Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Dang. You beastmode with your plan lol. Maybe your weight isn't going down so much b/c you're working out now so building up some muscle? Are you taking some measurements too? Might be helpful to start doing it if not. Or just pay attention to how clothes are fitting. Like try on something that's a little too tight and then come back to it in a few weeks and see how it fits.
    You're kicking some major butt though!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Great report Steph!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited April 2021
    Thanks ladies!!!

I AM measuring as of 4 weeks ago (that was my first measurement) but didn't see much movement in the first check in....we'll see tomorrow though 😘😘😘

I'm not really working out enough to be building THAT much muscle PLUS I'm at a deficit which makes is SUPER hard to gain muscle simultaneously. I literally only workout like 10 mins at a time super focused lifting type stuff and like 90% of it is booty work 🤣🤣🤣 I desperately need an as* y'all 😂😘 I HAVE been taking progress pics every 2 weeks including booty closeups so maybe at our first goal date (May 7th) I'll share those 😁

The weight just isn't down down as fast because A: I REALLY don't have much to lose...at 5'7" 130 is really the lowest you can go and be healthy and my goal is 140...itll come off slowly but that means it'll stick 😘😘😘

Also an observation, every time I've lost weight it's been in 30 lb cycles 🤣🤣🤣

I lost from 244-181 in high school, only rebounded to about 212. Then from 211 to 179 in 2017. Then this last 30 from 179-150 something....now from 162ish to 140...just an interesting factoid lol

I'll report in tomorrow but judging by today's weigh in, it should be a NICE loss 😁😍
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    At that height of 5'7, your CW rocks😍 I am a shortie, so 50-52kg will be my GW. It takes a longer time to loose the last few pounds as your body is loving your current healthy weight. You are doing fantastic and we are so proud of you 👏😘 Good luck with your weigh-in and measure-in🍀
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Steph, you are doing so great! Such an amazing trek and you are just about at the end of your journey. You have really persisted and it has paid off like crazy. This reward is all the sweet we need <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    katjustkat wrote: »
    Steph, you are doing so great! Such an amazing trek and you are just about at the end of your journey. You have really persisted and it has paid off like crazy. This reward is all the sweet we need <3

Well that and cereal/ice cream/candy 🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘

Thanks so much Kat ♥️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Another 1.4 down this week to 153.4!!!! Averages out to 1.6 over 2 weeks or 0.8 a week!!! Excellent pace and I'm thrilled with that.

Keeping my Tuesday in line really seems to make the difference for me so fx for another seller week this week 😍
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Girl those pounds are just melting off of you!!!! SUper Super proud....and maybe a teensy bit jeal too :):p No.....you are doing great!!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Girl those pounds are just melting off of you!!!! SUper Super proud....and maybe a teensy bit jeal too :):p No.....you are doing great!!!!! <3

Thank you darling 😍😍😍 don't worry, I'm working my A*S off right now because I know it's going to be SO much slower once mama comes home and my fasting basically gets cut in half 🤣🤣🤣 and it STILL feels so slow compared to before, but I know I EARNED that slowness 🤣😘

Your progress has been amazing too!!! Higher weekly averages than mine FOR SURE!!! You're a Rockstar, never forget it boo thang 😍😘
  • katjustkat
    Steph you really are doing great! Time reallllly does go by quickly so any kind of loss adds up like crazy. I would love love love .8 every week. Geeze you know Christmas will be here in a flash :s Enjoy the mama, I bet she's really proud of you!
  • mistymeadows2005
    She doesn't understand HOW I fast but she's happy I found something that works and is sustainable 😊😊😊
  • katjustkat
    I bet! Def so great you unlocked the solution for yourself B)
  • jadepearl
    Wow, wow, wow... Congratulations 🎊👍 It's so hard to loose weight when you body feels that it do not need to any more. You are rocking😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks JP!!! ♥️♥️♥️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Down to 153 even for a loss of 0.4 lbs this week 😁❤️

It's a baby loss but to be honest I was just hoping not to gain this week because I rebounded to 167.8 on Monday 🤣

Happy happy happy and moving along with the plan steadily ❤️
  • katjustkat
    edited April 2021
    Congrats on the loss! Your weight fluctuations are astonishing. I think I would faint on the scale if I saw those moves :p We gotta keep our heads down and just keep moving forward. Big kudos to you <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Lmao thanks boo!!! Though I misspoke it was actually only 165.6 but still 🤣🤣🤣

I don't mind because I've done it enough times to know it'll work as long as I don't go TOO crazy over the weekend
  • jadepearl
    That's awesome.. 153👍Keep up the good work❤️
  • katjustkat
    Great stuff Steph...you're helping me cope! And 153 is super rock star B)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks darlings!!! Up to 166.4 this morn LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I FELT the bloat coming on over the weekend so not SUPER concerned but hoping I can get a good 7-9 pounds off overnight tonight (gonna hafta HUSTLE on this water if that's gonna happen LOLOLOL)

<3