Women 200lb+, Let's Amaze Ourselves This April!!!

Replies

• Spotteddingo
    Spotteddingo Posts: 95 Member
    @speyerj
    You certainly earned your cookies... enjoy! Great job with your race!
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member

Height: 5' 9"

Weight tracking:
    Apr 1:
    Apr 3:
    Apr 10:
    Apr 17:
    Apr 24:
    Apr 30:

Just putting this here for now! will fill in goals in a bit! Welcome to April all!
  • sarahelton87
    sarahelton87 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello everyone, my name is Sarah and I am 32 years old. I weight 241.2 pounds and would like to set my goal to 200 pounds to start. I have always had difficulty loosing the weight and keeping it off. Before now my heaviest was about 220. Three years ago I had my son. While pregnant I gained about 40 pounds and after giving birth it came right off. However in the last couple of years since having my son, I have gained more weight. My body is in rough shape. My joints are sore, I sometimes become winded and playing with my son can become difficult at times. I want to loss weight to feel better about myself, to be happy and to do things with my family without feel tired or in pain. I have lost weight before and have fallen off the wage and had troubles starting over. I always felt discouraged. Especially when I was doing it on my own. I am happy to say that I am not alone anymore. I have my mum as my support system as I venture on this new journey. She has been on her own journey for the last four month and now we can do this together. I feel now, that I have the suppose I need to finally accomplish my goal.

Height: 5'6
    (SW) 241.2
    GW: 5 pounds
    Weight in: end of the month
  • misplacedmama
    misplacedmama Posts: 78 Member
    @Arralethe That's awesome!! Way to go!!