Less Alcohol - APRIL 2021 - One Day At A Time

Replies

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,511 Member
    @lmlmrn Congrats on your progress! Sounds like you are on the path towards wellness!

Immunity starts in the gut which needs to be loaded up with billions of probiotics. Watched a program last night about glyphosate (herbicide in lots of our foods) messing with gut flora and resulting in immunity problems, low vit D, and imbalanced hormones and neurotransmitters, and instigating common disease like arthritis, depression, autoimmune conditions, infections, etc. What an eye opener. Motivating me to be more selective about what I eat.

@dawnbgethealthy the skating makes you radiant. Can you drive north a bit to higher altitude and ice skate on some lakes that are still frozen?

Hi @Womona you are reminding me to get cracking on my German workbooks so I am ready for a long hiking trip in Austria, Bavaria and throw Switzerland in there why not....

@Lilylady3k Paella and wine sounds delicious...!

@mainelylisa you and me both, on the insomnia....guess we need to change up something in our routine, wish I knew what...since I've tried just about everything...dark cool room, no reading off a screen before bed, forcing myself not to nap, etc. Maybe I need to buy new pillows.

@MissMay hope your move/house plans are going smoothly!