Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge: 9-week challenge (Friday, April 9 - Sunday, June 13)

fitphoenix
fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
Hello, everyone!

We'd like to invite you to join the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge!

Term 34 will be a 9-week term based on the Half-Blood Prince. The term will run from Friday, April 9th (with full activities beginning on Monday) through Sunday, June 13th.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Tuesday, April 6th and Wednesday, April 7th.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Friday, April 9th or respond to the prefect who contacted you, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***

Feel free to contact a member of the staff with any questions. You may also contact @fitphoenix or @Maalea (Hogwarts’ Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received.

Sincerely,
fitphoenix and Maalea
(Headmistresses)

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,084 Member
    bump :D
  • txmama63
    txmama63 Posts: 7,586 Member
    bump
  • megmo20007
    megmo20007 Posts: 101 Member
    This looks fun! I sent in my application. Looking forward to my Hogwarts letter ;)
  • Maalea
    There are still some open slots :)
  • Dawnshealth111
    Dawnshealth111 Posts: 884 Member
    I haven't joined a challenge in over a year but it's time for me to step it up. I'm looking forward to working with all of you again.
  • FAuger46
    FAuger46 Posts: 45 Member
    I tried this ages ago and I'd love to have a go again! Looking forward to having another go fingers crossed
  • Dawnshealth111
    Dawnshealth111 Posts: 884 Member
    Bump
  • ambonds
    ambonds Posts: 96 Member
    edited April 2021
    I also tried this a couple of years ago (well, it was technically Ilvermorny) but I was too swamped to keep up! In a much better place now so, fingers crossed I can attend Howarts! 🤞💚
  • Maalea
    Great to have you all!
    The first round of owls has been sent out! If you applied before Monday you should have already got your owl.
    If you applied later than Monday, it will still take a few days - we want to see which houses have the fewest students (there are always some who cannot attend after all). But you will get your owl too, probably around Friday or Saturday.