbs. since 7/16/20. I know how you feel, and KNOW you will reach your final goal. Your words of wisdom in your post have resonated with my soul, I feel as though we are kindred spirits. Continued success on your journey. You have a friend/comrade in the quest for a healthy life style. <3

FabricWoman, I just took a break from overcasting raw seams to log my last meal and finalize the day. So glad I saw your post to StormDancer4, You are another inspiration on my journey to that first 100 off.
  • stormdancer4
    stormdancer4 Posts: 20 Member
    LocaRosa wrote: »
    Way to Go StormDancer4. You are inspiration.

Thank you very kind
  • FreeFor40
    FreeFor40 Posts: 48 Member
    You have unlocked a super power you had all along. Control of Self. Way to go!
  • PaperUnicornDesigns
    PaperUnicornDesigns Posts: 1,207 Member
    Congratulations on the momentous day and for being an inspiration!
  • Kevvboy
    Kevvboy Posts: 81 Member
    I have a sweet tooth too. One of my favorite hacks is to make the Snoop and Martha Stewart Famous Brownie recipe but use Swerve sweetener for the brownie and frosting. It comes out to about 200 calories for a big brownie and will totally satisfy that craving. Plus, since there's no sugar, it doesn't make you crave sugar.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!