Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Looking for accountability buddies!
  • awesome_wells
    awesome_wells Posts: 29 Member
    Never realised until the last couple of days how social this app is. Add me for sure everyone
  • Jhaddon53
    Jhaddon53 Posts: 1 Member
    Brand new member.
    53 m from Utah!!!
    Feel free to add me.

Have a great day
  • MarieLabelle
    MarieLabelle Posts: 6 Member
    Just a fatty trying to be a skinny legend looking for friends xo
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    I indulge too much with food and alcohol! Would love some to support and get support from like-minded folks! We can still enjoy life but in moderation! Please add! :)
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Oh heeyyy!!
    B):*:star:
  • Bmckae
    Bmckae Posts: 9 Member
    I would love to add some friends! Need motivation to get through weekends!
  • arabella5570
    arabella5570 Posts: 4 Member
    There's no such thing as too many friends. Please add me! 🙂
  • nickyjbr
    nickyjbr Posts: 11 Member
    Could definitely do with friends for support! Got over 100lb to lose somehow :(
  • eeliza84
    eeliza84 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me, please! New to MFP and this journey of health :))
  • mermaidthatlifts
    mermaidthatlifts Posts: 57 Member
    yes please!
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    A friendly welcome and invite to fellow women MFP users who
    • are supportive and have a sense of humor,
    • track their food in their MFP diaries up even when they have a crazy (yikes!) food day,
    • will set their food diary to 'share with friends' and want to take a peek at their friends' diaries,
    • know this is a journey and not a race,
    • have substantial weight to lose,
    • are selective about the friends they add (accountability & support, more than general 'friends'),
    • are determined to reach their goal even though we'll definitely hit roadblocks along the way! :),
    • and want to have fun and enjoy life all along the way! :)
    Let's do this (and have fun along the way!). :)
  • Teabli
    Teabli Posts: 4 Member
    Added a bunch of people from here already, but anyone who needs more friends feel free to add me! I have my weight history on my profile, but here's some info for anyone interested:

I am 5'0", lowest weight was 118, highest weight was 268. Current weight is 222.My photos of me at a higher weight were taken around 250-268. It was very hard on my body. And at my lower weights, I did not maintain that weight in a healthy way. I had always been very active, working out at the gym 5 days a week for 2-3 hours per day. Piltates/yoga classes in college every morning. Walking 8 miles everyday to get to school and back. Chronic pain, depression, health issues, it all added up to kinda giving up on life. Maybe some of you might relate to that.

I changed my diet to keto in late 2019 to help resolve PCOS symptoms I was having, and it completely fixed it while also fixing some other issues I was having with my bladder. While I did not continue keto, I do still avoid the foods that I found were giving me flare-ups. Now I mostly eat loads of veggies, meat, healthy fats, dairy, nuts/seeds, alternative flours, monkfruit as sweetener. I avoid tomatoes, coffee, too much cheese, breads/rice/potatoes/sugar, some fruits, and some other things.

Recently I have switched to 5:2 IF. This is new as of 3/30/21 but I have done 4:3 and 5:2 in the past and it felt great having the freedom on the eat days. Much easier for me to eat 1900 five days a week and skip two days than it is for me to eat 1200-1300 per day- So much less stress.

I'd love to make all sorts of friends on here, and especially anyone who relates to (A) people who have to avoid certain foods (share in the frustration of it), (B) people who do intermittent fasting, (C) people with similar starting weights/sizes/height, (D) anyone dealing with chronic health problems, chronic pain, and (E) anyone in the Pacific Northwest!! Portland Oregon, here.

• dethstar77
    dethstar77 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Looking for friends that will support and motivate...
  • awesome_wells
    awesome_wells Posts: 29 Member
    Always looking for support and to support also.
  • ash3204
    ash3204 Posts: 6 Member
    always looking for support, motivation and ideas :)
  • holliesterr
    holliesterr Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! Not a newbie, but looking for friends who often share their food diaries. I like to meal prep at least 1-2 meals a week so my entries can be repetitive. I'm interested in what other people are doing with their diet. My diet is not perfect, and I'm always looking for new ideas. :)
  • richf1970
    richf1970 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi,

I'm Rich from Stroud, UK. Loving this app, I've lost 18lbs since Xmas ! !
    Shame it seems to be having big problems syncing lately, but I'm sure they will sort this out.

Happy to accept friends x x x
  • DaniMedina1
    DaniMedina1 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi guys, I'm Daniela from Buenos Aires, Argentina but living in Edinburgh UK. Current goal is losing 5 kg and toning up, please feel free to add me to motivate each other
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Add away guys and gals