Arc130 wrote: »
Saturday 4/3 weigh-in
digger61 wrote: »
I do not know what happened but I know hard work will make it better
holmesp603 wrote: »
NikMar wrote: »
CW: 134.75 💃🎉💃🎉💃🎉💃🎉
TerriRichardson112 wrote: »
🌷🌱🐌🐤🐛 APRIL 🐛🐤🐌🌱🌷
🐎🥳 Well done Sally 🥳🐎🍀MARCH MADNESS 🍀
1) Motivational Monday - This quote underlines my positive outlook on life, and the fact that every morning we get a completely new page to write our story on.
2) Transformation Tuesday - I did an extra workout for arms.
3) Wacky Wednesday -
4)Thirsty Thursday - Chai Latte is my favourite bedtime drink.
5)Flex Friday - I will stay strong by focusing on how far I have progressed, and the good habits I have developed.
8) Mindful Monday - Today my intention is to clear some of the clutter in my Hobbies room.
9) Talented Tuesday - I write poetry.
(2 July 2020)
Beyond the concrete walls, and beaten paths
my anxious heart welcomes the pure air.
The weary earth basks in the summer sun.
Cheeks aglow, I stroll with lightened care.
I draw the life force deep into my soul,
I feel the gentle warmth upon my face.
Cosmic power surges through my veins.
I relish living in amazing grace.
(C) 2020 Terri Richardson
10) Walking Wednesday - so far I am 1000 over my daily goal. Had to do it indoors as it’s lashing it down outside.
11) Thankful Thursday -
~ I am thankful that I have had my first Covid jab.
~ I am thankful that I managed an outdoor walk today between showers.
15) Mental Monday - I have before/ after photos on my fridge to remind me how I was 82 lbs heavier.
16) Tasty Tuesday ~ yesterday’s dinner
17) Workout Wednesday ~
18) Therapeutic Thursday ~ I find walking in the fresh air always clears my head and sets me on an even keel, especially if I am with my DH.
19) Fitness Friday ~ Planning for the weekend is to do my normal workouts and get in a walk outdoors if I can.
22) Movement Monday ~ Today I did aerobics, dancing and walking.
23) Time for Me Tuesday ~ Spent time after lunch catching up on some art programmes I had recorded. (Fake or Fortune, BBC)
24) Warmup Wednesday ~ I would like to get outside more both for gardening and exercise. Also looking forward to being able to get together with family in the garden.
25) Thoughtful Thursday ~ My goal is to maintain my current weight while working on improving muscle tone. Apart from COVID restrictions, I am pretty much living my dream of having a happy and fulfilled life. Thanks to hard work and good fortune, we have more than sufficient to satisfy our needs, and the luxury of being free to choose how we spend our time.
26) Funny Friday ~
🌷28 March - 3 April 🌷
⚖️Fri weigh-in ⚖️
Sun: ✅ Mon: ✅ Tue: ✅ Wed: ✅ Thu: ✅ Fri: ✅ Sat:
⚖️Weight <150 (6/7)
24 Dec: 146.6
31 Dec: 145.8
1 January: 147.2
24 Jan: 143.8
26 Jan: 143.2
Reduce Fat%: ✅29.3->23.7->23.4->23.1⏬
Increase Muscle%: ✅ 28.7-> 30.9-> 31.1
Pre-log Calories (6/7)
Calories in the green (6/7)
Steps > 8000 🏃🏽♀️(6/7)
Intentional exercise minutes > 50 (6/7)
Active hours > 6 (6/7)
🌷Positive intentions for Fri 2 April:
Drink water on waking 🎉
Meditate (20+ mins)🎉
Outdoor walk 🎉
Go into town for fresh fish 🎉
Work on crochet 🎉
Sew buttons on crocheted gilet
Laundry 🎉 Chores 🎉
Puzzles: 🎉 Watch TV: 🎉
Read: Slow Trains to Venice 🎉
Internet: Catch up on emails (5 mins)🎉
Daily goals update 🎉
(In maintenance)This week has been busy, but I’ve been sticking at it. We are now allowed to meet in groups of 6 in private gardens, so we delivered birthday gift to DEGS who has been working from home and hasn’t been able to see family since Christmas. Hoping to be able to meet with DED and DYGS over Easter.
Both my girls (they’re in their 50s) got their first jab this week.
© 2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.